rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok guys its completely abt tmrw's highlights 

Frst of all uffffffff... moment stry takes a awesome turn.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to makers and πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ to Pravisth acting rocked as ARC ..... His impulsive nature tat act more than expected  and must say such a lovely dialogues fr frst few mts frm ARC πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and makers never disappointed viewers πŸ‘

and bk to stry wen ths dialogue is heard frm ARC "hum nahi thum" changed whole stry and brought ARC  to normal trackπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

As wholesome "ARC  rocked AE shocked"😳 but as always ususal shock vl b from Bon for ARC so thy afyer tomorrow "BON ROCKS ARC SHOCKS" πŸ€—

Happy moment is,stry bk to track wth no much melodrama.... happy happy happyπŸ₯³must watch episode

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Arcturus_S - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Sorry but I cannot agree with your points except one. Yes acting was brilliant. Pravisht did a wonderful job. Apart from that I'm completely disappointed with the track. I cannot even recognize the ML. Who is this man who kept falling for any random girl har dusare din and portrays himself as mahan by sacrificing his so called love and personal life everytime for zimmedaari?!!! Definitely not the ARC I used to admire. I thought he is a one woman man. Having a love triangle with Mini was still justifiable. Falling for a total stranger and having zindagi bhar ka prem in first sight and remembering her all the time and keeping things with him as a token of love is totally disgusting. If AE is his love of life then who was Mini, a time pass? Anyway I was not expecting anything else from this character anymore, so it was fine. I didn't want to see any Ani-Bon future as a couple after his night time recollection and caressing scene. 

What surprised me was that how easily they destroyed Bon's character also. Her character was my only hope. What is the message makers want to give by destroying the self respect of the FL in a supposedly women empowerment show? Or is it just a trp stunt. As far as I  know extra marital affairs and polygamy are the trp best sellers. 

Now Bon is also doing the same thing done by Mini, clinging to a man who clearly doesn't love her. They why Mini is portrayed as bad and glorifies Bon, just because she is the "wife"? For me a marriage without mutual consent is not a sacred relation but just a suffocating bond. What is the use of keeping a husband physically with you? Sleeping with someone else alone is not cheating, being in love with someone else while you are physically present with wife is also a kind of cheating. Whatever craps the other shows used to show the ML was always emotionally faithful with the FL.

Instead of showing a cheche hero-girl next door- popular girl love triangle with one angle without even knowing the real meaning of love , they should have selected another way for Ani-Bon relation. After all this making them platonic would have been better. Now I believe RTM 21 was Clearly misplaced. I felt like they are trying to glorify the very patriarchal notion of husband can do whatever he wants but wife should be always faithful in relation and wait for her husband's return. I really cannot think about any rational way in which they can redeem all these mess. 

I'm extremely sorry to hurt your feelings but couldn't stop expressing my disappointment. I had high hopes from this show especially after good touch bad touch lesson, menstruation and molestation tracks. But now I'm done with it πŸ™

I loved how they showed bon till mensteuafuon and molestation 

I want that bon back on remarriage too

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Sorry but I cannot agree with your points except one. Yes acting was brilliant. Pravisht did a wonderful job. Apart from that I'm completely disappointed with the track. I cannot even recognize the ML. Who is this man who kept falling for any random girl har dusare din and portrays himself as mahan by sacrificing his so called love and personal life everytime for zimmedaari?!!! Definitely not the ARC I used to admire. I thought he is a one woman man. Having a love triangle with Mini was still justifiable. Falling for a total stranger and having zindagi bhar ka prem in first sight and remembering her all the time and keeping things with him as a token of love is totally disgusting. If AE is his love of life then who was Mini, a time pass? Anyway I was not expecting anything else from this character anymore, so it was fine. I didn't want to see any Ani-Bon future as a couple after his night time recollection and caressing scene. 

What surprised me was that how easily they destroyed Bon's character also. Her character was my only hope. What is the message makers want to give by destroying the self respect of the FL in a supposedly women empowerment show? Or is it just a trp stunt. As far as I  know extra marital affairs and polygamy are the trp best sellers. 

Now Bon is also doing the same thing done by Mini, clinging to a man who clearly doesn't love her. They why Mini is portrayed as bad and glorifies Bon, just because she is the "wife"? For me a marriage without mutual consent is not a sacred relation but just a suffocating bond. What is the use of keeping a husband physically with you? Sleeping with someone else alone is not cheating, being in love with someone else while you are physically present with wife is also a kind of cheating. Whatever craps the other shows used to show the ML was always emotionally faithful with the FL.

