Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

why can't they cast young actors opposite young actress? I am really fed up with these buddhe playing teenage onscreen and romancing girls who just now got their voting card.

Mrunal is 28 but that doesn't mean she should romance guys double of her age

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can't see the supposed 'storm'  in the poster😆

Hoping Mrunal gets some limelight due to this project.  Baki toh I'm done with biopics😵

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Can't see the supposed 'storm'  in the poster😆

Hoping Mrunal gets some limelight due to this project.  Baki toh I'm done with biopics😵

we want masala movies like amar akbar antoni   coolie mard andha kanoon aakhree paasta   😆

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

why can't they cast young actors opposite young actress? I am really fed up with these buddhe playing teenage onscreen and romancing girls who just now got their voting card.

Neither are playing teenagers but I'm pretty sure he was cast first then she was cast.  I love Mrunal but the question should be - why can't they cast older actresses. 

Though in this instance Farhan while in great shape is too old to be playing a boxer who are usually finished by their early 30s.   OTOH,  better him than say Tiger, Kartik or Sid.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

we want masala movies like amar akbar antoni   coolie mard andha kanoon aakhree paasta   😆

I had never seen Mard (AB one) until my boyfriend decided to share it with me because it was his childhood fav. I think I watched most of the movie with my jaw open. I wasn't used to that level of masala. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I had never seen Mard (AB one) until my boyfriend decided to share it with me because it was his childhood fav. I think I watched most of the movie with my jaw open. I wasn't used to that level of masala. 

those were real masala movies Manmohan Desai style - lost found / mother getting injured loosing eyes / voice / multi star cast good songs

there used to be huge line for AB movies ticket prices were also less 

kahan gaye woh din  😭

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

those were real masala movies Manmohan Desai style - lost found / mother getting injured loosing eyes / voice / multi star cast good songs

there used to be huge line for AB movies ticket prices were also less 

kahan gaye woh din  😭

Oh God! 🤣I looked up to see what other favorites of my man is a Manmohan Desai creation and found few more like Dharam veer and toofan. This dude seemed to have a weird obsession with he-man and savior animals. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Oh God! 🤣I looked up to see what other favorites of my man is a Manmohan Desai creation and found few more like Dharam veer and toofan. This dude seemed to have a weird obsession with he-man and savior animals. 

toofan ganga jamuna saraswati were duds of manmohan desai

amar akbar naseeb coolie mard were success 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

Most of young actors sucks