*|| PKK Written Update 11th March 2021 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 11th March 2021 ||*

The episode begins Tara closes her eyes and makes a birthday wish. Her wish is that she has a father but she wants a mother too. She prays god to return her mother soon to her. Mayura gets a feeling that Tara is calling her from somewhere. She feels very anxious and nervous. Mayura's father says they will find Tara some how but this doll isn't your daughter. Mayura gets a past flashback and goes into depression and gets an panic attack and faints.

Omkar and his mother wishes Tara a happy birthday but suddenly, Tara faints. Omkar's mother calls the priest and asks him to check on Tara. She says Tara often faints like this, and the doctor says it is because she didn't get her mother's milk when she was a baby. Omkar's mother gives Tara's kundali (horoscope) chart to the priest and asks him to find a solution.

Omkar is in Tara's room and he finds a paper under her pillow. It is a drawing of a lady and written 'Mumma'. Omkar feels sad seeing it and goes out the room. He asks his mother what is missing now? We moved to Singapore and he has done everything he could but yet Tara misses her mother. He feels Mayura is connected to Tara still. Omkar says no matter what he does he can't do anything more to make her forget her mother. Priest tells Omkar that only solution is that Tara takes a swim in holy waters of Narmada River in Jabalpur. Omkar's mother said that is impossible.  Omkar says I will do anything for my daughter's health. All three of them drives to the river. 

Mayura goes to the river as well and gets a feeling that Tara is near her somewhere. Tara and Omkar reaches to Jabalpur home and asks Omkar if that is where she was born, and if her mother used to stay here too? Omkar changes the topic and asks her to go play inside. Omkar gets information about Mayura from the hospital and the nurses say Mayura stays home most of the time as she is too unwell. Omkar tells them I don't want anyone to know that I am here for some time. 

Tara keeps asking about her mother, where Omkar's mother asks her not to talk about her mother as her father Omkar gets upset about it. Tara says oh sorry. Omkar smiles and asks her if she wants ice cream? Tara says no, I want jalebis. Omkar remembers how Mayura had said how Jalebis are her favourite. Omkar's mother says ok I will make jalebis for you, so she goes to check out the whole house. Omkar's mother asks him if they made a mistake by coming here. Omkar says tomorrow is Shivratri so we will go to Narmada goddess and leave Jabalpur.

No Precap.

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow already 5 years of leap. story went too quick.

Thanks Prii for the lovely update. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for the update Prii 

Now enjoy your birthday