TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

First Nandini indirectly wishing her sisters happiness and she wishes "Bhagwan mujhe Kurup bana de"😳 Oh Man. People die to have good looks, and you are doing the Ulta. It just felt weird to me atleast.

Second instance, when Gunjan told that the cow rushed away, on what basis Nandini believed her. She ran to help her cow. Means was the shop near to their house? She ran like a stupid and found Gunjan is lying.

Knowing this from somewhere she finds Gunjan with her boyfriend. Now Gunjan has no Dupatta on her. Due to which izzat ka kachara ho jayega. Without a Dupatta, seriously? We are living in the Dupatta where dupatta decides your izzat?

Chalo to be accepted that, Dupatta is izzat, so Nandini ke dimaag mein aaya ki Gunjan ki wajah se didi ko dantenge, isiliye mein apna dupatta de du. OMG😳

Now when the boy teased her, she should have slapped him, aur phir gadde mein girti.

When Darsh tried to helped Nandini she came with her eyes closed. How? ðŸ˜³ 

We have minds CVs, we will not sympathise with character, if you are making the character Mahan. Its not Mahan its stupid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

First Nandini indirectly wishing her sisters happiness and she wishes "Bhagwan mujhe Kurup bana de"😳 Oh Man. People die to have good looks, and you are doing the Ulta. It just felt weird to me atleast.

Second instance, when Gunjan told that the cow rushed away, on what basis Nandini believed her. She ran to help her cow. Means was the shop near to their house? She ran like a stupid and found Gunjan is lying.

Knowing this from somewhere she finds Gunjan with her boyfriend. Now Gunjan has no Dupatta on her. Due to which izzat ka kachara ho jayega. Without a Dupatta, seriously? We are living in the Dupatta where dupatta decides your izzat?

Chalo to be accepted that, Dupatta is izzat, so Nandini ke dimaag mein aaya ki Gunjan ki wajah se didi ko dantenge, isiliye mein apna dupatta de du. OMG😳

Now when the boy teased her, she should have slapped him, aur phir gadde mein girti.

When Darsh tried to helped Nandini she came with her eyes closed. How? ðŸ˜³ 

We have minds CVs, we will not sympathise with character, if you are making the character Mahan. Its not Mahan its stupid

Its totally weird for me as well.

About dupatta scene it was really useless. I don't know in which world they are living. And i must say in our Dwarka situation is not like this. All are modern there not narrow minded. Cv's are showing this about Dwarka also but they need to make sure about the real situation also.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Its totally weird for me as well.

About dupatta scene it was really useless. I don't know in which world they are living. And i must say in our Dwarka situation is not like this. All are modern there not narrow minded. Cv's are showing this about Dwarka also but they need to make sure about the real situation also.

You are telling about Dwarka, but the situation in whole Gujarat isn't like this. It might be UP, but not in Gujarat. 

The people staying in Dwarka, there standard of living can be low, but not stupid

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

You are telling about Dwarka, but the situation in whole Gujarat isn't like this. It might be UP, but not in Gujarat. 

The people staying in Dwarka, there standard of living can be low, but not stupid

Yeah not stupid at all.

Even people are so rich there.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Yeah not stupid at all.

Even people are so rich there.

Its a God's place, many tourist visit the place, but I haven't seen this behaviour over there, if I have no Dupatta. 

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think the scene was more in the angle of gunjan just wanting to put her in her place and asking her boy friend to tease her. As for Nandini getting scared I think that happened only when her dress got torn otherwise she was just ignoring him and walking on and even fighting when he held her hand . I don’t think gunjan is  bothered about duppata being there or not but  makes an issue out of it for nandini’s sake. Only problem is Nandini falling for all this instead of taking them on but then that is where the sister will be used all the time to emotionally blackmail Nandini 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

I think the scene was more in the angle of gunjan just wanting to put her in her place and asking her boy friend to tease her. As for Nandini getting scared I think that happened only when her dress got torn otherwise she was just ignoring him and walking on and even fighting when he held her hand . I don’t think gunjan is  bothered about duppata being there or not but  makes an issue out of it for nandini’s sake. Only problem is Nandini falling for all this instead of taking them on but then that is where the sister will be used all the time to emotionally blackmail Nandini 

Everything nandini connects with her sister. Its not love.

If she wants her sister to happy, fight for her. Just sacrificing for her is not Love. 

Bolded lines: This point Nandini should have noted, while Gunjan was doing the Nagin dance, believing her blindly is simply not done

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think after this incident she will realise but they will show her Mahaan sacrificing for the sister’s happiness. Only hope she does not take this sacrifice to the extreme. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

I think after this incident she will realise but they will show her Mahaan sacrificing for the sister’s happiness. Only hope she does not take this sacrifice to the extreme. 

Darsh should make her learn not to be stupid. 

Sacrificing is not always Mahan

Freelife16 thumbnail

Totally agreed with every word you have written.  Very farcical content.