Views

Users

Frequent Posters

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Riansh had more romantic scenes after Rrahul recovered and came back 😉

Don't expect that here. You might get romantic scenes, but of devar-bhabhi. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hail all to you. Aap mahaan ho,aur kamaal ho,aap bemisaal ho. Aur kasam se,ye tareef hi hai.

Maine 10 minutes inka garden waala scene dekha,swear mujhe abhi bhi nahi pata chal raha hai ki mera TV abhi tak mere haathon se murder kyu nahi hua.

It was so amazing. Aap toh rakshak hai hum sab ki. Apni kripa aise samay par humpar banaake rakhiye,pls.

❤❤❤

deepthi2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

@bold, then who will do didi's bezzati 😆😆

Woh hum log online kardenge 😂

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cannot stand Virat's face after today's episode. Good that he lying like dead on the bed after the garden convo.🥱 The way they ganged up and disparaged Sai together was outright disgusting.

Poor devi tail, thank god she found Sai else she would still have waiting with that lalu Pulkit. I'm getting super irritated with that smelling something foul expression of Aishwarya. What's wrong with her : she ate something bad, her clothes smell?

Whatever it is she need to get rid of it soon, I cannot for the love of God she that damned expression on my screen .🤬

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

When sai was talking I was thinking ye audience ko confirm kar rahi , ye apne aapko ki main sirf aapne mann ki nhi karti😆

Shayad she herself needed to know. 🤣

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

yeah😆

Sangat ki rangat chadhi mujh pe aise

Labon pe hasi aur dil me haya hai.

Dhun mann mein jagi uthi hai tarangein

Basa mere dil mein ye chehra naya hai.

Wanted to put Virat's image here. But working from phone. And no idea how to copy image from phone😆so imagine the face he made when Sai was Unable to answer him after he asked her to stop calling him Sir😳

I only have the one after she says she won't call him Virat because he is a khadoos. 🤣

Originally posted by: RainbowSun

😆Title pe gayii😆

I thought Holi BTS came😆

Nice post 🤣as usual..

Why Virat pyaar mein giraftar hokar looking like this😆

As if he is going to munch some sugarcane...

Ullu banaya bada maza aaya. 😳

Thanks. 😳

Biwi karti hai pareshan lekin thakta nahin hai. 🤣

Originally posted by: methebest

Don't expect that here. You might get romantic scenes, but of devar-bhabhi. 

Yuck Yuck GIF | Gfycat

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Hail all to you. Aap mahaan ho,aur kamaal ho,aap bemisaal ho. Aur kasam se,ye tareef hi hai.

Maine 10 minutes inka garden waala scene dekha,swear mujhe abhi bhi nahi pata chal raha hai ki mera TV abhi tak mere haathon se murder kyu nahi hua.

It was so amazing. Aap toh rakshak hai hum sab ki. Apni kripa aise samay par humpar banaake rakhiye,pls.

❤❤❤

Zyada maat karo. Agar ud kar gir jaaon toh phir ? 😳

But thank you... let's see how long I can write my crap about the sh*t they are showing us. 😆

Originally posted by: Machiavelique

I cannot stand Virat's face after today's episode. Good that he lying like dead on the bed after the garden convo.🥱 The way they ganged up and disparaged Sai together was outright disgusting.

Poor devi tail, thank god she found Sai else she would still have waiting with that lalu Pulkit. I'm getting super irritated with that smelling something foul expression of Aishwarya. What's wrong with her : she ate something bad, her clothes smell?

Whatever it is she need to get rid of it soon, I cannot for the love of God she that damned expression on my screen .🤬

Both are at fault. 😆

About Aishwary well she isn't good in expressions but she isn't going anywhere. 🤣