Instead of showing a cheche hero-girl next door- popular girl love triangle with one angle without even knowing the real meaning of love , they should have selected another way for Ani-Bon relation. After all this making them platonic would have been better. Now I believe RTM 21 was Clearly misplaced. I felt like they are trying to glorify the very patriarchal notion of husband can do whatever he wants but wife should be always faithful in relation and wait for her husband's return. I really cannot think about any rational way in which they can redeem all these mess. 

I'm extremely sorry to hurt your feelings but couldn't stop expressing my disappointment. I had high hopes from this show especially after good touch bad touch lesson, menstruation and molestation tracks. But now I'm done with it πŸ™

Hai buddy y ths much upset..... ok fine i am not hurt and moreover wat i considered and wrote ths post ths even i was completely upset wth ARC seeing past 2 epi's how he burst out at Bon for his own mistake.... and Bon is completely innocent.... and my point not abt future track just today's highlight.... watever he shouted completely is not acceptable one bt his character frm early till date is impulsive and sudden deciding one ... wen he marries Bon, he never thnk of Mini for sec and wen it comes to sending Bon out he never thnk of Bon for sec, only Mini's wrds and other circumstances comes bfre his eyes and wen Rasia bai opens her statement he left engagement in one sec and webt in search fr Bon so the character of ARC is not a perfect person he too have his own up's and down's from which he s too learning day by day....

So as of now wen it cmes AE, ARC consider as love bt its obvious one its crush, which Bon having over ARC.... if point is loce then acc to me it should have all in it like understanding,hope,trust,fight,romance, and fr sure it should be btwn two not of one side.... so even ARC couldnt dfrntiate crush and love tats happening vth him thn how can in tat state he can make understand Bon wats going into her, so messing up vth his inner sense ARC bursted out at Bon which is completely wrong and highest stupitidy of ARC.... so even tat point came to light in tdy's epi wen ARC inner sense of  barrister ARC and sportsman ship ARC came out and he himself realised wat kind of path he is drowning up and wat kind of treatment happened wth that by him to Bon so after he realised how he replied for AE is the thing, i told well script by makers.... and Bon is always influenced by all, Kaka sajurji influenced her not to escape frm her responsibility as bahu and consider  ARC as her own nu ths seems little weird to me too its like build ur relationship vth ARC from responsibility to hus and wife sounds not good, bt thnk in a way we are witnessing a drama tat happened bfre independence where only ths kind of situations prevailed watever happens dont leave ur pati even sati too performed those days.... so we cant consider tat drama as modernised of 2021 where living together nu generation going on i am not blamong anyone just saying its more over like time deciding factor .... and bk to stry final decision of ARC, seems show bk to track,ARC wanna change concept of child marr, by making Bon understand the concept of study is frst priority thn crush at ths age and wanna her to shine in future.... and coming to Bon she wanna build up her relation wth ARC as hus and wife.... so now its like ARC point is,Bon should change frm  pyar to responsibility and Bon point is,ARC  should change frm responsibility to pyar.... from their side both are crt and comes to marr wat ARC done wth Bon and not considering tat is too replied in today's epi wen inner sense scene goes on thy told how much Bon search she wont get love frm u, becoz u have alrady gvn it to someone.... ths point hitted ARC well so only he refused to the marr proposal by AE eventhough that fr nation, or watever.... frst wen ARC have crush minding BON's achl fees or completely his crush over AE ,he s ready to scarifice his life for her Mission.... but after realisation today fr same AE, he didnt take wrng step of marry her fr her mission, even wen the fact is she wont mind ths as marr too, ARC not ready fr tat.... ARC as man wanna equal respect fr women in society same as men.... so wen he see one grl wth same feel, crush vl happen fr sure.... so stry taken all essence in it is my feel.... becoz no one is perfect in every aspect tat way ARC  too realise himself fr his mistake but tat hurting Bon unneccesarily is completely unacceptable one, so i wanna makers to mould up ths, tat ths should not wanna to be seen in future stry.... becoz once he sented Bon out without hearing her side and now too same agn he himself cant judge wats going on him bursted out at Bon with all harsh wrds in name of truth.... feels always witnessing ARC impulsiveness always forgiven by Bon's understanding nature ... wanna makers to mould up character ARC frm these prev. Situation.... and mission ARC  and mission BON is justifiable scenerio as of now not too much melodrama lets see wat gonna be future track.... even i am waiting 🀞🀞🀞 and my topic is just highlights of today's epi where i felt fr past 2 days tdy seems btr one atleast ARC realised and took decision and pravisth acting must be watched one becoz three dfrnt characters in one frame,thinking tat when he shot ths scene no one is bfre him bt he gave marvellous acting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And finally wth ths one incident character ARC falls down na i wont accept tat fact, agree i am too angry with ARC, i see ths character ARC as even he too grows along vth Bon, which is most important and beautiful factor of relationship, tat way ARC loves Bon bt even he cant find tat, soon he vl..... 

