RUDRAKSH KHURANA-"banda ek,rishta anek"

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What the!!..like seriously why is necessary ?

i know these writters are so obbessed with bringing back extint characters ..but why is necessary to mke the whole plot questionable??

1.firstly if that woman in precap is rudra's mother..then rajeev n rudra arent blood related because rajeev n rudra mother who was assumed to be dead till now  had a funeral scene during rudra"s flashback

2.so now its rudra who was actually illegemate child ...aur ee kabeer bhi ..

and if writters gonna show this woman as balraj khurana's first wife...plz i want rajeev back..uska brat beta london main separate shooting karwao titling it "london ki chahatein"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Extinct characters are coming back & those existing in the show are getting endangered🤣

I'm sure Rajeev & Ballu will also be resurrected in the coming years🤪

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Rajeev comes back from the dead, then how will Yuvraj be exposed ? 

How will they expose Yuvraj as Rajeev's blackmailer and murderer ?

Its strange. Rudraksh never spoke about his real mom and his brother Kabeer till now

Balraj too said in the beginning thatbhisnfirst wife is dead.

Did Balraj marry Sharda by deceiving her and telling her lies that his first wife is dead ? 

Maybe Balraj was a cheat like Mahima for money and he may have lied to Sharda that his first wife is dead. 

kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

If Rajeev comes back from the dead, then how will Yuvraj be exposed ? 

How will they expose Yuvraj as Rajeev's blackmailer and murderer ?

Its strange. Rudraksh never spoke about his real mom and his brother Kabeer till now

Balraj too said in the beginning thatbhisnfirst wife is dead.

Did Balraj marry Sharda by deceiving her and telling her lies that his first wife is dead ? 

Maybe Balraj was a cheat like Mahima for money and he may have lied to Sharda that his first wife is dead. 

you need re watch the show...sharda is balraj khurana's  second wife..he married her so that she takes care of his children...actually i am explaining too much go rewatch ..chop chop

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

What the!!..like seriously why is necessary ?

i know these writters are so obbessed with bringing back extint characters ..but why is necessary to mke the whole plot questionable??

1.firstly if that woman in precap is rudra's mother..then rajeev n rudra arent blood related because rajeev n rudra mother who was assumed to be dead till now  had a funeral scene during rudra"s flashback

2.so now its rudra who was actually illegemate child ...aur ee kabeer bhi ..

and if writters gonna show this woman as balraj khurana's first wife...plz i want rajeev back..uska brat beta london main separate shooting karwao titling it "london ki chahatein"

First of all I dont even thnk thts him mum it must rh some freak with plastic surgery or his mum evil twin that's come bk I hope it's not his mum otherwise itll be freaky man aahat 2.0🤣 I swear and I cnt watch them having 2 mums in one show shes defo evil and so is kabeer as we all knw u could so tell by her facial expression in the precap lol I thnk kabeer is his cousin bro tbh lol 

Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kalyani I know that Sharda Maa is Balraj's second wife. 

But Balraj himself said his first wife was dead thats why he married Sharda for taking care of his sons Rajeev and Rudraksh.

Then how Balraj's first wife and son came back ? 

Balraj's real sons from first wife were Rajeev and Rudraksh.

Then how can Kabeer be Rudraksh's brother and that woman be Rudraksh's real mom ? 

I want Balraj back not Rajeev.

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Fact that Rudra already saw his "Mum" and Precaps Misleading- Its not his mum Rudra is misstaken 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

The Fact that Rudra already saw his "Mum" and Precaps Misleading- Its not his mum Rudra is misstaken 

It cnt be his mum they showed her funeral I've got a feeling it's her ong lost twin and if it is then I demand balraj to be bk from the dead lol ðŸ¤£

kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Kalyani I know that Sharda Maa is Balraj's second wife. 

But Balraj himself said his first wife was dead thats why he married Sharda for taking care of his sons Rajeev and Rudraksh.

Then how Balraj's first wife and son came back ? 

Balraj's real sons from first wife were Rajeev and Rudraksh.

Then how can Kabeer be Rudraksh's brother and that woman be Rudraksh's real mom ? 

I have feeling kabeer's mom is not married to balraj..may an affair or they are just related rudra n none of khurana family