infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

A while back in a post I said that Harsh is a misfit for the role he has been given in the show. I have kinda changed my perception now 😆. TBH he isn't that bad, I think his performance has improved and he is doing a good job 👍🏼.And he looks very very cute .And though I don't watch the show regularly or anything, just some tidbits when my mother is watching, I think even the story isn't that bad, it's kinda interesting, too bad that the show is already doomed and wrapping up soon(as per the news articles).

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's the thing. Any new show needs some time to catch up, so do the actors. Unfortunately the plug has been pulled too early.

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

A while back in a post I said that Harsh is a misfit for the role he has been given in the show. I have kinda changed my perception now 😆. TBH he isn't that bad, I think his performance has improved and he is doing a good job 👍🏼.And he looks very very cute .And though I don't watch the show regularly or anything, just some tidbits when my mother is watching, I think even the story isn't that bad, it's kinda interesting, too bad that the show is already doomed and wrapping up soon(as per the news articles).

You know what sad is.. I kept screaming this on this forum but ppl here think they can bring Veer and Bani back! At some time the show will end even with them!Some ppl are hypocrites over here!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

You know what sad is.. I kept screaming this on this forum but ppl here think they can bring Veer and Bani back! At some time the show will end even with them!Some ppl are hypocrites over here!

The blame is to be shared by both the PH and a certain portion of fans.

It's not like N5 wasn't given enough time. They were and even when that didn't work, they switched to the next season, in the same way when a rather unsuccessful Season 4 paved the way to Season 5.

But the way some people are behaving that the leads couldn't pull the crowd, here they are conveniently forgetting that the show hasn't been given any time at all and they pulled the plug.

Anyway, the PH didn't want to waste money. But I hope they do understand that with half baked stories they wouldn't be able to succeed. The story was finally getting better and they jeopardized it by forcing the Naagin concept. What a waste!

I wish people stopped their hypocrisy that when their favorites are the leads, the failure of the show is makers' fault but otherwise it's the actors' fault.

Hope the cast and crew get better projects in future. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

It's not like N5 wasn't given enough time. They were and even when that didn't work, they switched to the next season, in the same way when a rather unsuccessful Season 4 paved the way to Season 5.

But the way some people are behaving that the leads couldn't pull the crowd, here they conveniently forgetting that the show hasn't been given any time at all and they pulled the plug.

Anyway, the PH didn't want to waste money. But I hope they do understand that with half baked stories they wouldn't be able to succeed.

And I wish people stopped their hypocrisy that when their favorites are the leads, the failure of the show is makers' fault but otherwise it's the actors' fault.

Girl you make so much sense!!I love healthy discussions!Couldn't agree with this more!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

Girl you make so much sense!!I love healthy discussions!Couldn't agree with this more!

Me too! 🤗

Too bad we can't continue our discussion on this particular show anymore. 😒

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But the way some people are behaving that the leads couldn't pull the crowd, here they are conveniently forgetting that the show hasn't been given any time at all and they pulled the plug.

Anyway, the PH didn't want to waste money. But I hope they do understand that with half baked stories they wouldn't be able to succeed. The story was finally getting better and they jeopardized it by forcing the Naagin concept. What a waste!

I wish people stopped their hypocrisy that when their favorites are the leads, the failure of the show is makers' fault but otherwise it's the actors' fault.

So now you’re going to blame a section of fans for the failure of this shit show as if that section of fans actually have the power to cause the show to end? Slow claps to you for suggesting that 👏 👏 👏 

Naagin 5 had ample of time no doubt however the makers wasted it, why? Because they wanted to start this shit. 

Naagin 4 ended because of budget issues and they didn’t want to waste the slot given to them so they had to start Naagin5, however Naagin 5 was a completely different story with barely any connect with season 4, but where it fell short was the promotion and the quick launch right after season 4, in short Naagin 5 did not even get a proper premier but it still managed to complete it preset run. Coming to Kuch toh Hai, this show was bound to fail for so many reasons, the concept, the cast, the promotion etc. everything sucks, what were you expecting a miracle? This show is literally a laughing stock and no less than a parody of Naagin 5 so why the hell should we give it any time át all? Infact i’d rather have this shit end early, but you are blaming us for it shutting down? If you loved this show so much watch it alone and try saving it yourself, why ask us to join you or even blame us for it? And no we are not upset because Naagin 5 ended, we already knew it’s a finite show that’s bound to end what many of us are pissed at is the fact that they ended it so poorly just because they wanted to use VAni to promote KTH as a stepping stone of some sort without realizing that it could actually backfire. 

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

So now you’re going to blame a section of fans for the failure of this shit show as if that section of fans actually have the power to cause the show to end? Slow claps to you for suggesting that 👏 👏 👏 

Naagin 5 had ample of time no doubt however the makers wasted it, why? Because they wanted to start this shit. 

