Writers' dilemma

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guyz

am watching this show was just following forum updates. 

To me, looks like writers are in confusion where they should take story. Earlier they showed Vanraj is not worthy for anupama . after using pakhi they showed they are heading towards "bachho ke liye " like my previous show YHM and uniting AnuVan ..Again they are turning tables when pakhi not there ( i  know actress is unavailable) they are justifying Vanraj 's actions. I really don't know if i would be in their kids shoes what i would want. today he is requesting anupama to support him saying batao na anupama maine kya kya kiya he inn k liye tomorrow he will say get out🤓

Beside that they have put anupama growth on back seat. just drama and drama with eariler paritosh kinjal and now samar and his gf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know for a fact if I was in their children's position I would fully support Anu in this matter... she may not be the perfect human she is made out to be by the makers (and has been lately annoying with her mahaanta, not supporting Samar, etc.) but she is ultimately a good person, which Vanraj definitely is not.

He cheated on his wife, brought his mistress home and threatened to kick out his son yet he is the victim?

What a sick joke ðŸ¤¢

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago