That look.....that damn look!

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys, that furiously jealous look Shaurya gave to Ahir in today's episode when he saw the ACP talking to Anokhi in front of that idiot Vineet's house made the ACP scared for a moment before he excused himself to leave.

Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal is totally whipped.

It was the same look in the precap when he saw Anokhi sitting with Ahir in his car, smiling!!!!

I could literally see Shaurya's heart on fire as he took his shades off.

Anokhi on the other hand, just as in my work of fictions is totally oblivious to Shaurya's feelings of jealousy and Shaurya doesn't even try to mask his jealousy in front of anyone till now! 

KV is so natural in these scenes that is love it so freaking much!!❤😭

Bichaare Shaurya ka chaalan hi kat gaya ACP and Anokhi ko saath dekh ke lol

Pata nahi ab kya kya dekhna padega bechaare ko near future mein😂😂

And the Patiala college branch opening scene was lit! He was disturbed so much when the thought of him leaving a certain Miss Bhalla alone crossed his mind!😍😍

What do you all think??🤔🤔

Edited by mahiii12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha7188 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True ..  he is jealous but is yet to acknowledge.... It will take time.....many times he has blamed and misunderstood her in the past for the press scene in college so now when she is misunderstanding him and giving him back with words,he is upset.....

Also loved the last scene today....he was like Patiala college is my dream project but why I am not happy and wat is it that's stopping me here..... glimpses of anokhi he sees....

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t think he would have been jealous had she acknowledged that he saved her .. 

I don’t get why he is so jealous though haha the girl who irritated him has found someone else to seek help and now he’s helping her too.. proff should be happy she is off his case now 😆

I know I know what am I saying? 

It’s a treat to see shaurya like this. Kab tak acp tadpayega.. hopefully he clears the mu. I’m curious to see what a jealous shaurya can say .. he doesn’t even like to call the acp by his name 🤣😂

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have never seen a FL so aloof as Anokhi. And I kinda love it. She just doesn’t know. And he’s going to teach her everything. 

does anyone else compare them to IPKKND. I’m waiting for an “I love you dammit” type scene from Shaurya 🥺

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I have never seen a FL so aloof as Anokhi. And I kinda love it. She just doesn’t know. And he’s going to teach her everything. 

does anyone else compare them to IPKKND. I’m waiting for an “I love you dammit” type scene from Shaurya 🥺

He’s better than arnav. Arnav was the most toxic ml ever. I swear I would never fall for that type of a man in reality 

Anyhoo, the romance scenes of them were cute 

hahha woh acha teacher hone ke nate sikhayega 

it’s also nice to see Anokhi just mast in her life. All she cares abt is helping people close to her, making friends, and studying ... acp is a friend and nothing more. She respects him and that’s all. However, she gives puppy eyed looks and long stares to our proff saab 

I think she is aware .. she told him that he’s had good moments that he’s ignored in the past as bad experiences .. like the dance and he said like this one for the lights removing scene .. she’s aware but she is jugni ❤️

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was such a precious look. KV is truly amazing with his expressions!! Although I am still getting used to seeing him happy i guess 😂

Also, a little diversion but the way KV says ‘kaisi ho tum?’ hits me a lot!! He asked her in today’s episode, in hospital and also the day after the ragging incident. His concern is sooo genuine and so from the heart, audible in his voice and visible in his eyes. I also like how he looked at Astha while he settled on the sofa was so good!! Okay i cant stop talking about his scenes 🙈

I still feel his jealousy stems from general acceptance, possessiveness of the people around him rather than love but today’s flashback scenes were a start. Lets see how he declines getting to Patiala house.

Edited by anamika365 - 3 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika365

That was such a precious look. KV is truly amazing with his expressions!! Although I am still getting used to seeing him happy i guess 😂

Also, a little diversion but the way KV says ‘kaisi ho tum?’ hits me a lot!! He asked her in today’s episode in hospital and also the day after the ragging incident. His concern is sooo genuine and so from the heart, audible in his voice and visible in his eyes. I also like how he looked at Astha while he settled on the sofa was so good!! Okay i cant stop talking about his scenes 🙈

I still feel his jealousy stems from general acceptance, possessiveness of the people around him rather than love but today’s flashback scenes were a start. Lets see how he declines getting to Patiala house.

It’s honestly like getting candy to see kV. I won’t praise him much bc I don’t want to jinx the character. Pichle show mein I loved the ml initially and they made him into a man w no brain 🤣😂

anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

It’s honestly like getting candy to see kV. I won’t praise him much bc I don’t want to jinx the character. Pichle show mein I loved the ml initially and they made him into a man w no brain 🤣😂

I understand. The more i get involved in this serial, a small part of me worries that at some point things wont be going as good. But for now lets enjoy the moment and enjoy the chemistry. Baki bas kisiki nazar na lage 🧿⚫️

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

@bold she is so oblivious and if/when she decides to stop going to Shaurya with things, he is going to be so annoyed!! Whenever she finally does come to him, he'll internally be waiting for her to disturb him so they can have their hubsand/wife banter but alas all he'll get is professor/student Q&A 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

@bold she is so oblivious and if/when she decides to stop going to Shaurya with things, he is going to be so annoyed!! Whenever she finally does come to him, he'll internally be waiting for her to disturb him so they can have their hubsand/wife banter but alas all he'll get is professor/student Q&A 🤣

shaurya hates the kabob mein haddi. He for once was getting attention and now that it’s gone he doesn’t like it.