Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yesssss,no ball pe chakka.

You know,I am not thinking ill,but sorry if I seem so, but mujhe meri mummy ki baat yaad aagayi🤣

She is a die hard Sairat fan,aur engagement ke baad I literally remember the first line she said "Arre,aisa kya hogaya, 33 tak intezzar kiya, thoda aur intezaar nahi kar sakta tha ye ladka"🤣And I chided her for it.🤣

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Let me guess ,yeh unhone bola hoga jinhone apne insta pe,haters ka post daalkar mahaan banne ki koshish ki. Lol,they should try doing it themselves,hum toh immature hai aise maamle main

haa yaar mujhe maturity naam zeher lagti hai 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Sometimes wanting more made me feel like are we expecting too much 

No we are not expecting too much. We respect their off screen equation and real couple scenerio. We are just asking them to stop giving couple interviews for some time. Is it too hard to stop giving interviews every other week? Think about your show dammit.

Onscreen ITV couples  who absolutely hate each othe off screen gives so much segments than Neil and Ayeha, who I think share a friendly bond. That is what I called proffessionalism. You have got to understand what industry u are working in.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Yesssss,no ball pe chakka.

You know,I am not thinking ill,but sorry if I seem so, but mujhe meri mummy ki baat yaad aagayi🤣

She is a die hard Sairat fan,aur engagement ke baad I literally remember the first line she said "Arre,aisa kya hogaya, 33 tak intezzar kiya, thoda aur intezaar nahi kar sakta tha ye ladka"🤣And I chided her for it.🤣

oops 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujz

Their offscreen bonds were and still is (even after a decade) like family! That's some next level professionalism and bonding. And here some people are acting like they are the first ones to be in a relationship.

Also, if not for Ayesha, if it was any popular actor playing Sai, they wouldn't have taken this indifference from PH at any cost. They are clearly cashing on her hardwork to promote their personal stuff.

I agree here , I really hope channel steps inn now because looks like matter is getting out of hand 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Let us move to another topic... let this one die.. We are making this a hot topic.. let it go 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wahi toh aur humeh hypocrites bula thi hai , agar she can't take criticism for her role why did she agree to playthe character then

Exactly yaar.

I guess this is clear case of jealousy,cuz I have seen actors begging in interviews to watch the show yaar,its such an amazing opportunity, and clearly she is spoiling her professional life and banking on her engagement with an amazing actor.(What? As I said Neil with Aish is different,and I still like him,he is a fab actor)