Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I opened the thread knowing I won’t see the video. But opened to see the comments 😂😅

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's better to ignore rather than responding. Because it's clear that they know fans want them to keep their private life private but they want it to make their relation obvious to everyone. It's like any publicity is fine. Be it negative or positive. So ignorance is the best. 

As much as I love Neil I'm really disappointed on him in this matter. Alas ..No one is perfect. 

Ps: hats off to arjun , nakul, shabir, Dheeraj and all

Edited by JugniPH - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JugniPH

It's better to ignore rather than responding. Because it's clear that they know fans want them to keep their private life private but they want it to make their relation obvious to everyone. It's like any publicity is fine. Be it negative or positive. So ignorance is the best. 

As much as I love Neil I'm really disappointed on him in this matter. Alas ..No one is perfect. 

@bold yep yep yep!! i might not like all of them but damn they know how to promote their onscreen pairing despite being married!! 

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Yeah India forums ki haina let's request them to do Neil and Ayesha segment too , 

Chalo ek baat ki tasali hai they didn't use virat and pakhi wahi badiya hai 😔

Yes we want ayesha neil segment post neil recovery!!!!

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JugniPH

This is first time iam seeing someone promoting off-screen more than onscreen jodi 

U r right ignorance is the best , unless this affect the show onscreen iam fine , but felt like writing to SP about the same 

Svt611 thumbnail

This is first time iam seeing someone promoting off-screen more than onscreen jodi 

U r right ignorance is the best , unless this affect the show onscreen iam fine , but felt like writing to SP about the same 

@bold I did today lina... I got fed up and sent them an email!

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Svt611

Yes we want ayesha neil segment post neil recovery!!!!

meineh jaakeh uss video ki neeche comment dala yaham forum mein tum bhi jaake karo infact sab jaake karo 

Svt611 thumbnail

meineh jaakeh uss video ki neeche comment dala yaham forum mein tum bhi jaake karo infact sab jaake karo 

will do!!

FUITV thumbnail

I am eager to see other casts offscreen interview. Like

Mohit, kishori ma’am, Mitali, Yamini and the rest: they seem like a fun bunch. 

FUITV thumbnail

Let’s also be clear that these people ( Neil and PG )won’t promote the pairing( sairat). They don’t need to also.

Let’s not raise our BP over all this:

they have every right to give personal interviews. If they promote too much of Virat and Pakhi in that then we can revolt.

Also let ayesha get nice interviews even if it’s alone. also a fun segments with rest of the cast. If they deem to give us sairat interview then not going to say no to that
 Less expectation less disappointment. Also I am not going to comment on these posts also. If I can’t say anything good and if I am not even gonna watch . I rather not comment . 
@ TM thanks for the clear topic 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago