Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jane_austen

Million dollar question that Forum-wasis have had for a long time:

Why does Sai always wear dupatta in the room? πŸ˜†Aaj bhi slyly she put it on....

Another question : When he walked around her, he leaned close to her head...was he trying to smell her shampoo..?πŸ˜‰

Is it the first time he's leaning over her? But could be the shampoo πŸ˜‰

jane_austen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Is it the first time he's leaning over her? But could be the shampoo πŸ˜‰

Once before when he was scared of growing horns...so bumped his head against baiko's

Apart from that, I think this is the first time he leaned close ....ab baiko ka geela baal  tha hi itna enticing , kya karein πŸ˜‰

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SathyaT

After a long time, you would be loving to do this today than doing it for entertainment πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yesss though 53 drove me insane πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Viru toh aaj sai ko dekhkeh ekdum mantramugdh hogayi ,πŸ˜† 

Kaiseh tukur tukur dekhrahi thi sai ko he is deeply in love with her but yet to realize it 

Waiseh u r post is awesome ekdum mast a mast humesha ki tarah 

thank you thank you!! ❀️

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

mujhe didi ki knock or maha beizatti dekhni hai tumhari zubani aur shayri se🀣

sher dala nahi par abhi likh deti hoon..

Arz kiya hai 

Arz kiya hai

Didi ne aaj khatkaya darwaaza 

Didi ne aaj khatkaya darwaaza 

Isko aata hai maza 

Jab bajta hai iska band baja πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ll add it to the post also!!

Edited by Svt611 - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Lovely! I was waiting for this β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Der aaye durust aaye... wedding ring mein kya hua? I can't see that clearly. Looks like a stone is added? But i have previously noticed that both Sai and Virat have a thick string rolled on the under-side of the ring... it could be because obviously the ring is not to size. May be he wore it on the correct side? 

thanks you Janki!!  You waiting for my post is an achievement.. there were many giphs today , took 3 hours to load πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

haan I noticed the stone plus it’s a gold band now, earlier was a simple one!! Chalo kuch toh mila isse.. mujhe lagta hai yeh ring select karne gaya tha.. didi ko notice nahi hota na, abh shayad ho jaaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Svt611

Hello Lovelies!!!

aaj ke GIPHS kuch zyada hi hogaye.. I think around 53 

par kuch nahi hota, sairat toh pyaar hai!! 

sharam aati hai magar

aaj yeh kehna hoga!!! πŸ€£

Main jitna tumhein dekhun, Mann yeh na bhare, Main jitna tumhein sochun, Mann yeh na bhare, In aakhon mein chhalakta hai, Mera pyar tera pyar, Kahin tujmein dhadakta hai, Mera pyar tera pyar..

(play this song in the background and watch the scene!! it fits perfectly) 

dekhte hi dekhte pyaar ho jaata hai!! bolti band hai boss!!!

her laugh is everything to bring peace to his heart!!!

sai ke muh se mazak bhi pyara lagta hai!!! (i cannot gjfghkfjfhdjfa) mr. bandar why so cute!!!

I love the hand on the hip and the ek minute.. haq hai poora ka poora 

Hum bhi toh ladki waalon ki taraf se hain!! 

ek minute tum ladki waalo ke taraf se ho, iska matlab tum mere parivaar ka hissa ho

haan aai aur tai mera parivaar hai 

aur main?

Firstly, Mr. IPS how did you join these two!!! waise toh aap jalebi dete hain aaj toh bada aur main ho raha hai!!! 

they say na tit for tat!! Mrs. bandariya!!! πŸ€£

haq se maange hain, full on biwi vibes!!

WIll give all her ghene.. waise why wasn't this mentioned before!!!!?????

selfless person!! virat also impressed!!

24 karat Gold heart... 

their banters!!!

he was like oh gosh phirse kaku and baba...

waise did anyone notice a change in his wedding ring!? 

she knows he has the capabilty!!

I like how they can joke on these things as well.... the first sign of maturity oops sorry that's reserved for didi!!

aai ke tarah kaan kheech ke lelongi!!

he's like accha toh abh poori tarah se aai aur tumhari team banchuki hai!! aai tumhari taraf aur tum aai ki taraf.. toh main kya karoon.. πŸ€£ ( i'll tell you mr. ips, pyaar ka izhaar karo)

smart girl!! matlab logic ki aisi ki taisi 

Finally yaad aya ki aaba ke paise rakhe hain!! 

GC nahi jane dunga bas!

tumsse hi hume farak padta hai, tumse se hi toh hume farak padta bas kaise bayan karo woh soch dil ko bekrar karta 

kynki tumhari aadat hogayi hai mujhe, haan sai 

tumhare iss ghar mein na rehne se farak padta hai bohot farak padta hai!!1

aaj bohot kuch bayan ho jaata lekin...

humara bhi yahi reaction tha, nahi nahi sai wala nahi, virat wala, ekdum shock... kyun aayi yeh yahan

knock knock may i come in!!!??? hahahhaha how did this happen 

waise agar sairat mana karte toh didi aap phir bhi aa jati, abh appse kya hi kahe

kyunki sai ne sab bol hi diya hai!!!! 

virat was like kyun bula rahi ho isse, peccha chudao isse please sai... 

i want to talk to you alone.. both sairath are like, what why what!!! especially virat

no no no, i will only talk infront of sai!! didi shocked..

are didi subhe hi sai ne bola na mere pati mere ho chuke hai, learn to read te room!!!

