My mind is enjoying the thriller & m so happy with d track 👍🏼

but iss dil se  Itna thrill bardasht nehi ho raha.  💔

RiAnsh jaan le lenge meri !!!!!

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Im Back GIFs | Tenor

The episode starts with Arya picking the bullets while Ridhima is kidnapped and Aryan says get ready to die and Vansh puts the gun on Ridhima and he also points the gun. 12 hours before:- Why they are going in Ishqbaaz way?

Vansh breaks the glass and asks who stole my diamonds and Angre asks what are you doing here? Aryan says who can it be? And says it might be Ridhima. Aryan says she is a bit**. Did he say that? But why Vansh didn't slap him? In TV he did but over here - Nah! You should have. 

Vansh catches Aryan collar and says it is not proved yet. Aryan says only she did and no one else can. Vyom says diamonds are mine. Ridhima says the deal is done. Vyom says the deal started now. He continues diamonds are step 1 and I won't destroy his pride? For what dear? Why do you want to hurt him? Everyone wants to hurt Vansh as if he is Akbar - The Great! 

Aryan says I can say confidently that Ridhima is the one who stole the diamonds. He says you tell me who could do this other than Ridhima? Angre says we have no evidence against her, so don't say anything. Aryan says where is Ridhima now? Dadi comes and says we cannot say anything against her because we don't have evidence. Dadi says these days her behaviour is making me doubt her. This Dadi I tell you she also took a jump in her sleep. Since when she turned into MahamAnga? Khuda Jaane! Vansh is observing Dadi when she is speaking against Ridhima as if he is shocked to hear Dadi against her. Shock pey shock - but yes the last ball belongs to him always. Raasta jo bhi par Manzil Vansh Rai Singhania decides kartha hai. 

Vyom says Vansh pride lies in his family. Dadi says no matter how intelligent the culprit is they do commit mistakes, so yes find out and hurt them. Seriously Dadi. Dadi says the person who hurt the pride of our family should be dead. Aryan smirks. Dadi says this gun belongs to your Dadu and every bullet of this gun knows whom to kill. Dear Vansh - kill DCIA Gang. Okay. And Dadi before killing her - do kill Ishani who tried to kill the heir of the family also. Such a hypocrite you are! No comments yaar! Now I understood whose genes Ishani has got! 

Vyom shares the rifle pictures and Ridhima remembers Vansh spoke about the rifle. Vyom says I want everything that belongs to the RS family so that his family get destroyed. So yeah this guy wants to destroy the total RS clan. Okay - I'm happy about that. Because whole RS clan then DCIA falls into it apart from Vansh. So let's welcome this Vyom - hamara shirtless modern Maharana Pratap who will later die in the hands of Vansh - Akbar the Great! 

Dadi says don't give chance to the criminal and Ridhima accepts the deal. What the hell with this girl And why I can see sadness in her eyes? Is she real or duplicate? Something happened in 6-7 hours that the total story has turned upside down. We want characters to be the same and the story change but in reality, everything got changed expect VR Mansion. Ridhima comes near the rifle the next day and she touches the gun. She takes it and catches it while Vansh comes and holds the gun. Vansh says I caught the thief. Vansh says Gun is in your hands so I should be afraid. Vansh calls Angre and he takes the gun. Ridhima asks now whom will you point out? Angre says now this gun is shifting its place. Gun - seriously? Tippu Sultan ka Gun hein kya? Itna drama on this. 

Ridhima asks why? Vansh says I don't my enemy to get his hands on this when he or she in front of me. Ridhima says when the enemy is in front one should never hide the weapon. The girl who is scared of many things today speaking about weapons as he is pro in it. Ye Ridhima hein ya nahi? Vansh smirks. Vansh says you are right and Ridhma asks give me the bullet. Vansh stops her and takes the bullet from her which fell while Vansh giving the gun to Angre. Ridhima says you are behaving as if I'm the one who will steal the gun. You already became a thief my darling. Vansh says the same - you already stole something. 

Ridhima asks what? Vansh says my heart and kisses. Angre is concentrating on Gun. How can you do that Angre? Poor kid! He cannot romance his wife and here these guys are not stopping at all. Hahaha. Ridhima asks anything else? Vansh says my morning, my dreams and she asks that's it? Vansh says diamonds got stolen. Ridhima asks are you serious? What are you going to do? Vansh says someone came to my hideout and stolen. The thief knows what is happening in this house. That person can be an insider or outsider and if not today, I will catch the person soon. Ridhima says best of luck and leaves. Vansh says Angre make sure Gun is properly secured. 

