Deceptions & Unhealthy Obsessions

Posted: 2 years ago

Everyone lies. To save oneself from embarrassment, ensure the other person does not feel bad or to make others think better of the person lying. Most of the time they are harmless but they get calamitous the moment you drag relationships into them and do not know when to stop the lying. Aditya lied again today to protect Malini. She knows it’s a lie. She lied by omission by not questioning him about his lie. She keeps losing every window of opportunity there is. 

Aditya cannot even bring himself to return her I Love You’s anymore. This is a man who has started accepting what his heart has been trying to tell him. But the process is so convoluted that you cannot feel sorry. 

Mothers are the first indicators of sovereignty of God that a child comes into contact with. They are the ones who know that their children need to believe in themselves to be whole, strong and grow with a healthy estimation of oneself. AC is everything but this for Malini. She exploited her daughter’s fear today to set her on the wrong path. And her mother’s influence gained over every beseeching request from her extended family. And because of this she will reap the consequences. She is never going to be able resolve the actual problem. And this delay will inevitably end up causing her more hurt in the process. The Tripathis do not deserve her lack of compassion or her outbursts. 

Kambakth ne patni ka naam le liya sabke saamne

Prakash looks constipated. They should really work on his expressions if he does not have a talking role. 

Reserved I am yet to see the episode so will revert soon. 

thank for the insightful post today  wonder what direction they are heading from here 😢

A shout out to the actress that plays Malini.  She did a good job today.  Malini took some self respect into her hands and left to her home.  I would have done the same.  All Adhi seems to do is make his wifes leave. First Imlie now Malini.  Haha

The Tripati stuff ia soo dragged out and so little of Adilie.  One time watch episode.

Becoming complicated now with the sympathy track starting for malini. Adi due to his constant lies is beginning to make a mess of 3 lives imlie, malini and his own. Abhi bohot saara drama aane wala hai tear jerker wala, trp type. Abhi hero aur uske do heroines phoot phoot ke royenge and trp jindabaad😆

Originally posted by aparnak

A shout out to the actress that plays Malini.  She did a good job today.  Malini took some self respect into her hands and left to her home.  I would have done the same.  All Adhi seems to do is make his wifes leave. First Imlie now Malini.  Haha

The Tripati stuff ia soo dragged out and so little of Adilie.  One time watch episode.

I do not know about self-respect. Saying this only because and especially because the family left no stone unturned to make sure she was taken care of at home. She walked out on those feelings. But this is just my perception 😆

Lol about Aditya’s wives leaving 

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Becoming complicated now with the sympathy track starting for malini. Adi due to his constant lies is beginning to make a mess of 3 lives imlie, malini and his own. Abhi bohot saara drama aane wala hai tear jerker wala, trp type. Abhi hero aur uske do heroines phoot phoot ke royenge and trp jindabaad😆

As long as Aditya cries 😆  

Paagal ho gaya hai total. Pata nahin us diye ko bachaate bachaate kya kaand kar baithe

Originally posted by aparnak

Not sure 🤔 I have yet to see the episode but at the start when he left Aditya had asked her for two days of space and reflection. He had neither denied they shall talk he just was not ready due do his inner conflicts. I agree that one should have the free will to leave the house but he did ask for time. In these 48 hours she has not once reflected on there relationship too date and how he has been honest throughout. All she focused on his her mother’s words. Sorry to say but would one start running to all places where once partner works, eats and sleeps for answers. 

He lied from what I have read so far so why not question him. It feels both have a tendency to brush issues on the carpet and sorry to say but Anu is no better she knew her husband had changed is she wanted to know the truth she would have gone to the source. Sometimes one wants to life in the past then face the facts of the present. 

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by MuteButton

As long as Aditya cries 😆  

Paagal ho gaya hai total. Pata nahin us diye ko bachaate bachaate kya kaand kar baithe

I think the diye pe haath jalana will lead to a pseudo intense confession from adi. Kuch intense hone wala kal adilie ke beech main, hope they dont make her get too intimate with him. That would look very bad right now in the grand scheme of things. Bechara messed up hai.

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

I think the diye pe haath jalana will lead to a pseudo intense confession from adi. Kuch intense hone wala kal adilie ke beech main, hope they dont make her get too intimate with him. That would look very bad right now in the grand scheme of things. Bechara messed up hai.

Please no that’s just too soon. Maybe a heart to heart talk is needed where he justifies his actions to date so far otherwise it would ruin his character 

Originally posted by raaz19

Please no that’s just too soon. Maybe a heart to heart talk is needed where he justifies his actions to date so far otherwise it would ruin his character 

I don’t think anything like that will happen. Imlie loves her Malini Didi very much and so she won’t let anything happen now.😄😄