Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow.. This is penned down so beautifully

Can’t wait to read their convo. Do update soon🤗❤️

Edited by deepshiii - 3 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Just wow! ❤️ Can we get a face-to-face conversation n confrontation btw ShaKhi as another continuation of this plzz? 😳

Amekha thumbnail

Beautifully written 

Loved reading both their perceptions 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Eagerly waiting for shaurya and anokhi milan 🤣

Please update soon 

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your writing style is beautiful. Waiting for the next update.

MystifiedBean thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

NOTE - Nervous about this one.Hoping I did justice to this much awaited conversation.Posting the whole conversation in one go.

ShaKhi TS - Mending Fences

PART - 2

"Anokhi.I had to leave.Can you please close the canteen?.And this is the Coffee Shaurya Sir asked for.

Though I am surprised.The coffee machine in his cabin might be defected.Anyways he will himself come and take it when he gets free.

You just close the canteen okay.See you tomorrow!."

Anokhi just manage to nod at Pammi aunty instructions and recognising the opportunity,she determinedly picked up the coffee pot and marched towards Shaurya's Sir cabin.

Shaurya Sir class today has been uneventful.No not that he hasn't taught well like he usually does.The man has managed to cover up the missing lectures and cleared everyones doubts as well.

But what hasn't happened is her finding a leeway to find a lone moment to talk to him.

He has ended the lecture and rushed towards a meeting with the directors.

Anokhi had assumed he must have left considering the time but knowing he was here was such a relief.

She has almost knocked on the door when she heard the sound of unabashed laughter.

Taking a step back.Anokhi rechecked.

"Wait.This is Shaurya Sir's cabin right and is that him laughing?".

In the duration of  2 months at SIAC ,Anokhi had hardly ever seen him smile.

Unable to hold  up anymore,Anokhi stood at the threshold the door that was slightly ajar and the sight  that greeted her was something Anokhi don't think she could ever forget.

Shaurya Sir sat relaxed at the far end of his cabin.He had discarded his coat with his sleeves rolled up and his eyes held a shine and softness she had never seen before.

Suddenly she felt annoyed at the one recipient of it as she heard him say.

"I just got back today Mishti."

Mishti?.Have she heard this name before?.Was she any of his student.Or did Shaurya Sir has a girlfriend.

But Nikki if that was the case don't you think his fangirls would have known given how they are always talking about him?.

"Stop it.I don't have time for all this.I just came here to clear things out with him."

Pushing all the absurd thoughts that seem to cloud her regularly these days,Anokhi knocked simultanously calling out

"Shaurya Sir"

Shaurya looked up from where he has been leisurely talking to his little devils at the sudden intrusion.

As per him he was alone.Noone was here at this time and the staff otherwise knew to follow the protocol with him being in his office after college hours.

"Miss Bhalla"

Ofcourse who else can it be.He stood up while turning the camera off on his phone as he gestured her inside.

"What are you doing here this late in college?".

"Sir!Pammi aunty sent your coffee".

"I asked her to make a pot and leave it in the canteen Miss Bhalla.I didn't ask anyone to deliver it".

Shaurya answered patiently not wanting to sound rude when he had decided Today morning to reign in the boundaries of their interactions.

"You did Sir but I knew I want to talk to you".

Knowing how stubborn she is,Shaurya sighed.

"Okay give me a second."

He turned around and switching the phone off mute mode,he blinked his eyes and like he knew they would his girls sent him flying kisses as they all signed off.

His heart swelling with pride with how understanding they were.They knew if their Shaurya Bhaiya abruptly turned the camera off or cut the call then it meant he had company.

"Yes Miss Bhalla.How can I help you?.Are you here for the notes that you missed because of your accident then don't worry it will be emailed to you".

Shaurya  said for he knew how bright and hardworking she is.

"No Sir,It's not that.I just ----

"Miss Bhalla being independent is good but you should have given yourself time to atleast recover properly". Shaurya interrupted her in between noticing how frail she looked.

Holding her arm gently,he took the coffee pot from her hands and steered her to the couch.

"Sit Here."

Anokhi could only stare at him in wonderment.

How could she have even thought that this man was capable enough of leaving her alone?.

She had downright accused him but he still was so concerned towards her.She didn't want to prolong this any longer as she saw him pouring coffee into two cups.

"Sir how are you?."

"I am fine.Did you go for your tests? ."

And this was the exact opening Anokhi needed as she spoke

"I did and you know the nurse couldn't stop gushing over the person who endangered his own life for my safety."

"Well I guess then that cop yes ACP Ahir is quite lucky".

Anokhi stood up walking towards him for she has been aware this conversation wasn't going to be a cakewalk.

"What does ACP Ahir has to do with this conversation of ours ?."

Shaurya turned around fully  keeping the coffee cups on table as he answered 

"Then who else Miss Bhalla?.He is the one who saved your life after all."

Patience wasn't her virtue Anokhi knew as her voice turned a notch higher.

"Aap aise kyun hai?.Aapko aur mujhe dono ko pata hai ki ACP Ahir ka koi role nahi hi hai us pure incident mein".

Her words sounding defensive to him all Shaurya could recall at this moment was the sheer panic and fear that has hit him as he has held her unconscious self in his arms.

The chaos that had seemed to be unending and all he wanted was for her to be safe.

Shaking him out of those dark thoughts,Shaurya pulled Anokhi closer ,his arms binding around her waist as his voice held anger and an emotion Anokhi can't quite comprehend.

"Role nahi hai?.He is the one responsible for putting you in that vulnerable position.Without confirming the facts how could he send you to that place?".

"And you?.Do you know how I felt seeing you lying there all unconscious and bloodied?".