Seriously? Gun and pride. Can be for the elite people as VR and his so-called Vampire RS Clan. People are not their pride - they take stupid pride in Guns and Roses! Vyom again shirtless - ye Garib hey kya? Now you have diamonds buy some shirts dude. Vyom says what were you saying baby doll. Ridhima says I cannot steal the rifle. Vyom says you asked me why I don't wear shirts so he shows Red, White and Black and expresses their meanings. Oh hello, we are not here to study semiotics. So please act fast Vyom. 

He asks again will you get it or not? Ridhima says I cannot and Vyom asks you are his wife so get it done. Vyom pushes her to the wall and ties her mouth with and says you take a lot of time, so yes tell me whether you will get it or not? Ridhima nods her head. Why she is accepting his deals - duplicate or not, why? Now whole the track is not who is betraying whom - it is all about 6-7 hours and why? Interesting, but not so very interesting. 

Vyom says I think black suits me - dark and death - my kind of colour. Dadi is checking pictures of Vansh childhood. Vansh says Ridhima didn't do this. Dadi asks what evidence you have? How come from God begging to she became terror suddenly? She also became possessive Dadi of Vansh. Vansh says she is my wife, daughter-in-law and mother of my child, she cannot do this. Dadi says we thought the same for AP and she did so much in the past. Greedy can change a person. Exactly you all are greedy for Vansh because he is your damn protector for everything you guys do. 

Vansh says how can you say like this? you love her. Well, the act of your fake death also might have changed the things Vansh. Of course, your family won't say anything to you - so their punching bag is Ridhima. Dadi says for some time keep this lover boy in you aside and think as VR. We went through a big loss. Vansh says my heart doesn't agree. Dadi says see you will know. Dadi says I never said anything until today and now you should listen to it. Love is different but today it is about RS pride and I will not forgive the person who destroys the pride. No matter who it is! Then when diamonds got stolen at the time of TV - why we didn't hear these dialogues? Why you didn't speak like this? Sach me she took drugs yaar. Someone call people from narcotics and get her tested, please

Dadi says just complete this situation. If you are afraid and then yes I will tell Aryan and he will punish her. Aryan and Ishani speak where they see Ridhima coming from outside. Ishani says she goes when she wants and comes when she wants. Oh hello, this house belongs to her also? So when you can why she can't. But when this house belonged to Ridhima? Never. And I don't know in future it will ever happen. Ishani says Vansh gave her freedom and Aryan you tell him but she doesn't see him. She became blind hahaha. Aryan left when she started. He knows you are also a Bit*** 

Ridhima comes out of the car and Aryan kidnaps her. He ties her to the chair and same as before, he comes with the gun. Aryan says Vansh gone blind but I'm not. Vansh asks Ishani where is Ridhima? Ishani says I don't know. She came but later God knows. Vansh tries to call her. Aryan asks so Ridhima Bhabi - tell us did you steal the diamonds and points the gun at her. Dadi comes and says eat fruits. Seriously? Dadi is trying to have his time so Aryan can kill Ridhima. I'm not against dark and bloodshed yaar. But 1 vs the whole family? That's what I'm like - this is something they carried from TV. This is the take away they carried for the OTT. Duplicate or not - she is single and here whole Vampire clan is against her. 

Aryan asks about the diamonds pointing a gun at her. Ridhima nods her head. Aryan says tell me in yes or no. Ridhima says yes. I replied so leave me. Aryan says thank you for confessing and now you are going to die. Ridhima closes her eyes but someone shoots Aryan. Aryan says what the hell? Since day one Vansh cannot stand someone else giving pain to Ridhima. It should be he. What I liked is he is not jumping to conclusions. He is asking her and before making sure he get into the final verdict he wants to know what happened in those 6-7 hours that his love has changed so much. So now we need to see to what extent this can be continued. 

