Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

OMG! I LOVE YOU GARIMA !!!!!! 🥳🥳LOL, I highly doubt Susheela will leave this opportunity !!! Just only do maar-dhulai when its seems as a last resort, tbh...logon ko jo kehna h kahe, you girls just focus on what is necessary at the present stage...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

OMG! I LOVE YOU GARIMA !!!!!! 🥳🥳LOL, I highly doubt Susheela will leave this opportunity !!! Just only do maar-dhulai when its seems as a last resort, tbh...logon ko jo kehna h kahe, you girls just focus on what is necessary at the present stage...

Boxing career establish ho raha hai ...Even Garima asked her to focus on maar dulayi baaki woh sambhal leki

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Boxing career establish ho raha hai ...Even Garima asked her to focus on maar dulayi baaki woh sambhal leki

oh that would definitely be interesting for susheela...focus on her studies, k&s, and on an activity that she likes which is boxing + maintain a positive and straightforward personality that she is....like learn new moves or to detoxify herself whenever she feels overwhelmed like by getting a punching bag or something...i like such multitasking individuals, be it as it allows for her to control her thirst for passion ....even for garima, she can learn new techniques and even try to detoxify herself post work...gives them ample time to conserve their energy for the hardwork...

i like such individuals who work and pursue other interests outside of their work ...will be an interesting phase...dp ka ghamand kab utrega woh bhagwan hi jaane lol

Ayu_12 thumbnail

oh that would definitely be interesting for susheela...focus on her studies, k&s, and on an activity that she likes which is boxing + maintain a positive and straightforward personality that she is....like learn new moves or to detoxify herself whenever she feels overwhelmed like by getting a punching bag or something...i like such multitasking individuals, be it as it allows for her to control her thirst for passion ....even for garima, she can learn new techniques and even try to detoxify herself post work...gives them ample time to conserve their energy for the hardwork...

i like such individuals who work and pursue other interests outside of their work ...will be an interesting phase...dp ka ghamand kab utrega woh bhagwan hi jaane lol

Exactly how they utilise their time in other stuff is amazing . Apart of salon thing garima loves cooking and susheela loves boxing .

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly how they utilise their time in other stuff is amazing . Apart of salon thing garima loves cooking and susheela loves boxing .

in terms of cooking, then hamare chachu toh piche nhi hatne wale...its not necessary that cooking is imperative for girl as they gonna go to their supposed in-laws house😆lolololol....i would love to see a great uncle-niece bonding over a similar hobby --- which is cooking...perhaps chachu will support them before their own father....thats why i kinda felt that sp cooking scene was somewhat of a prelude to this thing you mentioned for some reason...😆

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

in terms of cooking, then hamare chachu toh piche nhi hatne wale...its not necessary that cooking is imperative for girl as they gonna go to their supposed in-laws house😆lolololol....i would love to see a great uncle-niece bonding over a similar hobby --- which is cooking...perhaps chachu will support them before their own father....thats why i kinda felt that sp cooking scene was somewhat of a prelude to this thing you mentioned for some reason...😆

Yes, because the tagline of the show Sapno ka gender nahi hota should also apply to men's dreams like Chachaji's passion for cooking.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Yup. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

BTW, huge respect for Ashok sir to make us viewers loathe dp's mentality while he's on his wheelchair....you can observe how angsty one can get when they have their jazbaa but when the family members from whom you want solace, respect, care, understanding, and peace are the ones who have ingrained expectations ...the way he delivered his dialogues leading to the girls' reactions was quite interestingly enacted....gotta have guts to do such kinda role !!