Do you think anupamaa will leave the house?

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Looking the way CVS made her I think she would think of leaving than will comprismise with her self respect for her children and babuji the worst character if he stops her he is selfish like vanraj. I'll really be surprised if this time she chooses her self respect and leave although this whoel situation is created had she not been so mahaan and interfering in vnaya matters and been so stupid she would have handled the matter in a much sensible matter. I just hope I'm wrong this time and she actually leaves I really like it when vnaraj taunt her on mahaanta most annoying she becomes 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hope bapuji takes over, throws Vanraj out, fixes Anu's brains and makes her mahaanta free, and shuts baa's mouth once for all, by threatening to have her live with vanraj and maida katori. Enough of the nonsense we have been dished out to recently 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laysha

Looking the way CVS made her I think she would think of leaving than will comprismise with her self respect for her children and babuji the worst character if he stops her he is selfish like vanraj. I'll really be surprised if this time she chooses her self respect and leave although this whoel situation is created had she not been so mahaan and interfering in vnaya matters and been so stupid she would have handled the matter in a much sensible matter. I just hope I'm wrong this time and she actually leaves I really like it when vnaraj taunt her on mahaanta most annoying she becomes 

Plz plz issbaar I want annu to leave the house and vannu should taste his own medicine 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yup! she will leave for a few minutes to may be a couple of episodes. then she will realize Kavya's evil intention AND..... she will be back!!!!

To save the family and more importantly to save her poor, seedha-sada, trapped by other woman, but never-run-from-responsibility, super-pujya, shiva-swarupi husband. smiley11

Gosh!!! 

Edited by Irshita - 3 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Yup! she will leave for a few minutes to may be a couple of episodes. then she will realize Kavya's evil intention AND..... she will be back!!!!

To save the family and more importantly to save her poor, seedha-sada, trapped by other woman, but never-run-from-responsibility, super-pujya, shiva-swarupi husband. smiley11

Gosh!!! 

Do u realy think she will come to know kavya intentions? But how come she will come to know? Hmmm will rakhi tell her but annu doesnt trust rakhi  but I want annu to leave the house and vanraj ko khane ki lale padey 

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Gosh!!! 

I really hope Rakhi comes to her rescue.  She knows what Kavya upto.  She should not come back to rescue that POS.  Instead come back and throw both snakes out of the house.

I have a feeling that one by one Samar, Kinjal, and maybe Pakhi will leave the house and stay with Anupama.  Hope that happens.  Feeling sorry for Bapuji. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Do u realy think she will come to know kavya intentions? But how come she will come to know? Hmmm will rakhi tell her but annu doesnt trust rakhi  but I want annu to leave the house and vanraj ko khane ki lale padey 

Whether she knows Kavya's true intentions or not, CVs will create scenarios to bring her back. She can't come back for herself because that would be too selfish for FL, so she has to come back for the family. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

I really hope Rakhi comes to her rescue.  She knows what Kavya upto.  She should not come back to rescue that POS.  Instead come back and throw both snakes out of the house.

I have a feeling that one by one Samar, Kinjal, and maybe Pakhi will leave the house and stay with Anupama.  Hope that happens.  Feeling sorry for Bapuji. 

She has to be back for the sake of drama and her own mahanta. I am also hoping that Rakhi helps her.

Shelly_392 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I hope bapuji takes over, throws Vanraj out, fixes Anu's brains and makes her mahaanta free, and shuts baa's mouth once for all, by threatening to have her live with vanraj and maida katori. Enough of the nonsense we have been dished out to recently 

Ye to imagination mein Pawri ho rahi hai..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Shelly_392 - 3 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anu won’t leave apparently 

Why? Pakhi that’s why 

They will convince Anu to stay for Pakhis sake as she will be returning home

That’s what the rumour mill says for now