Ridhima says Vansh see what is happening with me. Vansh save me. Aryan wants to kill me. Vansh unties her and Ridhima hugs him. Aryan says she confessed and she is the culprit and she destroyed our pride. Oh hello, you please don't speak about the pride bloody killer. You know Kabir has diamonds and you tried to kill everyone and today singing this Pride song. Coward. Vansh shocked. Aryan says you have to kill her. Vansh asks is this true? You did this Ridhima? Tell me the truth and Ridhima says yes. Vansh shocked again. Aryan says you trusted her and see what she did. He says shoot her now. Vansh points a gun to Ridhima but Sia comes and Vansh stops. Sia says  Dadi and sees the gun and asks what's happening here? OTT mein everyone is speaking English. Writer showing his English skills.

Vansh asks what Dadi said? Sia says Dadi called you and someone came to meet you. Here Vyom enters. Dadi is happy to see him. Vansh says I told you never come here. Vyom says my name is Vyom - so it is a circle and anyone who enters my circle never able to cross. They both stare at each other and laughs while Ridhima shocked. Why Sia is glaring? Whom she is glaring actually? Vyom or Ridhima? Is she has some chakkar with Vyom? 

Vansh says you criminal and Vyom says I'm not less than you. So Ridhima doesn't know anything about this Vyom and Vansh relationship. V & V hug each other. Dadi says they are best friends. Sia says but they look like enemies. Vansh says we know each other since chuddies and this chuddy buddy want to destroy the whole RS Clan. I hope in the end he turns out Ridhima lost his long brother who wants to avenge. Ridhima shocked. Vansh asks did Thailand left you or you left it? Vyom says I left Thailand long ago. Vansh says then you made friends in France and Vyom says yes he made but how do you know. VR hein boss. He doesn't know his family members true colours but ha what is Modiji is eating in the dinner - he knows that. 

Vyom says you know all about me. Vansh says keeping information about friends and making sure to be alert so enemies don't harm is our business rule. Don't you remember. So Vansh knows he is also a criminal and Mafia person. Good! I was like tomorrow he is like I don't know wala expression face. Vyom asks then who am I - friend or foe? V & V smiles. Vyom sees Ridhima and says, beautiful wife. And he asks Ridhima why you are acting as if you don't know me. Now, the whole family expression changes as if they are forced to eat Karela. Stupid faces and expressions - mostly Dadi. 

Vansh says how do you know. Vyom says rule number 1 - we should know what's happening with friends and foes just like you said. Ridhima is nervous. Vyom says I forgot to give you a gift to Vansh and when he opens he sees a violin. In this whole process, Vyom is checking Ridhima and while she is nervous. Vyom says Bhabi - did you say Bhabi? Wah baby doll se Bhabi! Great! 

Vyom says Vansh plays amazing violin - ye kya nahi bajata? Sab bajata hain bus apni pariwaar ki band ke siwa. Vansh says Vyom plays amazing saxophone. Vyom says we used to play together and asks did he ever made you dance on his tunes and then modern bit*** Ishani speaks these days Ridhima is making Vansh dance on her tunes without an instrument. Vansh looks at her angrily. Vyom smirks and Dadi smiles. Dadi says Vyom have dinner and leave. Oh - how happy I'm to hear this. Have dinner and leave - or else I thought this VR Mansion became Dharmasaala of Dalai lama. 

Everyone leaves while Vansh gets the phone. Ridhima is trying to leave and Vyom says babydoll. Ridhima stops. Vyom says I gifted violin to Vansh but he didn't said thank you so you tell me. Ridhima is nervous and she sees the violin box with VR imprinted on it. But where is our VR ring  - God knows. 

Precap: Ridhima takes violin and plays. Vansh comes and says the wrong note. He says one should play the Violin with love and one wrong note then everything is destroyed which is why I don't like the people who play the wrong notes. Ridhima asks if I play the wrong tune will you punish me? Vansh points the gun to Ridhima and asks why did you confess to Aryan that you stole the diamonds. Ridhima says I played the wrong tune - so yes punish me and then Vansh fires the bullet. 

P:S - One thing I'm glad is Vyom wants to destroy Vansh pride and everything he owns. So starting to Ridhima to his family - his pride is going to be destroyed. I hope Vyom successfully destroy the family members and leave Riansh at aside. But why this girl is the catalyst? We need to know that 6-7 hours secret and hoping makers won't drag until then and work on fast hand basis. 

