Jealousy and how it works in real!

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm not here to justified shaurya. Everyone has their own POV about a  character. And doesn't mean it has to be same! 

Anyway we were the one so much excited for a jealousy track right? We wanted to see a jealous shaurya! But now that we have got it we are bashing the makers. 

Ok look one thing is the green eyed monster is not at all a good thing. Jealously brings the worst of a person so same happened with shaurya.  The way they portrayed shaurya's jealousy this is how it actually works in real. In real life people even kill someone out of jealousy! 

Itni kharab cheez hein yeh jealousy! Saab kabu nahi kar pate. And most of the person bent out their jealousy in this manner! (The way shaurya did) samne wale ki character par hi chale jatey hein jealousy se andha hokar! 

Ek apni life story batati hun...one of my classmate usse bas meri baat hoti thi class works and projects lekar. I never knew how and when did he fall for me even i didn't give a care! Coz woh tha hi nahi mera kuch..i nvr even gave him that kinda attention. But yet usne jealousy mein mujhe and meri ek bohut close friend ki rishte ko leke bura kaha...galat tarikhe se baat ki. And even even even (Sukr manao shaurya ne aisa nahi kiya) in a class presentation day i wore a saaree at  university for the first time and the blouse sleeves are siffon material matlab thora designing tha. (Not at all vulgar...) to may be i was looking pretty or it can be first time waha par mujhe mere class mates ne saaree pehnte dekha  (please dont think main apni aap ko leke bari batein kar rahi hun main bas samjha rahi hun) to woh log bol rahe the mahi you're looking pretty..etc etc. To jab mein kaam khatam karke washroom gayi aur waha se nikli to mujhe woh bahar khada huya mila..and guess what i asked "you here? Girls washoon ke bahar kyu khada hein? " he went like yeh tum yeh dhako sidha mere kandhe par haat rakhke . (My bra strap was out...kheyal nahi kiya maine) and i was beyond shocked by his move before i would have said anything uska shuru ho gaya tumhe maine achccha samjha tha but tumto ek ghatiya ladki nikli. Aise kapde pehnke ladko se attention lene mein maza araha hein na. And what not i literally had to shout on him "shut the f##k up? Who are you? My boyfriend? My friend? Who the hell are you to say these to me?" 

Ek aur baat batau the audacity of him...usne kaha attention hi to chahiye na? Chalo na mere saath pura attention dungi 🙂 and he meant a very wrong thing by it.

Socho main to uske saath involved to dur baat bhi nahi karti thi..(and by involved I'm trying say ...take anokhi and shaurya! They had spent time even out side of college...ek dusre ki personal mamle mein ghuse). But in my case yaar mujhe bas yeh pata tha uska name, uska roll and he's a brilliant student.  Bas! aur usne jealousy ke name mere saath aisa kiya. (He asked for my forgiveness one or one and half month later stating he did all that out of jealousy and now he is guilty for his action. Usse koyi haq nahi tha blah blah ...even though i said ok i forgive u but still...abhi bhi woh yaad ata hein to disgusting lagta hein woh hota kon hein aise bolne wala)

To apni bohut bari kahani suna di..I'm sorry...but meri samjha ne ka matlab yeh hein humne jealousy manga tha to abhi mila abhi hajam karna padega 🙃 coz jealousy haar jagah dikhne mein sundar nahi hota hein...kahi jagah bohut bura dikh jata hein. 

Na shaurya ko defense kar rahi hun na anokhi ko. Sabki soch apni hein. To sabko rights hein characters ko apni tarah sochne ki! Main bas samjhane ayi hu ki makers ko bash mat karo kuch log makers ko bash kar rahe hein..serial ko bura keh rahey hein... this serial's approach in situation are more realistic ones compared to other itv shows! 

Bas itna hi. Love you all 💗 criticises are welcome 😊😬🤧 chappal maro patthar maro bas anda maat marna 🥺🤧

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice you shared ur story🤗. And i totally agree, green eyed monster is the most dangerous thng. It can make ppl go mad.

Love and jealousy is a worst combination.