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

I loved how they showed bon till mensteuafuon and molestation 

I want that bon back on remarriage too

U wanna Bon to say no or s fr remarriage

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Hai buddy y ths much upset..... ok fine i am not hurt and moreover wat i considered and wrote ths post ths even i was completely upset wth ARC seeing past 2 epi's how he burst out at Bon for his own mistake.... and Bon is completely innocent.... and my point not abt future track just today's highlight.... watever he shouted completely is not acceptable one bt his character frm early till date is impulsive and sudden deciding one ... wen he marries Bon, he never thnk of Mini for sec and wen it comes to sending Bon out he never thnk of Bon for sec, only Mini's wrds and other circumstances comes bfre his eyes and wen Rasia bai opens her statement he left engagement in one sec and webt in search fr Bon so the character of ARC is not a perfect person he too have his own up's and down's from which he s too learning day by day....

So as of now wen it cmes AE, ARC consider as love bt its obvious one its crush, which Bon having over ARC.... if point is loce then acc to me it should have all in it like understanding,hope,trust,fight,romance, and fr sure it should be btwn two not of one side.... so even ARC couldnt dfrntiate crush and love tats happening vth him thn how can in tat state he can make understand Bon wats going into her, so messing up vth his inner sense ARC bursted out at Bon which is completely wrong and highest stupitidy of ARC.... so even tat point came to light in tdy's epi wen ARC inner sense of  barrister ARC and sportsman ship ARC came out and he himself realised wat kind of path he is drowning up and wat kind of treatment happened wth that by him to Bon so after he realised how he replied for AE is the thing, i told well script by makers.... and Bon is always influenced by all, Kaka sajurji influenced her not to escape frm her responsibility as bahu and consider  ARC as her own nu ths seems little weird to me too its like build ur relationship vth ARC from responsibility to hus and wife sounds not good, bt thnk in a way we are witnessing a drama tat happened bfre independence where only ths kind of situations prevailed watever happens dont leave ur pati even sati too performed those days.... so we cant consider tat drama as modernised of 2021 where living together nu generation going on i am not blamong anyone just saying its more over like time deciding factor .... and bk to stry final decision of ARC, seems show bk to track,ARC wanna change concept of child marr, by making Bon understand the concept of study is frst priority thn crush at ths age and wanna her to shine in future.... and coming to Bon she wanna build up her relation wth ARC as hus and wife.... so now its like ARC point is,Bon should change frm  pyar to responsibility and Bon point is,ARC  should change frm responsibility to pyar.... from their side both are crt and comes to marr wat ARC done wth Bon and not considering tat is too replied in today's epi wen inner sense scene goes on thy told how much Bon search she wont get love frm u, becoz u have alrady gvn it to someone.... ths point hitted ARC well so only he refused to the marr proposal by AE eventhough that fr nation, or watever.... frst wen ARC have crush minding BON's achl fees or completely his crush over AE ,he s ready to scarifice his life for her Mission.... but after realisation today fr same AE, he didnt take wrng step of marry her fr her mission, even wen the fact is she wont mind ths as marr too, ARC not ready fr tat.... ARC as man wanna equal respect fr women in society same as men.... so wen he see one grl wth same feel, crush vl happen fr sure.... so stry taken all essence in it is my feel.... becoz no one is perfect in every aspect tat way ARC  too realise himself fr his mistake but tat hurting Bon unneccesarily is completely unacceptable one, so i wanna makers to mould up ths, tat ths should not wanna to be seen in future stry.... becoz once he sented Bon out without hearing her side and now too same agn he himself cant judge wats going on him bursted out at Bon with all harsh wrds in name of truth.... feels always witnessing ARC impulsiveness always forgiven by Bon's understanding nature ... wanna makers to mould up character ARC frm these prev. Situation.... and mission ARC  and mission BON is justifiable scenerio as of now not too much melodrama lets see wat gonna be future track.... even i am waiting 🀞🀞🀞 and my topic is just highlights of today's epi where i felt fr past 2 days tdy seems btr one atleast ARC realised and took decision and pravisth acting must be watched one becoz three dfrnt characters in one frame,thinking tat when he shot ths scene no one is bfre him bt he gave marvellous acting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And finally wth ths one incident character ARC falls down na i wont accept tat fact, agree i am too angry with ARC, i see ths character ARC as even he too grows along vth Bon, which is most important and beautiful factor of relationship, tat way ARC loves Bon bt even he cant find tat, soon he vl..... 