Excellent update but I am confused.. tbis is not real Rhiddima; she is duplicate I feel: but where is our real Rhiddu gone? The phonecall Vansh received said Rhiddima was sold...was it Vyom who sold her??  

Vansh knows something is wrong...I hope this is really a duplicate Rhiddima and not the original who has received a knock on the head and has come back in new avatar 

I always wanted Rhiddima to be bold and fearless...but I am not sure I like this version just yet.

Who has chained up Kabir? 

Why is Dadi turning a shade of grey...she also seems to have undergone personality change

Finally who is Vhom to Vansh friend or backstabbing foe?     

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

enjoying the show finally. this is really dark. 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Im Back GIFs | Tenor

The episode starts with Arya picking the bullets while Ridhima is kidnapped and Aryan says get ready to die and Vansh puts the gun on Ridhima and he also points the gun. 12 hours before:- Why they are going in Ishqbaaz way?

Vansh breaks the glass and asks who stole my diamonds and Angre asks what are you doing here? Aryan says who can it be? And says it might be Ridhima. Aryan says she is a bit**. Did he say that? But why Vansh didn't slap him? In TV he did but over here - Nah! You should have. 

Vansh catches Aryan collar and says it is not proved yet. Aryan says only she did and no one else can. Vyom says diamonds are mine. Ridhima says the deal is done. Vyom says the deal started now. He continues diamonds are step 1 and I won't destroy his pride? For what dear? Why do you want to hurt him? Everyone wants to hurt Vansh as if he is Akbar - The Great! 

Aryan says I can say confidently that Ridhima is the one who stole the diamonds. He says you tell me who could do this other than Ridhima? Angre says we have no evidence against her, so don't say anything. Aryan says where is Ridhima now? Dadi comes and says we cannot say anything against her because we don't have evidence. Dadi says these days her behaviour is making me doubt her. This Dadi I tell you she also took a jump in her sleep. Since when she turned into MahamAnga? Khuda Jaane! Vansh is observing Dadi when she is speaking against Ridhima as if he is shocked to hear Dadi against her. Shock pey shock - but yes the last ball belongs to him always. Raasta jo bhi par Manzil Vansh Rai Singhania decides kartha hai. 

Vyom says Vansh pride lies in his family. Dadi says no matter how intelligent the culprit is they do commit mistakes, so yes find out and hurt them. Seriously Dadi. Dadi says the person who hurt the pride of our family should be dead. Aryan smirks. Dadi says this gun belongs to your Dadu and every bullet of this gun knows whom to kill. Dear Vansh - kill DCIA Gang. Okay. And Dadi before killing her - do kill Ishani who tried to kill the heir of the family also. Such a hypocrite you are! No comments yaar! Now I understood whose genes Ishani has got! 

Vyom shares the rifle pictures and Ridhima remembers Vansh spoke about the rifle. Vyom says I want everything that belongs to the RS family so that his family get destroyed. So yeah this guy wants to destroy the total RS clan. Okay - I'm happy about that. Because whole RS clan then DCIA falls into it apart from Vansh. So let's welcome this Vyom - hamara shirtless modern Maharana Pratap who will later die in the hands of Vansh - Akbar the Great! 

Dadi says don't give chance to the criminal and Ridhima accepts the deal. What the hell with this girl And why I can see sadness in her eyes? Is she real or duplicate? Something happened in 6-7 hours that the total story has turned upside down. We want characters to be the same and the story change but in reality, everything got changed expect VR Mansion. Ridhima comes near the rifle the next day and she touches the gun. She takes it and catches it while Vansh comes and holds the gun. Vansh says I caught the thief. Vansh says Gun is in your hands so I should be afraid. Vansh calls Angre and he takes the gun. Ridhima asks now whom will you point out? Angre says now this gun is shifting its place. Gun - seriously? Tippu Sultan ka Gun hein kya? Itna drama on this. 

Ridhima asks why? Vansh says I don't my enemy to get his hands on this when he or she in front of me. Ridhima says when the enemy is in front one should never hide the weapon. The girl who is scared of many things today speaking about weapons as he is pro in it. Ye Ridhima hein ya nahi? Vansh smirks. Vansh says you are right and Ridhma asks give me the bullet. Vansh stops her and takes the bullet from her which fell while Vansh giving the gun to Angre. Ridhima says you are behaving as if I'm the one who will steal the gun. You already became a thief my darling. Vansh says the same - you already stole something. 

