Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

lol, so the question remains that they are aware of their dreams, their scenario & they are witnessing their dad's tamasha, but will they, especially garima, retaliate? by retaliation, i dont mean to do the whole naari morcha vs mard morcha just like their dad is doing but focus on their dreams in a normal & real way???

-either they set up a temporary k&s (probably w/ a different name & their usual self) & run that shop, just like how they did in the earlier days when they were gunnu/sattu at avatar's shop ....or they run k&s as garima/susheela which is the more blunt way & dp could begin a new drama

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol, so the question remains that they are aware of their dreams, their scenario & they are witnessing their dad's tamasha, but will they, especially garima, retaliate? by retaliation, i dont mean to do the whole naari morcha vs mard morcha just like their dad is doing but focus on their dreams in a normal & real way???

-either they set up a temporary k&s (probably w/ a different name & their usual self) & run that shop, just like how they did in the earlier days when they were gunnu/sattu at avatar's shop ....or they run k&s as garima/susheela which is the more blunt way & dp could begin a new drama

You would be shocked to know that according to sources the twins own it the shop with the title Kaatelal and daughters and also running Unisex salon.  

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

You would be shocked to know that according to sources the twins own it the shop with the title Kaatelal and daughters and also running Unisex salon.  

oh wow, did not know that...tfs ....if u remember, in the earlier episodes, garima gave one name "dharampal ki daughters"...probably, i feel they are gonna revisit that scene bc dp legally owns the store at this point....garima k liye toh yeh imperative h k she takes a stand but without any commotion nor being under disguise....but just have a steadfast focus: continue w/ her passion now...how she does it is a question? and whats susheela's role?

but now, dp isnt even aware of them being gunnu/sattu...only kusum & puttu are aware in their own ways...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

oh wow, did not know that...tfs ....if u remember, in the earlier episodes, garima gave one name "dharampal ki daughters"...probably, i feel they are gonna revisit that scene bc dp legally owns the store at this point....garima k liye toh yeh imperative h k she takes a stand but without any commotion nor being under disguise....but just have a steadfast focus: continue w/ her passion now...how she does it is a question? and whats susheela's role?

but now, dp isnt even aware of them being gunnu/sattu...only kusum & puttu are aware in their own ways...

Well we have to watch. As per promo and off screen . Twins fought for their rights . I guess election happened in which girls got the highest vote. 

Dp will never know as of now. As the shop is going to run by both gunnu sattu and garima susheela. Susheela role will be helping her sister.  

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Well we have to watch. As per promo and off screen . Twins fought for their rights . I guess election happened in which girls got the highest vote. 

Dp will never know as of now. As the shop is going to run by both gunnu sattu and garima susheela. Susheela role will be helping her sister.  

hmm, okay...bc ek din toh bhanda toh futega ....ab 3rd party se pta chlta h or something, that only the creatives know lol

Ayu_12 thumbnail

hmm, okay...bc ek din toh bhanda toh futega ....ab 3rd party se pta chlta h or something, that only the creatives know lol

All will support bro . Police wale ne kal jis way mei salute kiya he will make sure that twins ko koi harm na ho. Dharampal will realise his mistake but the most funny thing would be jagat phd will be shocked all his life ki woh budhu tha ... Uske naak ke neeche se ladkiya ladke banke shop chala rahi thi.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

All will support bro . Police wale ne kal jis way mei salute kiya he will make sure that twins ko koi harm na ho. Dharampal will realise his mistake but the most funny thing would be jagat phd will be shocked all his life ki woh budhu tha ... Uske naak ke neeche se ladkiya ladke banke shop chala rahi thi.

i think method k saath, he would be flabbergasted to see the shop profitting from a financial perspective thereby losing his chance on building the mall on the same property...uske khwab bas khwab banke rehgae

Ayu_12 thumbnail

i think method k saath, he would be flabbergasted to see the shop profitting from a financial perspective thereby losing his chance on building the mall on the same property...uske khwab bas khwab banke rehgae

Kya dhoya hai choriye ne precap mei ðŸ¤£

Sab iski lete rehte hai ...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Kya dhoya hai choriye ne precap mei ðŸ¤£

Sab iski lete rehte hai ...

yeah but lets see k kal kya dikate h...unless garima says apka k&s apko mubarak...humare khwab/jasbe, hume mubarak...no commotion, no hullabaloo...thereby beginning their actual journey...