Bonditha to become British woman upcoming twist and bts pics

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok guys spoiler says Bonditha to become British grl and try to dance to make ARC happy, but ususal plan gonna gt super flap, bt ths time ARC dont get angry instead gonna support Bon, saying u look grt and superb as before, dont get diverted vth ths and keep studying....😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZWBoJhfMR/?igshid=dqqde1v20r2a

Didnt gt Bon pics till now if gt vl update soon...😉

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is today’s episode Raj. I think Bondita now is over doing it (trying to make Anirudh accept her as his wife). It’s sad and irritating at the same time looking at her like this. I actually can’t understand anymore what’s on their minds (makers) what they suddenly want to show?

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

This is today’s episode Raj. I think Bondita now is over doing it (trying to make Anirudh accept her as his wife). It’s sad and irritating at the same time looking at her like this. I actually can’t understand anymore what’s on their minds (makers) what they suddenly want to show?

Completely agree yaar Sabah really dnt know wat makers wanna show us bt fr past wk irritation now at verge fr me cant see one mre scene of Bon like ths trying to make ARC, respect her as wife and ths ARC wrds too much more irritatng yaar... totally his rage is out of one and the concept of child marr and its ill effects,frm begining its the same concept only bt viewers watched vth smile as its hasti kelthi life of Aniditha, now viewers watching vth irritation as track is ronna thoona type