Naagin 4 ended because of budget issues and they didn’t want to waste the slot given to them so they had to start Naagin5, however Naagin 5 was a completely different story with barely any connect with season 4, but where it fell short was the promotion and the quick launch right after season 4, in short Naagin 5 did not even get a proper premier but it still managed to complete it preset run. Coming to Kuch toh Hai, this show was bound to fail for so many reasons, the concept, the cast, the promotion etc. everything sucks, what were you expecting a miracle? This show is literally a laughing stock and no less than a parody of Naagin 5 so why the hell should we give it any time át all? Infact i’d rather have this shit end early, but you are blaming us for it shutting down? If you loved this show so much watch it alone and try saving it yourself, why ask us to join you or even blame us for it? And no we are not upset because Naagin 5 ended, we already knew it’s a finite show that’s bound to end what many of us are pissed at is the fact that they ended it so poorly just because they wanted to use VAni to promote KTH as a stepping stone of some sort without realizing that it could actually backfire. 

Yes COULDN'T Agree More 👍🏼there is No need for mentioning certain section of Members having Different Opinions 

We voice out OUR own when we Find its odd according wat we seen 😛 

Please Enjoy this so called Show without bothering Certain Section People Who Displeased with many Reasons 😎

Can't stand KTH  🤪even N4🥱 makes sense in front of this Parody 🙃 

For Naagin 6 Ekta Team Please Work Better Taking Time Give us Naagin proper🐍🐍 

ALL Previous Naagins Shown a Glimpse 😛 For the One Purpose 😆 Seshu told same silly reason of How She Became New Naagin 🤣to that Stone Fellow🤢 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I see the mentioning of a certain portion of fans has agitated a few of you. 

In that case, I can apologize for hurting your sentiment.

But at the same time, this was an open discussion and that too in favor of the show. Like it or not A CERTAIN PORTION was pissed and they have their reasons. Fair enough. At the same time a CERTAIN PORTION is watching this so called CRAP. Even that's fair.

There have been posts whose sole purpose was to ridicule this season. Since I don't agree to that, I don't barge in there. 

If you guys really have problem with this show, why do you barge in every post where anyone appreciates the current show? And this post was about the actor playing the ML's role and how is he improving. Obviously no one's gonna praise the earlier season here. 

You guys can't even take the responsibility that you belong to that CERTAIN portion and have to come up with the entire history, barging in everywhere.

So it's hypocritical to point out why I am talking about a CERTAIN portion. If you have your freedom of speech to spread negativity everywhere then I too have my freedom to voice out what I believe is going on.

As simple as that. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I see the mentioning of a certain portion of fans has agitated a few of you. 

In that case, I can apologize for hurting your sentiment.

But at the same time, this was an open discussion and that too in favor of the show. Like it or not A CERTAIN PORTION was pissed and they have their reasons. Fair enough. At the same time a CERTAIN PORTION is watching this so called CRAP. Even that's fair.

There have been posts whose sole purpose was to ridicule this season. Since I don't agree to that, I don't barge in there. 

Again it's an open forum, just because you don't agree with something and you don't barge into a topic I can understand because most of the topics you've disagreed with have been about the show itself alone. I am yet to see anyone here trolling or speaking ill about people watching and appreciating the show unlike you who directly passed the blame on the Naagin 5 fandom for not watching or criticising the show.

If you guys really have problem with this show, why do you barge in every post where anyone appreciates the current show? And this post was about the actor playing the ML's role and how is he improving. Obviously no one's gonna praise the earlier season here. 

If it was about the ML then you should have just sticked to appreciating the ML, why did you drag us that is a 'section of fans' into your conversation or posts in the first place? If you talk about us obviously you will get a response from us.

You guys can't even take the responsibility that you belong to that CERTAIN portion and have to come up with the entire history, barging in everywhere.

Responsibility for what exactly? You make it sound like being critical of this show and belonging to the group that constantly criticises the show is something to feel guilty about? Why should we? If you love the show so much why don't you take the responsibility for being unable to bring it's ratings up in that case instead of blaming us? Your talking as if Naagin 5 fandom is the only group around that watches TV, if Naagin 5 fans didn't watch I'm sure there were others right, or was the Nazar fandom, that is a certain section of the nazar fans not good enough to keep this shit afloat? Is it that hard or difficult to accept and admit that most of the people have rejected this show for what it is?

hypocritical to point out why I am talking about a CERTAIN portion. If you have your freedom of speech to spread negativity everywhere then I too have my freedom to voice out what I believe is going on.

If you want to voice it out go ahead but dont expect people to just sit and put up with your blame game.

There is negativity against this show because it simply sucks to the core. If you like watching and appreciating crap good for you, you're free to do that, just don't expect everyone here to do the same and then complain that they are responding to you after pointing fingers at them.

As simple as that. 

@bold Because it is an open forum, and yes I'm quoting you  because I am responding to you. Second of all I am yet to see anyone barge into a thread where the show is being appreciated alone, from what I know blaming a certain section of fans is no where close to appreciating the show or its cast. Seriously you're giving us way too much credit here now.

As fans or antifans we are allowed to criticise the show which you think is ridiculing provided it's restricted to the show itself

If you like the show so much it's fair enough for you to appreciate it however you have no right to point fingers at anyone who doesn't watch or like this crap because it just makes you look really petty for doing so. Keep your criticisms or appreciation limited to the show itself.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago