Trilochan to fix remarriage for Aniditha

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So guys came across new spoiler after knowing truth, Bonditha breaks down completely so to bring her back to normal.... Trilochan fix remarriage for Aniditha😂😂👫😂 now once agn ARC 🤪🤪🤪🤪 if ths happens for sure gonna witness such a comic melodrama 😫😫🤨🤨🤨🤨

Share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

So guys came across new spoiler after knowing truth, Bonditha breaks down completely so to bring her back to normal.... Trilochan fix remarriage for Aniditha😂😂👫😂 now once agn ARC 🤪🤪🤪🤪 if ths happens for sure gonna witness such a comic melodrama 😫😫🤨🤨🤨🤨

Share ur views

I want Kaka to arrange a pretentious remarriage sequence for Bondita with some good rich guy!

Until and unless something melodramatic and high scale comes up ARC won't bat an eyelid👍🏼

Like seriously, then we used be irked by his Zimmedari zone,now even better, Swang zone👏👏

Edited by Ka_ta - 3 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

I want Kaka to arrange a pretentious remarriage sequence for Bondita with some good rich guy!

Until and unless something melodramatic and high scale comes up ARC won't bat an eyelid👍🏼

Like seriously, then we used be irked by his Zimmedari zone,now even better, Swang zone👏👏

My view is if Sumathi enters the scenerio vl b more btr... sometimes only her words fall in ARC's ear.... as a maa if she questions ARC then probably he would dfrentiate btwn his responsibilty and bonditha's feel.... after tdy's epi tat too wen ARC  shouts at Bon really felt wanna gve him atleast one tight slap.... 😬😬😬😬😬😬

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

Share ur views

what!!😳😳are the spoilers true ?

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Share ur views

I don't want any remarriage for Bon now, not even with Ani. Why Kaka is obsessed with marriage, parivarik Jeevan and waris. She is just a child who doesn't even know the real meaning of marriage. Let her live a normal life and concentrate on her studies to become a strong woman in future.  This is not the time to play marriages. Marriage is not a psychological treatment to bring anyone out of depression. Marriage is not the ultimate aim of life; it is just one aspect of life. 

If ever Ani-Bon remarriage happens, I want it to happen after Bon becomes an adult and with the happy consent of both of them without any remorse. (Now I'm too irritated with Ani because of his pahali nazar mein huye zindagi bhar ka prem and don't want that man anywhere near Bon😡) 

P.S. This is just my point of view 

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdr_26

what!!😳😳are the spoilers true ?

May be may not be just a spoiler

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am more interested in this track being a trigger for a temporary separation for them and a re-meet post-leap where they rekindle their relationship.

I am quite sure Manorama (AE) will not be allowing any kind of romance between them but Aniruddh could continue doing freedom fight work. 

A child getting into a desperate romance race to beg someone for a relationship is too much for me to bear, probably worse than fantasy shows abut shape-shifting snakes and mongeese!!

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

I am more interested in this track being a trigger for a temporary separation for them and a re-meet post-leap where they rekindle their relationship.

I am quite sure Manorama (AE) will not be allowing any kind of romance between them but Aniruddh could continue doing freedom fight work. 

A child getting into a desperate romance race to beg someone for a relationship is too much for me to bear, probably worse than fantasy shows abut shape-shifting snakes and mongeese!!

Hope watch tdy epi u vl gt answer wat going in show its full of lovely hopes of ARC and Bon and AE track entirely dfrnt.....Enjoy watching