Dear Diary // part 2

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good evening everyone🤗

Maybe people may not know me so let me introduce myself

I am Mayura

I started to watch this show a year back 

I know you all may think why I am telling you all about this but maybe what I write you all may not able to connect with so thought to tell this 😜😜😛😛

Without any delay let's start then

After watching Anirudh finally write diary I got this idea 

So I want to write my take on Anirudh ( again ) as you all know how much I respect him and admire him ❤️

Anirudh Roy Chaudhry

Date. 1  march.  1920

So I am writing my thoughts in diary again

Today I want to write what I think for Bondita her future and her growing up phase 

Today is the day when a year ago I married her or should I say had to merry her to save her life 

1 Year  12. Months. . 365 Days 

I can't believe we have came a long way in this period of time

When I try to look back those days I realize how rudely I behaved her poor soul she was not even  aware of what had happed with her that night and what would had happed if I didn't reached on time😭

Bondita is a very intelligent and brave girl she can question wrong with confidence

When I saw her first time raising voice against those men who were complaining that she stole their cloths while they were taking bath

I was so proud on her Bravo is the only word I can utter that time

Since then I got an idea of her fierceness toward wrong and evil 

When her bedwetting problem got cured I thought to ask her to give a so each for public toilets and make women aware for hygiene

But that speach was disaster but what hurt me more was that she can't read or write I was stunned how a girl like her cab be illiterate

And after thinking whole night I decided to make her educated and strong person

After hearing her TARKS I decided to make her a BARRISTER 

she has all the qualities of a barrister and now just need to polish those skills by educating her

But things took a turn when I got to know the teacher I hired for her home schooling  was being harsh on her and her getting fear for study I decided to teach her by myself

And now a after eventful one year she is studying in school with boys 

She has entered her teenage months back her first menstruation was a scary experience for her and now for me as well to think how much pain she might have gone threw that too alone

I am so angry on myself how I can't understand her pain and not around her when she needed me the most I will never na able to forgive myself

But things are getting complicated since then kaka is pressurizing me tto do things which are not right a against my principals 

Bondita is behaving strangely from quite some time I am noticing her doing strange things I am confused what's wrong with her

But today I found my name written in her notebook I was hell shocked What is she doing then it hit me she is getting bad effects on her mind because of people around her

That little girl don't even know what a husband Wife relationship is what love is but this society is filling her mind with this nonsense

Now I am not getting how to make her understand all this things are wrong and she should focus on her study only

Good this is so frustrating !!!!!

I shouted on her in front of all I know this is not right way but since morning I am trying to explain her this but all in vain 

I know she will be hurt to know this but have to do this . this is for her betterment only

She will be able to focus on her education once I will explain her 

This is going to be a long and hard way but I have to do this 

JUST FOR HER 

Thank you 

I tried to put Anirudh's state of mind in limited words hope you all can connect with him as well

Will be glad to know your views as well

Hope you like it 

And feel free to disagree and criticism are always welcome

Author  - Mayura

Edited by Mayurrana1299g - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Good evening everyone🤗

I am Mayura

I know you all may think why I am telling you all about this but maybe what I write you all may not able to connect with so thought to tell this 😜😜😛😛

So I want to write my take on Anirudh ( again ) as you all know how much I respect him and admire him ❤️

Anirudh Roy Chaudhry

Date. 1  march.  1920

Today I want to write what I think for Bondita her future and her growing up phase 

Today is the day when a year ago I married her or should I say had to merry her to save her life 

When I try to look back those days I realize how rudely I behaved her poor soul she was not even  aware of what had happed with her that night and what would had happed if I didn't reached on time😭

Bondita is a very intelligent and brave girl she can question wrong with confidence

When I saw her first time raising voice against those men who were complaining that she stole their cloths while they were taking bath

When her bedwetting problem got cured I thought to ask her to give a so each for public toilets and make women aware for hygiene

But that speach was disaster but what hurt me more was that she can't read or write I was stunned how a girl like her cab be illiterate

she has all the qualities of a barrister and now just need to polish those skills by educating her

But things took a turn when I got to know the teacher I hired for her home schooling  was being harsh on her and her getting fear for study I decided to teach her by myself

