Tribute performance

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

By looking at the pictures on social media i think all contestants have performed tribute songs together at the end for Jitendra and jakie like they did previously for subhash ghai, hema malini, 90's special etc.... But this week for Jitendra and jakie special i couldn't find those performances in the episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

I noticed that too. Episodes are already too long. They don't even show judges comments properly.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Perhaps if they can’t show it on tv they can upload these extensions on their online channel? personally I enjoyed all the tributes they have done and it is a fitting end 😁

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Despite extended 3 hour episodes for some guests (instead of 1.1/2 hrs to 1.3/4 hrs intended time slot), they cannot show the important bits (like this tribute, some contestants 2nd song not shown) as time wasted on bakwas from some of the contestants, judges and anchor. 

Why Danish want to show off his acting skills?  His mama when he comes on stage is also a time waster.

Then Sayli who always has a question to ask a guest, wants to show off her relatives, friends, people from her chawl etc. who has supported her.  As if she is the only contestant who is surrounded by supporters.   

Then of course biggest nautanki Neha Kakkar.

If all this crap was scrapped, then tributes and each contestants singing equal number of songs can be accommodated

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago