Appyz ShaKhi VM Gallery |Tum Mile To Jadoo | Page 2| 21/3

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Guys,

After ages I have started making VMs. Initially i used to make VMs on ArShi but my YT channel was locked due to copyright issues. So I am going to post all the VMs in google drive. Do let me know how they are by commenting here. Also, you guys can put across your suggestions and let me know on which song you want me to make VMs on this lovely couple.

Love Appy.

INDEX

Tum Mile To Jadoo Chaa Gaya Page 2 [Link]

Kaise Huya Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise Hua Page 2 [Link]

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

It was amazing!! And the song choice was so beautiful and added to the intensity of the situation 🥰🥰🥰 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

It was amazing!! And the song choice was so beautiful and added to the intensity of the situation 🥰🥰🥰 

thank you so very much for you comment. <3

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful VM❤️ Loved it a lot🥰

Oh, these copyright issues😭 Been there, seen that YT did it to almost all accounts when IPK had shut down😭

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey can you make a Main Tera edit on Shaurya in his different mood being uber hawt...also i have a list of songs I would love to see VMs being made if anyone would be kind.

1)  Pee jaun from Coke studio season 9 by QB

2) Sohnea by Ms. Pooja and Milind Gaba

3) Mujhe teri ankho ki gehrai from Pathshala staring Shahid Kapoor with a female student having a crush on her teacher. It was too dreamy

4) ishq di baajiyan cover by Shasha Tirupati female version. 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

Hey can you make a Main Tera edit on Shaurya in his different mood being uber hawt...also i have a list of songs I would love to see VMs being made if anyone would be kind.

1)  Pee jaun from Coke studio season 9 by QB

2) Sohnea by Ms. Pooja and Milind Gaba

3) Mujhe teri ankho ki gehrai from Pathshala staring Shahid Kapoor with a female student having a crush on her teacher. It was too dreamy

4) ishq di baajiyan cover by Shasha Tirupati female version. 

Thanks a ton for the list... i would listen to all to them and try to make few... pretty tempted to make the first one :v hot KV.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

Thanks a ton for the list... i would listen to all to them and try to make few... pretty tempted to make the first one :v hot KV.

Awww thank you so much. You are a life saver. Trust me you'll love them all. And I forgot to add this VM was mind blowing. Chefs kiss to you😘 Its not every day Mods participate in Forum so we know you are a fan of the show too. Welcome to your own fold😅

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

Awww thank you so much. You are a life saver. Trust me you'll love them all. And I forgot to add this VM was mind blowing. Chefs kiss to you😘 Its not every day Mods participate in Forum so we know you are a fan of the show too. Welcome to your own fold😅

I am totally intrigued by Shakhi.. after a loooooog time i am liking a couple.... i was an ArShi fan all the way and an ardent one.... but I am loving the show and the cast and specially the chemistry between the leads. Hehe! we mods are fan girls as well 😃 sometimes we show and sometimes we dont but ya i am an open shipper of ShaKhi now

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

I am totally intrigued by Shakhi.. after a loooooog time i am liking a couple.... i was an ArShi fan all the way and an ardent one.... but I am loving the show and the cast and specially the chemistry between the leads. Hehe! we mods are fan girls as well 😃 sometimes we show and sometimes we dont but ya i am an open shipper of ShaKhi now

Ha ha so good to see Mods fan girling with us too... getting the same love and adulation as Arshi is a compliment to the show about how good they are.