She has entered her teenage months back her first menstruation was a scary experience for her and now for me as well to think how much pain she might have gone threw that too alone

I am so angry on myself how I can't understand her pain and not around her when she needed me the most I will never na able to forgive myself

But things are getting complicated since then kaka is pressurizing me tto do things which are not right a against my principals 

Bondita is behaving strangely from quite some time I am noticing her doing strange things I am confused what's wrong with her

But today I found my name written in her notebook I was hell shocked What is she doing then it hit me she is getting bad effects on her mind because of people around her

That little girl don't even know what a husband Wife relationship is what love is but this society is filling her mind with this nonsense

Now I am not getting how to make her understand all this things are wrong and she should focus on her study only

I shouted on her in front of all I know this is not right way but since morning I am trying to explain her this but all in vain 

I know she will be hurt to know this but have to do this . this is for her betterment only

JUST FOR HER 

Thank you 

I tried to put Anirudh's state of mind in limited words hope you all can connect with him as well

Hope you like it 

Author  - Mayura

Hi Mayu🤗

I can understand Ani but why is he not understanding that even Mini and him at Bon's age did have a crush on each other? It is not just society right? Bon is growing so is her emotions.. she loves Ani but not romantically and she does not know that and the crush is because of society and also Ani is the closest person to her... when people clos to her betrayed her or did not understand her only Ani was there... so it's quite natural right? Why does he not want to understand that?

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good evening everyone🤗

I am Mayura

Anirudh Roy Chaudhry

Date. 1  march.  1920

JUST FOR HER 

Thank you 

Hope you like it 

Author  - Mayura

Lovely job Mayura! Ani was trying and failing to handle Bon in today's episode. He wasn't wrong, he was inexperienced and unprepared, and so he failed. But yeh Ani hai, he will learn, and he will improve.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mayu dear🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️

It’s a beautifully written piece of work mayu.. I am glad you decided to continue these os!! This is what ani must be feeling  in the current track !!! Confused and frustrated ... 😒

Simple and Lovely❤️❤️

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Very nicely written Mayura 🤗

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Hi Mayu🤗

I can understand Ani but why is he not understanding that even Mini and him at Bon's age did have a crush on each other? It is not just society right? Bon is growing so is her emotions.. she loves Ani but not romantically and she does not know that and the crush is because of society and also Ani is the closest person to her... when people clos to her betrayed her or did not understand her only Ani was there... so it's quite natural right? Why does he not want to understand that?

Shra

Good morning

Yes you are right in your way 

But Anirudh never had to handle mini the way he is handling Bondita right now

And moreover what making Anirudh uncomfortable is that she is a girl of teenage he can't explain her things the way he used to do in past 

He was clearly frustrated on himself for shouting with her and not able to make her understand properly

And it is hard to raise a teenage and Anirudh is the new in this one he don't have any experience regarding this as well

As I say he is learning threw her so he will again learn with Bondita❤️

Just trust on ARC 👍🏼

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Lovely job Mayura! Ani was trying and failing to handle Bon in today's episode. He wasn't wrong, he was inexperienced and unprepared, and so he failed. But yeh Ani hai, he will learn, and he will improve.

Absolutely Ashley

Glad that you are supporting Anirudh👍🏼

Yes Ani he to kya fikar he 

He will learn gradually👍🏼

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Mayu dear🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️

It’s a beautifully written piece of work mayu.. I am glad you decided to continue these os!! This is what ani must be feeling  in the current track !!! Confused and frustrated ... 😒

Simple and Lovely❤️❤️

Nimu🤗🤗🤗

I wanted to write this one but my schedule didn't let me 

But as I am a velli person😅😅 I will try to write more often and trouble you all 🤣

And the person I mentioned in my story is a gem and words will be not enough to describe him so just trying to put some efforts 🤪

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Very nicely written Mayura 🤗

Thank you very much Ritika🤗🤗👍🏼

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nimu🤗🤗🤗

I wanted to write this one but my schedule didn't let me 

But as I am a velli person😅😅 I will try to write more often and trouble you all 🤣

And the person I mentioned in my story is a gem and words will be not enough to describe him so just trying to put some efforts 🤪

Mayu🤗🤗

Please do write more .. 👍🏼❤️I will be waiting for your next os