Ridhima asks what? Vansh says my heart and kisses. Angre is concentrating on Gun. How can you do that Angre? Poor kid! He cannot romance his wife and here these guys are not stopping at all. Hahaha. Ridhima asks anything else? Vansh says my morning, my dreams and she asks that's it? Vansh says diamonds got stolen. Ridhima asks are you serious? What are you going to do? Vansh says someone came to my hideout and stolen. The thief knows what is happening in this house. That person can be an insider or outsider and if not today, I will catch the person soon. Ridhima says best of luck and leaves. Vansh says Angre make sure Gun is properly secured. 

Seriously? Gun and pride. Can be for the elite people as VR and his so-called Vampire RS Clan. People are not their pride - they take stupid pride in Guns and Roses! Vyom again shirtless - ye Garib hey kya? Now you have diamonds buy some shirts dude. Vyom says what were you saying baby doll. Ridhima says I cannot steal the rifle. Vyom says you asked me why I don't wear shirts so he shows Red, White and Black and expresses their meanings. Oh hello, we are not here to study semiotics. So please act fast Vyom. 

He asks again will you get it or not? Ridhima says I cannot and Vyom asks you are his wife so get it done. Vyom pushes her to the wall and ties her mouth with and says you take a lot of time, so yes tell me whether you will get it or not? Ridhima nods her head. Why she is accepting his deals - duplicate or not, why? Now whole the track is not who is betraying whom - it is all about 6-7 hours and why? Interesting, but not so very interesting. 

Vyom says I think black suits me - dark and death - my kind of colour. Dadi is checking pictures of Vansh childhood. Vansh says Ridhima didn't do this. Dadi asks what evidence you have? How come from God begging to she became terror suddenly? She also became possessive Dadi of Vansh. Vansh says she is my wife, daughter-in-law and mother of my child, she cannot do this. Dadi says we thought the same for AP and she did so much in the past. Greedy can change a person. Exactly you all are greedy for Vansh because he is your damn protector for everything you guys do. 

Vansh says how can you say like this? you love her. Well, the act of your fake death also might have changed the things Vansh. Of course, your family won't say anything to you - so their punching bag is Ridhima. Dadi says for some time keep this lover boy in you aside and think as VR. We went through a big loss. Vansh says my heart doesn't agree. Dadi says see you will know. Dadi says I never said anything until today and now you should listen to it. Love is different but today it is about RS pride and I will not forgive the person who destroys the pride. No matter who it is! Then when diamonds got stolen at the time of TV - why we didn't hear these dialogues? Why you didn't speak like this? Sach me she took drugs yaar. Someone call people from narcotics and get her tested, please

Dadi says just complete this situation. If you are afraid and then yes I will tell Aryan and he will punish her. Aryan and Ishani speak where they see Ridhima coming from outside. Ishani says she goes when she wants and comes when she wants. Oh hello, this house belongs to her also? So when you can why she can't. But when this house belonged to Ridhima? Never. And I don't know in future it will ever happen. Ishani says Vansh gave her freedom and Aryan you tell him but she doesn't see him. She became blind hahaha. Aryan left when she started. He knows you are also a Bit*** 

Ridhima comes out of the car and Aryan kidnaps her. He ties her to the chair and same as before, he comes with the gun. Aryan says Vansh gone blind but I'm not. Vansh asks Ishani where is Ridhima? Ishani says I don't know. She came but later God knows. Vansh tries to call her. Aryan asks so Ridhima Bhabi - tell us did you steal the diamonds and points the gun at her. Dadi comes and says eat fruits. Seriously? Dadi is trying to have his time so Aryan can kill Ridhima. I'm not against dark and bloodshed yaar. But 1 vs the whole family? That's what I'm like - this is something they carried from TV. This is the take away they carried for the OTT. Duplicate or not - she is single and here whole Vampire clan is against her. 