I loved how he turned his attention to sai and looked at her bearing the taunt, I wish he would say something 

the clenched fist on not being able to stop sai and moving away from pakhi becaue she spoilt his moment with his baiko...

he cannot hear anything against sai anymore.. he is trying to be calm to respect her but it is only bottling up inside of him... abh soon hoga dhamaka!!

finally a good scene between maushi and sai!! reminds me of GC days11

waise maushi advise acchi seti hai!! pati patni ke beech kuch private nahi hota πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hume bhi pata hai didi sai ke peeche haath dhoke padi hui hai!! she is obsessed with sai..

thoda sa pyaar hua hai, thoda hai baki...

this was so cute!! loved the expression of maushi.. pehle aai, phir tai, phir shivani bua aur abh maushi sab ke sab in dono ka pyaar dekh sakte hain bas hamare bandar nahi dekh sakte!!

i know she prayed for tai.. but my sentiments are the same for sairat 

he's had it with her nonsense 

hahahha... he knows his family too well!! didi don't forget virat iss hi ghar mein paida hua hai, woh in sake rag rag se wakif hai..

common sense πŸ€£πŸ€£ that raised eyebrow of veeru πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tit for tat my friend didi!! sorry you cannot be my friend, i rather go to hell. πŸ˜³

virat, now listen to me carefully, you cannot say these things to didi because she will take you seriously...

abh pata hai didi ko letter wala idea kahan se aaya, yahan se.. virat ne kaha na pakhi itna dimag lagane ki zaroorat nahi hai, toh didi ne nahi lagaya aur khud se likha hua letter apne hi ghar mein bhej diya *slow claps* 

he's reaching his breaking point..

you should never push a person to the level where they break and then only you will get hurt...

Kahin naa laage mann,
Kya hai yeh sunapan,
Ahaa..ahaaa..
Mujhe tum bata do,
Koi to wajah do,
Ahaa…ahaaa..
Har ghadi ab khayalon mein,
Keh raha hai koi,
Har ghadi mere khwabon mein,
Aa raha hai koi..
Is this love?
Maine naa jaana
Ahhaa..
Is this love?
Tu hi bata naa
Ahhaa..

Tune chuna ishq ka raasta,
Hum safar iss safar mein dudhta hai tu,
Haan baat yeh maan bhi le zara,
Tut kar ab kisi ko chahta hai tu,
Raat din meri needon mein,
Jag raha hai kio
Raat din meri aankhon mein,
Bass raha hai koi
Is this love?
Maine naa jaana..
Ahhaa..
Is this love?
Tu hi bata naa
Ahhaa..

ho raha hai dheere dheere dono ko ek dusre se pyaar, abh hai shuruwat beshumar ishq ki.. dekhna hai aage aage hota hai kya...

Wow you see by looking at these GIFs .I realised Neil was so damn good with his expressions everywhere.. Him Tightening his jaw when Sai left.. Him getting enough of Pakhi.. Him looking at Sai with so much love.. Him being lost .. But yet I have a new favourite. The first one..You know he portrayed that feeling so well , where he thinks he cant look at her and still he is craving..hungry to turn back and have a look.. Turning back was mostly for blocking all his ways to get a glimpse of her.. This was very different from what happened when he saw Vedi Vehni in her room..wiping her hair.. There was no longing.. no hunger to see it back.. Can you post that gif also if possible.. We would know how beautifully CVs and Neil have presented both the scenes with different ladies... 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jane_austen

Million dollar question that Forum-wasis have had for a long time:

Why does Sai always wear dupatta in the room? πŸ˜†Aaj bhi slyly she put it on....

Another question : When he walked around her, he leaned close to her head...was he trying to smell her shampoo..?πŸ˜‰

Oh thank god others have this question.. I thought I would sound like a pervert..asking this questionπŸ˜†

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

thanks you Janki!!  You waiting for my post is an achievement.. there were many giphs today , took 3 hours to load πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

haan I noticed the stone plus it’s a gold band now, earlier was a simple one!! Chalo kuch toh mila isse.. mujhe lagta hai yeh ring select karne gaya tha.. didi ko notice nahi hota na, abh shayad ho jaaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dont want to spoil people's mood, but wo uska real engagement ring to nahi..

Btw why does Sai wear her wedding ring in her right hand ??

jane_austen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Oh thank god others have this question.. I thought I would sound like a pervert..asking this questionπŸ˜†

Don't be so shy...we are all imachoor here πŸ€£