I loved ur perspective which I got after my cool mind and sanity getting back

They are showing bon is trying to save their relation because she is right now entangled in relations moulded to her ,but once if she sees she can fight for her self respect and knows essence of it and maybe by end of track we will see bon confronting ani that it was not patnidharma but just a feeling of to call u my own ,bon will realise ani is someone after her mom who supported her ,she will say I considered u my samsara not because u are my husband but u sopprted me like my mom and did a lot this is the main point 

Also I really want bon question ani on polygamy why rules of marriage are meant for men not for women ,if I want to do second marriage would it be wrong then I have to follow my oarnidharm ,I guess ani marriage intro will bring bon self respect and anger on ani and I think ani will try to hurt bon more to make her realsie her self worth guys it is not easy for bon to rise all of sudden when she is a teen and she knows she is in verge of losing her samsara when we are big we make walls to keep our dignity intact but bon being a selfless kid not getting emotional mature and does not know how to break walls is expressive 

But I think on final day bon will reject ani by confronting him on marriage day saying I now don’t want to be ur zimmedaari neither keep any relation with u because she needs to realise her self worth bon feels for our own like our mom,our family members we don’t have to keep our self respect

Mind u bon giving tashan to ani being emotionally distant will make ani realise bon is not a young girl who he can project a girl fighting against injustices but a fierce woman taking no nonsensical attitude of anyone I just hope makers go on this track mind u if there was an elder bon she would kept her walls and forts of heart to protect herself which we will get readily

Rn she is unable to grasps what has happened with her as she is not mature emotionally so it is important for bon to leave ani for separation 

Secondly , I want bon to experience crush with someone else who sees bon individuality and pure heart maybe a krantikari boy inspiring bon giving her a break to come out of these societal norms and she makes a bond and shows people even without name people can have care and trust 

Arcturus_S thumbnail

Hi I was upset over the brutal destruction of my favorite characters  but not any more. Thanks to another member Ashley_m's point of view. Thinking from her perspective ARC is not that bad πŸ˜† I'm taking back my words, ofcourse for now πŸ˜ˆ iss pagal insaan par koyi bharosa nahi πŸ€£πŸ€£

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

I loved ur perspective which I got after my cool mind and sanity getting back

They are showing bon is trying to save their relation because she is right now entangled in relations moulded to her ,but once if she sees she can fight for her self respect and knows essence of it and maybe by end of track we will see bon confronting ani that it was not patnidharma but just a feeling of to call u my own ,bon will realise ani is someone after her mom who supported her ,she will say I considered u my samsara not because u are my husband but u sopprted me like my mom and did a lot this is the main point 

Also I really want bon question ani on polygamy why rules of marriage are meant for men not for women ,if I want to do second marriage would it be wrong then I have to follow my oarnidharm ,I guess ani marriage intro will bring bon self respect and anger on ani and I think ani will try to hurt bon more to make her realsie her self worth guys it is not easy for bon to rise all of sudden when she is a teen and she knows she is in verge of losing her samsara when we are big we make walls to keep our dignity intact but bon being a selfless kid not getting emotional mature and does not know how to break walls is expressive 

But I think on final day bon will reject ani by confronting him on marriage day saying I now don’t want to be ur zimmedaari neither keep any relation with u because she needs to realise her self worth bon feels for our own like our mom,our family members we don’t have to keep our self respect

Mind u bon giving tashan to ani being emotionally distant will make ani realise bon is not a young girl who he can project a girl fighting against injustices but a fierce woman taking no nonsensical attitude of anyone I just hope makers go on this track mind u if there was an elder bon she would kept her walls and forts of heart to protect herself which we will get readily

Rn she is unable to grasps what has happened with her as she is not mature emotionally so it is important for bon to leave ani for separation 

Secondly , I want bon to experience crush with someone else who sees bon individuality and pure heart maybe a krantikari boy inspiring bon giving her a break to come out of these societal norms and she makes a bond and shows people even without name people can have care and trust 

Thnk u buddy for loving my perception and perpesctive differs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, u have one view ,now lets see wat makers gonna do....... Agree to fact tat Bon wanna hold ths relationship as she feels Ani as of now couldnt see her as wife bt in future for sure gve her all respect as wife but as of ARC its not possible anytime ah nu his inner sense questioned .... so fr ths answer, to be gvn by makers bt wenπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” 

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Hi I was upset over the brutal destruction of my favorite characters  but not any more. Thanks to another member Ashley_m's point of view. Thinking from her perspective ARC is not that bad πŸ˜† I'm taking back my words, ofcourse for now πŸ˜ˆ iss pagal insaan par koyi bharosa nahi πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hmmm perspective dfrs buddyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arcturus_S thumbnail

Hmmm perspective dfrs buddyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well yes..It is fun to analyze from different point of views. We will get surprising results πŸ˜† 

P.S. I sent you a pm.