Sayli and Anjali in danger this week

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The four least viewed videos from last weekend in YouTube are Anjali, nihal, Ashish and sayli.

Ashish is judges fav and also performing in Sony award show

They have been saving nihal since the start for some reason , he should not even been in top 14 when singers like yuvraj were there

This leaves Anjal or sayli as the most likely to be eliminated. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nihal is HR's fav.  It's him who needs to be eliminated next.  I find there is no dhamaka in his songs. Comes on stage, sings in lazy manner and off he goes back.

For once want to see SMP in bottom 5 just to see the faces of the 2 judges who are over hyping her.

Sayli mostly sings Asha Bhosle songs, Anjali can't resist throwing her alaaps.   So both needs to come out of their comfort zones.  If they continue like this, yes one by one they both eliminated.  

Sayli might have shown versatility but only singing pappy songs.  Not seen her singing classical, ghazal etc.

Anjali should try cabaret or pappy songs.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail

Arunita sings mostly Lata songs. Does she also need to come out of her comfort zone?

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

Arunita sings mostly Lata songs. Does she also need to come out of her comfort zone?

yes everyone needs to come out of their comfort zones except Danish who is the most versatile. 

But I feel like arunita has also performed songs by Shreya ghosal, Alka yagnik, sadhna sargam,asha bhosle and male singers like Kishore Kumar, Suresh wadkar, udit Narayan ,Labh Janjua,Anwar etc. Honestly I liked her non lata songs much better 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

yes everyone needs to come out of their comfort zones except Danish who is the most versatile. 

But I feel like arunita has also performed songs by Shreya ghosal, Alka yagnik, sadhna sargam,asha bhosle and male singers like Kishore Kumar, Suresh wadkar, udit Narayan ,Labh Janjua,Anwar etc. Honestly I liked her non lata songs much better 

Arunita may have sung songs by different singers, but they’re the same style of songs.

Honestly except for Danish and Sireesha and to an extent Nachiket nobody else has experimented with songs outside their comfort zone.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Arunita may have sung songs by different singers, but they’re the same style of songs.

Honestly except for Danish and Sireesha and to an extent Nachiket nobody else has experimented with songs outside their comfort zone.

agree with Danish but not with sireesha. I feel like she has shown two styles so far but not classical or semi classical. 

Imo arunita did classical in 1st episode,semi classical in 2nd episode, Punjabi too in (London thumakda and Soni Meri song) and rest mostly Bollywood. These are maybe similar styles but not same. 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Do watch saregamapa lil champs 2014 or lil champs bangla 2013 if possible. She can sing various genres but i guess their mentors are giving them specific songs to perform.

Also i would suggest watch her performance on bheegi bheegi si hai raaten with pritam it is available on YouTube

counsellor thumbnail

I think they don't have much choice in terms of choosing a song. Channel just created an identity of each one of them. Who sings what genre, i think all of them are capable of singing different types of songs or probably they wanted to but The not-so-creative team just don't care...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

Yes , channel forcing her on viewers n bored of her . Over hyped n over rated .

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Yes , channel forcing her on viewers n bored of her . Over hyped n over rated .

Yes, I agree with you on this. She is a good singer but her singing the same genre of songs is getting very boring - no versatility.