Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeah today’s epi was a filler except for the last few minutes there was not much of interest.I personally don’t think the show is dragging...I’m enjoying their face-off especially now that she’s also started to hit him back😆 But that’s just me,not everyone likes to see their nonstop face off which is understandable.More misunderstanding is coming their way coz of nikhil.

anokhi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Yeah today’s epi was a filler except for the last few minutes there was not much of interest.I personally don’t think the show is dragging...I’m enjoying their face-off especially now that she’s also started to hit him back😆 But that’s just me,not everyone likes to see their nonstop face off which is understandable.More misunderstanding is coming their way coz of nikhil.

Let's see kab khatam hogi yeh saree  misunderstanding

Edited by anokhi12 - 3 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wednesday epis r kind of fillers for shows ...eventful epis usually start of week and end of the week.

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Wednesday epis r kind of fillers for shows ...eventful epis usually start of week and end of the week.

baaz ki nazar 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I enjoyed it. Dint think it was a filler. It was important to set up the bro or bro in law going to work for raghav and heading in direction of marrying keerti. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nikhil is trying to help Pallavi in good intentions, after he put her through major mess..

But he himself will fall more in major problems ahead..

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Filler epi usually set the stage for something major that's gonna happen in future.. for instance- nikhil agreeing to work for Raghav is going to bring more complications in their lives, Pallavi is now getting desperate because the noose is tightening on her from all sides, her kaku at home knows and now everyone in the bunkar samaj knows and Raghav being the one who has the power to turn the tables for her, has set the stage for RaghVi to challenge each other.