Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aziya_Firoz

Shumi akkaa..dunno whether u remember me or not..always been a great fan of ur FFs..we used to chat during MKAP days.. good old days

To be frank i could not remember you , sorry about that. Thank you so much for reading my FFs. Now I will not forget you as my daughter name and your name are the same lol, but she write it with different spelling ''Feroze '' lol

Aziya_Firoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

To be frank i could not remember you , sorry about that. Thank you so much for reading my FFs. Now I will not forget you as my daughter name and your name are the same lol, but she write it with different spelling ''Feroze '' lol

I know akka..its been almost a decade..i used to write long commentss for ur FFs on MKAP forum..always luved ur enthusiasm

Aww..thats so sweet of u❤️❤️

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was a silent reader then . Now joined here 

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

Aw! so happy that you still remember those sweet days. Do you remember we use to be in another forum called apnicomunnity ,  some times i use try to find that froum so that I can go and see the old posts and enjoy those happy days , but I could not find that forum though. 

I remember when you are busy with your grade 12 exam I tempted you to watch Pratigya , lol

Do you remember jaanu from Kerala ?  I miss her too. Love you Nechu 😍, Keep in touch 

Yeah akka... I remember AC... Even i was thinking the same akka... about AC...but never bothered to look for it... 

Yeah akka... I was in 12th back then, now a Doctor 😆...

Yeah i remmeber Jaanu...but have lost touch with her long back... 

Yes akka...will keep in touch ❤

Arooj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Me 🙋‍♀️

I'm Nechu 😊 Same username then and now !

Hi neechu i am Arooj... remember me?

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me. I am.

I joined India Forums because of Pratigya, one of the only serials I watched till the end (the other one being KTH)  and the only female protagonist worthy in an indian serial. I love that she doesn't sacrifice her beliefs to become 'mahaan' and her ambition in becoming a lawyer.

And Krishna's character is so different from the alpha male with stoic tendencies. The way his charisma compliments Pratigya is amazing. I love the bad boy and the librarian lady trope. 

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Everyone🤗

Om,Nechu,Anondo Bro,Amit Bro,Azu,Arooj,Mehreen,Dhanya..I do remember all of you❤️❤️❤️

I am feeling very nostalgic after seeing all of you here..😃

I”d never thought we will be here again after 9 years..😛

We used to spend a great time in MKAP forum.Life was really beautiful at that time.I do miss these old days..😊

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Hi Everyone🤗

Om,Nechu,Anondo Bro,Amit Bro,Azu,Arooj,Mehreen,Dhanya..I do remember all of you❤️❤️❤️

I am feeling very nostalgic after seeing all of you here..😃

I”d never thought we will be here again after 9 years..😛

We used to spend a great time in MKAP forum.Life was really beautiful at that time.I do miss these old days..😊

Absolutely, good old days. Never thought we'd get this chance again😃

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

hi i was here as well but users name was sorry i cant remember now but will let you know when remember it .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes i think it was Zaina 05