Aryan asks about the diamonds pointing a gun at her. Ridhima nods her head. Aryan says tell me in yes or no. Ridhima says yes. I replied so leave me. Aryan says thank you for confessing and now you are going to die. Ridhima closes her eyes but someone shoots Aryan. Aryan says what the hell? Since day one Vansh cannot stand someone else giving pain to Ridhima. It should be he. What I liked is he is not jumping to conclusions. He is asking her and before making sure he get into the final verdict he wants to know what happened in those 6-7 hours that his love has changed so much. So now we need to see to what extent this can be continued. 

Ridhima says Vansh see what is happening with me. Vansh save me. Aryan wants to kill me. Vansh unties her and Ridhima hugs him. Aryan says she confessed and she is the culprit and she destroyed our pride. Oh hello, you please don't speak about the pride bloody killer. You know Kabir has diamonds and you tried to kill everyone and today singing this Pride song. Coward. Vansh shocked. Aryan says you have to kill her. Vansh asks is this true? You did this Ridhima? Tell me the truth and Ridhima says yes. Vansh shocked again. Aryan says you trusted her and see what she did. He says shoot her now. Vansh points a gun to Ridhima but Sia comes and Vansh stops. Sia says  Dadi and sees the gun and asks what's happening here? OTT mein everyone is speaking English. Writer showing his English skills.

Vansh asks what Dadi said? Sia says Dadi called you and someone came to meet you. Here Vyom enters. Dadi is happy to see him. Vansh says I told you never come here. Vyom says my name is Vyom - so it is a circle and anyone who enters my circle never able to cross. They both stare at each other and laughs while Ridhima shocked. Why Sia is glaring? Whom she is glaring actually? Vyom or Ridhima? Is she has some chakkar with Vyom? 

Vansh says you criminal and Vyom says I'm not less than you. So Ridhima doesn't know anything about this Vyom and Vansh relationship. V & V hug each other. Dadi says they are best friends. Sia says but they look like enemies. Vansh says we know each other since chuddies and this chuddy buddy want to destroy the whole RS Clan. I hope in the end he turns out Ridhima lost his long brother who wants to avenge. Ridhima shocked. Vansh asks did Thailand left you or you left it? Vyom says I left Thailand long ago. Vansh says then you made friends in France and Vyom says yes he made but how do you know. VR hein boss. He doesn't know his family members true colours but ha what is Modiji is eating in the dinner - he knows that. 

Vyom says you know all about me. Vansh says keeping information about friends and making sure to be alert so enemies don't harm is our business rule. Don't you remember. So Vansh knows he is also a criminal and Mafia person. Good! I was like tomorrow he is like I don't know wala expression face. Vyom asks then who am I - friend or foe? V & V smiles. Vyom sees Ridhima and says, beautiful wife. And he asks Ridhima why you are acting as if you don't know me. Now, the whole family expression changes as if they are forced to eat Karela. Stupid faces and expressions - mostly Dadi. 

Vansh says how do you know. Vyom says rule number 1 - we should know what's happening with friends and foes just like you said. Ridhima is nervous. Vyom says I forgot to give you a gift to Vansh and when he opens he sees a violin. In this whole process, Vyom is checking Ridhima and while she is nervous. Vyom says Bhabi - did you say Bhabi? Wah baby doll se Bhabi! Great! 

Vyom says Vansh plays amazing violin - ye kya nahi bajata? Sab bajata hain bus apni pariwaar ki band ke siwa. Vansh says Vyom plays amazing saxophone. Vyom says we used to play together and asks did he ever made you dance on his tunes and then modern bit*** Ishani speaks these days Ridhima is making Vansh dance on her tunes without an instrument. Vansh looks at her angrily. Vyom smirks and Dadi smiles. Dadi says Vyom have dinner and leave. Oh - how happy I'm to hear this. Have dinner and leave - or else I thought this VR Mansion became Dharmasaala of Dalai lama. 

Everyone leaves while Vansh gets the phone. Ridhima is trying to leave and Vyom says babydoll. Ridhima stops. Vyom says I gifted violin to Vansh but he didn't said thank you so you tell me. Ridhima is nervous and she sees the violin box with VR imprinted on it. But where is our VR ring  - God knows. 

Precap: Ridhima takes violin and plays. Vansh comes and says the wrong note. He says one should play the Violin with love and one wrong note then everything is destroyed which is why I don't like the people who play the wrong notes. Ridhima asks if I play the wrong tune will you punish me? Vansh points the gun to Ridhima and asks why did you confess to Aryan that you stole the diamonds. Ridhima says I played the wrong tune - so yes punish me and then Vansh fires the bullet. 