Pulling her even closer if it was possible,his voice barely above a whisper he asked

"Do you know how many times I called you to open your eyes?.I promised you I'll find your Aastha Mam.I requested you.I Even --".

Shaurya stopped suddenly realising their position and what he was just about to reveal.

"And you what Sir?."

"Nothing.

He stepped away and continued

"It holds no importance.There is no point of this conversation anymore.You are safe,your Aastha Mam is also safe.You should go home."

"But I want to say thank you for all you did".

"I didn't do anything Miss Bhalla.Remember I am heartless.Aur pathar dil logo ko dard nahi hota.".

Anokhi was taken aback by his reply as she braved 

"Did I call you that?".

"Well you Implied it.How could you even think Anokhi that I will leave you alone there to die?".

His control slipped away as the hurt her words has caused him that night shone.

When she stood still without saying anything,Shaurya retracted.He didn't want to hurt her neither did he want any credit or gratitude.He said softly.

"It's fine Anokhi and you should go home now.Its late." 

To his horror,he saw unbidden  tears rush to her eyes and the innocence ematating from them reminded him of the same innocence he saw reflected in his little ones.

Though his feelings in regards to Miss Bhalla were polar opposite to the almost parental feeling he held for his girls.

He took out her handkerchief and once again offered her to sit but this time he sat in front of her and gave her time to compose myself.

Anokhi knew he didn't mean it and now his silent support and the distress evident in his eyes,distress she knew now was the result of seeing her in tears,words slipped away on her own.

"You tried explaining me the gravity of the danger in the situation we were in and when I didn't listen you endangered your own safety for me."

Finally she looked up and continued 

"You refused to get checked over till you knew I was okay and inspite of me being so rude you sat outside my room the whole night till you knew I was out of danger.You didn't even correct me and if not for that kind nurse,I would have lived with this misconception and disappointment that you left me alone."

Shaurya felt satisfied that her misunderstanding was sorted for he never wanted her to think of him in bad light but wait a minute she said disappointed.Was that the reason she had given him so much attitude those days.

"Why were you disappointed Anokhi?."

And this time he was rewarded with a sincere answer.

"To have assumed you left me alone for the differences we had bothered me.Because ever since the ragging issue hoh have always been there.You are a good man and trust me I Know.There aren't many".

Anokhi didn't know from where she got the courage but she held his hand for it was important he knew.

"I realised I was unfair to you.I hadn't known what had happened between you and Aastha Mam.

I only saw her pain and blamed you .I never stopped to think that there has to be some reason for you to have behaved in that way."

Shaurya was listening quietly giving her the space to continue.

"Me being here in SIAC,this new lease of life.I owe it all to Aastha Mam but I am really sorry for being blinded to your emotions and if someday you want to share,I'll be here.Not as a student but as someone who will listen without any judgement."

For all the things Shaurya would have expected to happen this conversation wasn't on the menu.

She truly was unique like her name.Her words did it as for the first time in his life Shaurya saw another person except Mr Dave in his life whon he could talk to.

Subconsciously his grip tightened as he wanted to clear it too.

"I am sorry too Anokhi.For all I did during the time of your admission into SIAC.Trust me it wasn't against you."

"I get it now Sir.The reason of all that was whatever that is between you and Aastha Mam,my teacher who is your mother and from now on I won't mix these two roles."

And just to lighten the atmosphere Anokhi added

"This time without any lectures."

Smiling inwardly at her attempt he got up flicking her nose playfully

"Tum aur no lectures?.Tumhari liye mushkil nahi hoga."

Leading them both to erupt into pools of laughter.

Enamoured by the way he looked while laughing and feeling elated sharing this moment with him,Anokhi couldn't really leave it without voicing her doubt.

"And Sir.You can trust me.I will not tell anyone that you have a girlfriend."

Their conversation now has cleared things and he knew she didn't meant any malice.

But he could have some fun before clearing her doubt.

"Anokhi I really think you need to give your mind some rest.Us accident ka asar ho gaya hai tumhare dimaag par.Meri girlfriend.Yeh khyaal bhi kahan se aaya tumhe?."

"Woh -".Anokhi stammered at first and then spoke in one go.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop Sir but I have never seen you smile much and you were laughing.So I just checked to see it was indeed you.You look so good while laughing,you should do it more.".Anokhi said realising she spoke too much.

"I don't have a girlfriend or anyone special that way.You can be assured of that".

Shaurya replied not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

Her eyes still had that question and he didn't know why he found himself saying.

"All in good time Anokhi.Now let me drop you home."

SHAURYA

All in good time?.Do you realise what you just said Shaurya?.

But for the first time Shaurya silenced that voice for driving in the companiable silence with Anokhi besides him,it indeed was a good time.

ANOKHI

Glancing at him and finding no need to fill the silence,all their misconceptions cleared,Anokhi ever since her arrival to Chandigarh for the first time felt another hope taking room in her heart except her career.

Little did they know,it was the beginning of their impending 

Forever :).

PS - Hope it was worth a read!!.

Edited by MystifiedBean - 3 years ago
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such a happy happy update this was😳

Truly enjoyed reading it❤️ Beautifully written❤️🤗

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt❤️

Their misubderstandings cleared

Lol Anokhi think Mishti is Shaurya's gf🤣

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved this one! The conversation was sweet and cute! 👍🏼❤️❤️

For sure it was worth a read 😆 Beautifully penned with the amalgamation of both Shaurya & Anokhi's emotional moods regarding the riot day. Enjoyed reading & what I liked is the light hearted convo they shared. Nothing ott, plain & straightforward. Ofc denying ACP of having anything to do with saving Anokhi was the best 😅

Great write up, hope to read more from you