Loved the Episode | Mehndi Waala

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It was such a good episode  

They showed a male lead doing a traditional dance (Bharatnatyam?) and Raghav looked so handsome doing it. Plus, Pallavi checking him out was just icing on the cake ❤️ I always appreciate a unique touch and this impressed me. 

Then that whole banter between RaghVi with comic elements was way too cute. Ab toh Pallavi ne bhi keh diya “Ardhamainda” 😆 She has adopted the family’s favourite word. 

I also loved Raghav ka swagger. He really doesn’t give a fck ki saamne wala kya sochega. Ghar mein bhi ghus gaya and Bindi wali Aunty ko bhi dara diya. His “excuse me” and that glare was just wow! 👌 

Then the whole bracelet and Mehndi was just too hilarious (unintentionally). Ab Baba galat nahi samjhenge toh kya samjhenge? Bande ka RR itna perfect likh bhi gaya and less than a minute mein Mehndi ka rang aisa gehra hua jaise ki raat se plan karke soyi thi Pallavi 😆 Aisi instant Mehndi humko bhi chahiye. Family mein bahot shaadiyaan honi hai 🤔 Thoda sa realism rakh lete yaar 😂 Smudge hi kar dete RR ko and halka orange rang pakad leta toh it would have looked better. 

But overall, I loved the episode ❤️

Edit - Ek aur cheez. The instant wali Mehndi ka dark ho jana ka significance yeh hai ki Raghav bahot chepu hone wala hai 😂 Pallavi ke liye early warning signal hai yeh. Uska pyar instant and gehra hoga 

Edited by gurl-enchanted - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

They showed a male lead doing a traditional dance (Bharatnatyam?) and Raghav looked so handsome doing it. Plus, Pallavi checking him out was just icing on the cake ❤️ I always appreciate a unique touch and this impressed me. 

Then that whole banter between RaghVi with comic elements was way too cute. Ab toh Pallavi ne bhi keh diya “Ardhamainda” 😆 She has adopted the family’s favourite word. 

I also loved Raghav ka swagger. He really doesn’t give a fck ki saamne wala kya sochega. Ghar mein bhi ghus gaya and Bindi wali Aunty ko bhi dara diya. His “excuse me” and that glare was just wow! 👌 

Then the whole bracelet and Mehndi was just too hilarious (unintentionally). Ab Baba galat nahi samjhenge toh kya samjhenge? Bande ka RR itna perfect likh bhi gaya and less than a minute mein Mehndi ka rang aisa gehra hua jaise ki raat se plan karke soyi thi Pallavi 😆 Aisi instant Mehndi humko bhi chahiye. Family mein bahot shaadiyaan honi hai 🤔 Thoda sa realism rakh lete yaar 😂 Smudge hi kar dete RR ko and halka orange rang pakad leta toh it would have looked better. 

Edit - Ek aur cheez. The instant wali Mehndi ka dark ho jana ka significance yeh hai ki Raghav bahot chepu hone wala hai 😂 Pallavi ke liye early warning signal hai yeh. Uska pyar instant and gehra hoga 

What a dance !!!

I couldn’t control my laughing seeing his steps 

I too want that Instant wala mehandi 

Even if i put mehandi for whole night also, it won’t become that dark here though instantly it became bright color 

And if he pulls away the chain like that, it should look like some gibberish but here though it’s very clear

Funny episode overall

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I liked the episode too.. Raghav's bharatnatyam was quite impressive.. Dint get the feeling that Pallavi was admiring him physically speaking. more like surprised to see this side to his character. I loved her interaction with Farhad. The actor playing Farhad is also very good.. perfect right hand man for Raghav.. his moral compass and like Pallavi said the only person who can see anything good in Raghav. 

I like how Pallavi is comfortable saying what's on her mind infront of Raghav who intimidates everyone around him. I would have loved if Raghav had a moment where he is awestuck by Pallavi's physical beauty today even if for a split second since she was looking so pretty today. 

Raghav's interaction with Kaku was funny.. especially how he snaps at her after getting pulled around for intros he cudnt care less about except for Amma and Keerti ofcourse. His " I give a damn" attitude is pretty consistent for every human being on this planet except for his amma and sister.. Perhaps, Farhad is the only guy besides amma and Keerti who he would listen to and not treat like some dirt. 

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree... Infact I found the last three episode purely magical. 

Raghav dancing ❤️

Today I got a glimpse of how Raghav's gonna kick Bindi wali Aunt's *** if she dared to act oversmart with him. I was like...🤣 when he gave her that look🥳

Poor guy got manhandled twice... But koi na sasuraal mein to jhelna padega😃

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Glad, you got that dance part. Very unique..Bindi aunty was like, wow, let me just run away..he clearly has a way to show his stern attitude..

Agree on the beauty part. Pallavi was super pretty, looked like an angel..Would have loved to see atleast a dialogue in RR style..Itna bura bhi nahi dik raha hai tum..lol

Vijay and his anger ..dont know what to say...where there is no trust, things are going to fall apart..

The tiny moment between Raghav..his mom and Keerti was so heart touching..Felt bad for that guy today..

The way Pallavi calls..Raghav kahan hai..like some good old friend..so sweet..

morosis thumbnail

Today's episode was really great!.. 

Especially Raghav's excuse me to Bindi Waali Aunty was hillarious!... 

The dance by Raghav was impressive though! And the bhabhi - devar vibes were coming from Farhad and Pallavi 

And the mehendi scenario was also great and the way the RR landed perfectly on her hand without smudging cracked me. 

I was like uh oh seems like Raghvi is marrying to each other in a disorganised way. First he throw the red colour on her and then the garland ( varmala bhi ho gaya 😆)... And phir their dance on the telegu song (sangeet) and now mehendi😂😂.. Bas saath phere lene baaki hai... 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Totally agree with u...Raghav dance was impressive..Pallu watching him chup Ke..indicates, she's looking at him in new light,apart from his angry version😂...she telling to Farhad his sins r also too much🤣, 1 hr puja is a must for him 🤦🤣

Even he looked amused😂😂... When she used his fav word😆...it just came out of flow 😍🤣...

About mehndi we get instant mehndi come😂😂😂...u apply & then after it dries, just pull that design..it's dark ❤️🤦...but lot of chemical 😟🤣...dramatic mehndi was sure it was 🤣🤣...but didn't come on Raghav's hand 🤣🤦..

That excuse me glare to bindi Wala aunty🤣🙌, was highlight ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Poor guy had lot of pulling being done 🤣...first kaki, then Pallu🥰😍...grabbing & pulling him 😍😍...girl has become bold 😎😎..

Raghav's Pyaar will sure be gehra for Pallu 😍🥰😍...mehndi ka asar 😍💖

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xoxoraghvi

Today's episode was really great!.. 

Especially Raghav's excuse me to Bindi Waali Aunty was hillarious!... 

The dance by Raghav was impressive though! And the bhabhi - devar vibes were coming from Farhad and Pallavi 

And the mehendi scenario was also great and the way the RR landed perfectly on her hand without smudging cracked me. 

I was like uh oh seems like Raghvi is marrying to each other in a disorganised way. First he throw the red colour on her and then the garland ( varmala bhi ho gaya 😆)... And phir their dance on the telegu song (sangeet) and now mehendi😂😂.. Bas saath phere lene baaki hai... 

Baba would do the needful I guess not with happy heart but thinking to save his reputation 🤣🤣🤣

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

RR was not smudged even when Pallavi tried to remove it 🤣🤣🤣 it sticked like a sticker with feviquick 🤣🤣🤣