Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

πŸ˜† Someone explain to me what exactly is wrong with this and why everyone is so worked up? Did she say Dinu just give me the role? She asked him to consider her. That is like putting in a job application in showbiz in my opinion. 

He is not a no name small producer. And she is no Salman bhai who exerts enormous power. He is in a position of power to say yes or no. Do we believe he was going to have open auditions for this role after the type of hit stree was? If we find out Varun Sharma or RKR also asked to be considered for their roles would we say wow how entitled? 

My only thing is I just wonder if the director also had a say in casting. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

πŸ˜† Someone explain to me what exactly is wrong with this and why everyone is so worked up? Did she say Dinu just give me the role? She asked him to consider her. That is like putting in a job application in showbiz in my opinion. 

He is not a no name small producer. And she is no Salman bhai who exerts enormous power. He is in a position of power to say yes or no. Do we believe he was going to have open auditions for this role after the type of hit stree was? If we find out Varun Sharma or RKR also asked to be considered for their roles would we say wow how entitled? 

My only thing is I just wonder if the director also had a say in casting. 

Peeps seem to be somehow mixing up Ananya's talks about her *struggle* with Jahnavi.πŸ˜†

Nor did she ask her moneybags godfather to strongarm a director into changing the lead. She didn't complain to the same godfather no one was including her in meetings. 

As far as we know, Jahnavi called and asked the director to consider her. She used her access. That's it. What the heck is wrong with that?

If she stayed home and expected roles to come to her or if she got Daddy to produce movies, wouldn't that be a worse example of nepotism? 

Or are peeps expecting her to give up any advantage she might have and deliberately compete on level ground instead of simply not using money/clout to force people? You mean, make a sacrifice of her life to prove a point?πŸ˜† I'd like to know how many of the outsiders would do that. Heck, I'd like to know how many of us posting here wouldn't use our connection to a boss to consider us for a promotion. I know I would.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Peeps seem to be somehow mixing up Ananya's talks about her *struggle* with Jahnavi.πŸ˜†

Nor did she ask her moneybags godfather to strongarm a director into changing the lead. She didn't complain to the same godfather no one was including her in meetings. 

As far as we know, Jahnavi called and asked the director to consider her. She used her access. That's it. What the heck is wrong with that?

If she stayed home and expected roles to come to her or if she got Daddy to produce movies, wouldn't that be a worse example of nepotism? 

Or are peeps expecting her to give up any advantage she might have and deliberately compete on level ground instead of simply not using money/clout to force people? You mean, make a sacrifice of her life to prove a point?πŸ˜† I'd like to know how many of the outsiders would do that. Heck, I'd like to know how many of us posting here wouldn't use our connection to a boss to consider us for a promotion. I know I would.

YESSS! Exactly? So we don't want her to go talk to producers asking them to consider her like any other actress. We want her to stay home and hope for roles or have directors and producers hand them to her on a platter. 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

YESSS! Exactly? So we don't want her to go talk to producers asking them to consider her like any other actress. We want her to stay home and hope for roles or have directors and producers hand them to her on a platter. 

But the thing is, we have a problem with that too. I mean look at her, she doesn’t even have to lift a finger and gets movies served on a platter. πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why are these star kids so stupid.😡....waise he ur undeserving asses are cast over deserving outsiders.....but stop whining about ur non existent struggles......seriously I have nothing against nepotism...but these kids crying about how they had to ask someone to cast them...or how they are strugglers because their Dad was never invited for KWK...seriously STFU and just enjoy the privileges of being a star kid

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why are these star kids so stupid.😡....waise he ur undeserving asses are cast over deserving outsiders.....but stop whining about ur non existent struggles......seriously I have nothing against nepotism...but these kids crying about how they had to ask someone to cast them...or how they are strugglers because their Dad was never invited for KWK...seriously STFU and just enjoy the privileges of being a star kid

Oh snap! LOL

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Edited by Hello_kitta - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Seriously 

They themselves invite trolling by passing such statements and then will cry about it too πŸ€ͺ

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She used her connections the leverage her surname gives her to get the role - Nothing wrong there

She give a crap performance (based on the reviews, which are struggling to even fake praise her) and robbed someone more talented of a role - Plenty wrong and unfair here

People should be trolling that moron Subhash K Jha for asking questions like:

So you actually went and sought the role? Awwww Poor Baby

Good that you started your career outside the family banner. Nobody can say you are a beneficiary of nepotism. Awwwww

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It just goes on to show how delusional they are about their place in the world and are in so much denial about their obvious privelege

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 3 years ago