What year was this photo taken, any guesses?

Posted: 3 years ago

Three of them enjoying in one of the best resorts in the world (Suncity) South Africa. What year was this pic taken? any guesses?

Karobaar - Bollywood Movies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

is this from the movie...Deewane Mastane....or some similar name?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

1998/1999/2000

These 3 had a film Karobar directed by Rajesh Roshan released in 2000

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

1998/1999/2000

These 3 had a film Karobar directed by Rajesh Roshan released in 2000

Rakesh was filming KHNP from mid 1998-1999

Karobaar film production actually started in 1992! 

Rishi did some finishing scenes in 1998 and it was released in 2000.    I have no idea why it was delayed so long.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

is this from the movie...Deewane Mastane....or some similar name?

Deewana mastana had Govinda. This is from some movie called karobar. Ye saari movies ek jaisi hi lagti thi. ðŸ˜†

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The business of love 1999-2000

Yes. The movie Karobaar is correct. But years being posted are wrong for this pic.

Originally posted by: Talis

Rakesh was filming KHNP from mid 1998-1999

Karobaar film production actually started in 1992! 

Rishi did some finishing scenes in 1998 and it was released in 2000.    I have no idea why it was delayed so long.

This movie was shot for 6 years, but still dont know what exact years was majority of the movie shot in? I have watched this movie dozens of times, just to figure this out, but still cant!

It was released in 2000, but I think some shots were even done in 1999, if you notice at the beginning of the movie in the law firm, where Anil and Juhi are sitting, they show a news paper dated from 1999, so it is very confusing, i actually also thought the shooting ended in early 1998.

Also Rishi in this looks older then usual for majority part of the movie, even in the part where he is playing a Law Student. His voice also sounds older. Almost like the Rishi from 1996-1999 era, not the Rishi from 1992-1994 era, where he was clearly younger then this. So its very confusing.

I wish I could contact Rakesh Roshan directly to find this out.

Its actually one of the most well acted out movies I have seen, Rishi and Anil were great in it.

Rishi's character of a loser in life is shown beautifully and his acting is so natural. His crying scenes at the end are very emotional.

Anil as a rich and confident person is also great

Edited by jeetuji - 3 years ago

What year was this beautiful song done from same movie. Im guessing 1994? Based on Rishi and Juhis look. The song itself looks much newer then 1994 and Sanus voice also sounds newer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWu3c2voSp0