I dont have complain to makers of the show till now. They r potraying a very realistic charecter I must say.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awww Mahi I am so sorry you had to go through such an ordeal sweetie. To be honest our society has glamorized Jealousy to an extent that we have forgotten that if it's not kept in check it rears a very ugly violent side. These are called crimes of passion where a jealous husband is even justified for killing his cheating wife or even a scorned rejected lover throwing acid on a girl's face. That's why most religions recognize Jealousy as a sin as they know it's a negative emotion in a relationship. Sooner or later it will spiral out of control verbally and physically. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Well , actually it's true 

Most of the times Jealousy tracks in Fiction works to bring leads closer to each other and ends with a confession😆

So everyone likes that 'side' of jealousy but irl jealousy isn't that pleasing at all .  It can & most often does lead to scarring experiences

Btw 🤗 to you for sharing your experience❤️

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah...now jealousy works like that.

But if u take example of your personal life, u weren't abel to fall for this guy right?  The thing is this is a love story and Makers are going to show that she falls in love with a man who just called her all these cheap things. This is what is the whole problem. Beacause its nearly impossible to fall for a guy like that! 

backtobetter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! The disgust you feel even when you look back!

That's my difficulty in accepting this track. People like Shaurya exist. In plenty. This track is very realistic. The makers are not at fault for showing the right portrayal of jealousy in a masked misogynist. 

However, the victim falling in love with the same man who did the mudslinging is what is unacceptable. Which is why they should not have gone overboard with the venom vomit he did. And the ML being a wonderful actor did it with so much conviction that it came out brilliantly on screen making some of us hate Shaurya to a point of not rooting for him to be Anokhi's love interest. 

Rape/harassment happens in our society, and the victim marrying the rapist is so hard to imagine as a love story. And what Shaurya did today was psychological harassment. Why! Why! Why! They could have kept it milder.

I'm scared they will show Anokhi forgiving him quickly when she finds out he saved her. That's downright toxic!

Edited by backtobetter - 3 years ago
FortunaMajor thumbnail

Firstly I am sorry that you had to face something like that in the first place. 

Second that is exactly the point this was a stranger and the ML is the prospective romantic interest of the FL in the show which is why it is problematic and the reason for criricism. Shaurya Sabarwal the character is being criticised for his actions there is no hate or bashing, just like there were praises when he did good things, he is getting flak for the bad things.

I haven't come across any posts bashing the makers at all? If anything they have been praised for the execution of the episode in a realistic manner. 

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OH MY GOD MAHI! THAT SON OF A B*TCH!!🤬

You should have slapped him then are there.

There are two types of jealousies, I think. One being subtle and the other one being toxic.

When it is subtle jealousy, the person would try to show the other person that they feel for them and did not like the closeness they had with the third person and this kind of jealousy is normal I guess because we are only humans and it's natural to feel something like that for the person who you like.

But what Shaurya got here is toxic jealousy. A major reason of this being that he has been raised to be a misogynist. He is insecure and he doesn't understand the concept of love and self-love. He may be feeling love for Anokhi but he's unable to recognize it. Right now, he is just being possessive and he thinks that he has some right over Anokhi for some reason and now when he's seeing the ACP sharing a better bond with Anokhi than he does, he fumes up. I am not defending him in absolutely any way, let me be clear. I'm just trying to analyze his character, maybe playing a bit of the devil's advocate. That's it.

Edited by mahiii12 - 3 years ago
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm so sad that you went through that. Jealousy can be cute to a certain extent, but it takes no time to become toxic. My bestie was in a long distance relationship with this guy and he was a total control freak - he forced her to share her passwords and would read our girl's group messages. When she told us that, we told her to break up, and when she tried, the guy literally told her he'd r*pe her when he comes back. It's sickening when man think they can control a woman through that means.

Coming to the show, there is no reason bashing makers. Shaurya jaise log hote hain iss duniya mein and that's about it. The words that Shaurya told Anokhi, many girls in the world have been made to feel that everywhere in society. Tbh on the forum, I'm seeing people criticising Shaurya, but still seeing hope for him.

We know the baggage he carries and the human being he is capable of becoming  so I personally have a lot of hope for his realisation and redemption , which I know will come. The entire show is based on that character growth.