P:S - One thing I'm glad is Vyom wants to destroy Vansh pride and everything he owns. So starting to Ridhima to his family - his pride is going to be destroyed. I hope Vyom successfully destroy the family members and leave Riansh at aside. But why this girl is the catalyst? We need to know that 6-7 hours secret and hoping makers won't drag until then and work on fast hand basis. 

Excellent update but I am confused.. tbis is not real Rhiddima; she is duplicate I feel: but where is our real Rhiddu gone? The phonecall Vansh received said Rhiddima was sold...was it Vyom who sold her??  

Vansh knows something is wrong...I hope this is really a duplicate Rhiddima and not the original who has received a knock on the head and has come back in new avatar 

I always wanted Rhiddima to be bold and fearless...but I am not sure I like this version just yet.

Who has chained up Kabir? 

Why is Dadi turning a shade of grey...she also seems to have undergone personality change

Finally Vansh has another enemy other than Kabir in the form of Vhom but how is fake Rhiddima being blackmailed by Vhom and why?

Questions, questions; questions all of which will be revealed. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

No article, we thinking and specially Vyom said tum biwi ho uski. Lets see the rest.😆

Oh yes 

Indeed let's see what the story of 7 hours and hope they give good story not like tv 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Glad to see u back dr 🤗

The plot so far is quite interesting but somewhere failing to connect with the characters these days.  Especially why asli/nakli Riddhima is doing all these for? Its hard to connect with her without knowing why she is taking all these risks. 

Bas only sia is left now in that house, I couldn't be surprised if she too starts hating and plotting to finish riddhima in future 🤔 

This house is absolutely pathetic, one mistake from riddhima she needs to pay for it but crimes done by family members passed out with no judgement itself. Me will happily side with vyom 😌bas destroy nahi I could help him improvise his plans to something better 😌 torture and kill the whole clan one by one 😌

Thank you dear 😀

I agree.see the characters have drastic change. It's like watching something new but the relationships are same 

So yeahshy sudden change they should reveal 

Let's see if we can see anything by this Saturday 

It just they shouldn't drag much 

Better they maintain the consistency but in the name of the thrill don't simply drag 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

So Dadi ko basically mirchi lagi hai that her handsome grandson tried to run away with his wife.... B****😐

Ye ussi ke sundar pote ka plan tha.... Why always venting out on Ridhhima? 

Same old story of Ridhhima vs whole worthless clan with Dadi included this time.. 😒 chal kya raha hai? 

Well that is what my assumption is in dadi change 

If production has some other plans God knows what 

As said ridhima vs family neither changed in tv nor here

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita13

I have lost my mind. It's like the dots are not joining at all. Too much suspense. Is it Riddhima or anyone else? If it is Riddhima, why is she doing this? If she is doing all this, why did she confess? It's like she has lost the fear of death. She fears no one and she is ready to die. I think we should completely forget the television version of this series and watch it like a completely new story. Otherwise, the story doesn't make any sense.🙄

I agree 

The same story but the connecting plot is missing and that plot is the secret which they won't reveal as that is the thrilling element for them right now 

So we need to wait 

I hope by this Saturday they show some and don't drag unnecessarily 

They can built a lot but don't know why all should happen in vr mansion only 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update 

And finally voot be tym pr episode diya

Coming to episode , as individual episode ache hai

But u cant connect to any character especially dadi and ridz 

Dadi ne jo flip marra hai na and ridz asli / nkli bta nhi

But the way vyom said biwi o she is real one

Agr 6-7 gante vali mystery jldi solve nhi huyi then fandom gonna leave patience 

Atleast kisi ek ka monologue dede 

😀yeah voot is on time and no praises because don't know tomorrow voot can become a flipper 

I agree 

The connecting point of the change is missing and that missing plot is the thriller plot for these people 

I just hope they don't drag it and make sure to close it when needed 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

My mind is enjoying the thriller & m so happy with d track 👍🏼

but iss dil se  Itna thrill bardasht nehi ho raha.  💔

RiAnsh jaan le lenge meri !!!!!

As individual episode its good 

Continuation wise it's missing 

But that missing plot is everything to bind the story 

So yeah lets see what more mystery they get us