Anokhi made me cry 😢 felt so bad

Posted: 2 years ago

I really felt so bad for anokhi..not because of what all shaurya said to her...the way she was telling about how she was name called like pindu.. gawar ...insulted just for being Astha's student..

All the abuses at home..here..

Her only flaw was in blind faith and love for someone..she crossed boundaries...only because she loved and respected the person so much who was her emotional pillar...and even now it's proved why astha matters so much to her..

and some pre occupied notions clouded her judgement..but she had no personal malice and she never wanted to insult someone either..

She never deserved all the vile abuses hurled upon her...no girl deserves it no matter good or bad she is...

CV's should not let shaurya go Scott free with the abuses....there should be proper repentance from his side...he can't always get a clean chit just because his mother was not there...there are many children from abusive homes or are neglected and not cared..not all become like this..nor it is a free pass to insult someone..

Yeah I hope the redemption track is really up to par and justice is done for all he said to her. he should feel the pain 10000 times more and never repeat the mistake again. He wont loose his MCP ness in a day but atleast learn the lesson that his words have impact and to never judge a girl again. 

Edited by prs_725 - 2 years ago

I doubt Shaurya is ever going to apologize for making her admission difficult. He gave a half hearted apology for his despicable behavior and that is it. Tomorrow he will become her saviour again and expect her to worship him. 

I feel terrible for her. Honestly if I was her, I’d find a much better university to study at. She deserves better than SIAC. Terrible students and now terrible professors. But yea Tv show so we know that won’t happen but I’ll still say it lol. 

Also Anokhi doesn’t have blind faith in Aastha.
Aastha time and time again has proven to be Anokhis biggest champion since the start of the show. Anokhis passion for education and learning in thx to that one great teacher. Anokhis ability to challenge others in her life who step between her and her dreams is thx to that one great teacher. Her resolve to defend herself is thx to that one teacher. Anokhis ability to escape a bad marriage and gain admission in SIAC was thx to that one teacher. Aastha’s advice has always played a significant role in Anokhis role, even where her mom and sister couldn’t help. 

Aastha and Anokhi relationship is the one thing that has stayed consistent in this show and knock on wood, maybe it stay that way. it’s the one of the few things that make sense. It’s actually one of the highlights of this show. 

yes ANOKHI does not know Aastha’s personal life story and went overboard with the Aastha ma’am jaap but as a teacher and mentor and mother figure and role model, I can totally understand Anokhis conviction in defending her teacher. Their relationship goes back years and if you don’t fight for such people, then who do for? 

Edited by somewhereover - 2 years ago

Exactly i hope Shaurya goes through redemption for this since he needs to see the damage he has done to Anokhi...i hope CVs show his redemption...

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

I doubt Shaurya is ever going to apologize for making her admission difficult. He gave a half hearted apology for his despicable behavior and that is it. Tomorrow he will become her saviour again and expect her to worship him. 

You’re right. Anokhi’s duppata is in the precap and Shaurya finds out about the cheating and rustication and then drags Anokhi to help her. Here comes the savior to save the day and all else is forgotten. 

Yes that dialogue was spot  on. Clearly these prejudices exist and they are so hurtful ...she is from a small town so she will lure rich men ..chiii..people like shaurya think "so what ? Aise hi keh diya , gussa aa raha tha" while his sisters take it as a privilege to mock n see nothing wrong in it...shaurya might some day apologize but his sister's will never think from her perspective . Till date I haven't seen anyone praising anokhi for her intelligence..how good she is in studies  , how well she managed to get admission ..

I think the writers really wanted the audience to hate their hero. The entire thing could have been toned down. Gold digger might be a better word than an opportunist who uses her gender to get to the top? Disgusting 🤢

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago

Originally posted by _charu_

Yes that dialogue was spot  on. Clearly these prejudices exist and they are so hurtful ...she is from a small town so she will lure rich men ..chiii..people like shaurya think "so what ? Aise hi keh diya , gussa aa raha tha" while his sisters take it as a privilege to mock n see nothing wrong in it...shaurya might some day apologize but his sister's will never think from her perspective . Till date I haven't seen anyone praising anokhi for her intelligence..how good she is in studies  , how well she managed to get admission ..

💯

So true...reality it is....i have seen it happening..that's downright shattering the confidence and will...brilliant students commit suicides..like recently it happened in IIT madras 

Originally posted by Athiraachu

💯

So true...reality it is....i have seen it happening..that's downright shattering the confidence and will...brilliant students commit suicides..like recently it happened in IIT madras 

You bring up a really good point. Just getting an education is stressful with exams, homework and all the competition. So much pressure already. This added stress of humiliation and insults. It can lead to depression and suicidal thoughts. It takes a few harsh words to truly shatter someone’s self esteem and self confidence for life. Even if they move on, part of that original self never comes back 

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

i hope even after Shaurya clears her name , Anokhi still leaves , would serve shaurya right