Mere Dad ka Divorce - FF (part 12 : last part updated on pg 23)

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode gave me an idea of a FF. Had to write it down and post before I go to sleep. 

Part 1

Shaurya was in a specially bad mood today. Something happened in the morning that has made him restless. As he entered the classroom, his eyes fell on Anokhi and his temper shot up a few more notches.

He ignored the greetings of the other students and walked straight up to her.

“Miss Bhalla, Miss Anokhi Bhalla!”

“Yes Sir”

Anokhi got up with a jolt.

“What time of the day is it?” Shaurya asked, frowning.

“Uhh. Let me see. I am in the classroom, and you are standing over my head, looking like you could explode any moment. So it must be the 11 o’clock in the morning and this is the Economics class.” 

“Bingo! I will give you some extra marks for such a flawless interpretation. Now would you care to explain why you are dozing off at this time in the morning.”

“I am so sorry Sir. Actually, last night Astha Mam and I watched a horror movie, and I could not sleep the whole night. I felt that someone was about to jump off the top of my cupboard.”

“Why do you watch a horror movie when you are such a scaredy cat? “ 

“Sir, you can call me anything, but please don’t call me a cat. I am highly offended by it.”

“And why should I care if you are offended? Did you think twice before calling me a ka…” Shaurya stopped and looked around. All the eyes were fixed on them. He had forgotten that he was in the classroom. Shaurya quickly went to his table and started turning the pages of the book to hide his embarrassment.

After the class Shaurya went to his father’s chamber. Shaan was sitting with his head down on the desk. He looked up when Shaurya knocked.

“Shaurya, please come inside. Do you want something?”

Shaurya cleared his throat, “Yes, actually I wanted to tell you something. I think you have given too much freedom to the ladies of your house. They are watching late night movies. And what does this Aastha Kashyap think she is? Is this her age to watch late night movies, and that too with that Anokhi girl. Doesn’t she know that the girl has to go to college next morning? If she does not sleep properly at night, how will she pay attention?”

“Shaurya, please. Whatever issues you have with her will you please discuss it with her and not me. I am having a bad headache. I think I should better go home and take some rest.”

Oh no, Dad cannot go home now. In fact it would be better if he doesn’t go home at all today. Shaurya remembered his conversation with Badi ma this morning.

He was about to leave for college when Devi came to him and showed a picture from her phone. 

“How does she look”

Shaurya looked closely, but did not know what to say. He has never said no to his Badima but this was really an unfair demand. He gathered some courage and said hesitantly, “She is very pretty, but don’t you think she is a bit, err...what do I say...long in the tooth for..”

“Oh no no no. You got me completely wrong Shaurya. I can never think of choosing someone older than you as your match. But don’t you think she would be a good choice for Shaan.” Devi said with a sweet smile.

Shaurya could not believe his ears. Did he hear it right? Badima is looking for a bride for Dad?

“Sheetal Ahuja. 47 years, widowed, has inherited a lot of property from both her father and husband. Her elder brother is famous industrialist Virendra Taneja. Mr. Taneja has promised to invest a good amount in our Patiala project. Please Shaurya, Shaurya beta, are you listening.”

“Yes, Badima” Shaurya said, trying to appear normal.

“Can you talk to Shaan to hasten the divorce? He has not even signed. So much more is to be done after that. We are really lagging behind in the funds. I know it is your dream project, and as your father, he should see that your dream is not broken. I know only you can convince him.” Devi looked at him expectantly.

Shaurya returned to the present. He could not bring himself to do this impossible task. Badima wants to pimp his father out for money. And how could that Sheetal Ahuja replace Aastha Kashyap in his Dad’s life? No way, never. Shaurya had to think of something real quick to stop his Badima. But what? As he walked out of Shaan’s room, he noticed someone. 

“Anokhi, Anokhi Bhalla”, he called out. He knew only she could help him in this mission.

P.S. - I have not gone through it before posting. Feeling really sleepy. Please overlook the minor mistake and do point out the major ones. Happy reading.

P.P.S - Is there anyway to edit the name of the post? I forgot to add FF in the title.

Index- Part 1 (page 1)

Part 2 (page 4)

Part 3 (page 5)

Part 4 (page 8)

Part 5 (page 10)

Part 6 (page 12)

Part 7 (page 15)

Part 8 (page 17)

Part 9 (page 18)

Part 10 (page 20)

Part 11 (page 22)

Part 12 (page 23)

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey nice one ! Im curious to know ki aage kya hoga! 😆 pls udpdate soon haan?

Btw, near the topic name u will see a setting symbol , click on that , edit topic name will come. 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ooooooo I love the concept!! Do carry on!!!

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Shaurya and Anokhi's interaction in class - what was that?! 🤣 Non-stop ShaKhi express ko dekhkar students bhi confuse ho gaye. 😆 Loved the concept.  Can't wait to see how Anokhi, Anokhi Bhalla 😆 can help Mr. Professor with his dad ki divorce. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Nice one

Lol Anokhi slept in Shaurya's class😆He was abt to say kadwa neem in class🤣

Now he will take Anokhi's help to stop divorce of his parents..interesting

Weirdly interesting. Ofc ShaKhi's banter was their casual way of speaking but the place was wrong :p & ugh, devi is an opportunist (we've been known) 

Continue asap

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sounds promising...looking forward to it😊💖

Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Hey nice one ! Im curious to know ki aage kya hoga! 😆 pls udpdate soon haan?

Btw, near the topic name u will see a setting symbol , click on that , edit topic name will come. 

Will try to update asap.

Thank you so much for the tip. Finally found the edit option.😊

Edited by Idiotboxer - 3 years ago
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Ooooooo I love the concept!! Do carry on!!!

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Shaurya and Anokhi's interaction in class - what was that?! 🤣 Non-stop ShaKhi express ko dekhkar students bhi confuse ho gaye. 😆 Loved the concept.  Can't wait to see how Anokhi, Anokhi Bhalla 😆 can help Mr. Professor with his dad ki divorce. 

These two can start anywhere.😆

@bold : Divorce is female right. I have always this confusion with gender of words in Hindi. Will edit the title.