Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks a lot for the update... 🤗

Rajvi says her new sandals are biting her.Darsh says to throw away but Rajvi says because of one kami(don’t know how to translate correctly), one should not look at things as cheap

Nazar and Nazariya scene

Nice one... 

Darsh says ok to meet the potential brides

Rajvi feels happy .Darsh gets call and payal falls from pocket

Rajvi sees it and takes it, exchanges drivers to go to that girl’s house(don’t ask how but driver knows the girl’s house 🤷‍♀️)

Hainn?? Driver ko Nandini ka ghar bhi pata hai?? Waah bhai!! 

GB comes to house happily, father scolds about izzat, she tells the other is roaming in streets without duppatta and with torn clothes 

(Couldn’t watch the crap but summary is father says something like shipping both sisters back to their place)

Kar do please. Kam se kam is family ko to nahi dekhna padega...

After the father leaves, FL says to grandma that it’s her duppatta that GB is wearing (she didn’t open mouth infront of father)

Oldie says should i ask the guy’s mom to make u as DIL

Same time Rajvi comes and asks whose payal is this 

Oldie tries to pass it as GB’s but Rajvi sees other leg don’t have payal and asks her to try

It didn’t even fit her

I had guessed it yesterday... ye koshish zarur ki jayegi. Kaamyab nahi hui, wo alag baat hai.

She says something like if it is supposed to be yours, it will come to u...... (excellent dialogue)

She keeps searching for the original owner of payal (cinderella vibes)

Wow!! They pulled off a Cinderella here... sahi hai.

That dialogue is definitely an excellent one... plus we can say that it is kind of symbolic too. We have always been shown that Darsh and Nandini are meant for each other (obviously leads to hain hi 😆) and they are supposed to be each others' only. So, they have to come to each other... ghoom phir ke. And they have been continuously showing this with them crossing paths with each other, Nandini finding the diya which was floated by Darsh's grandfather etc.

Nandu keeps crying and her sister gives band aid to ring finger and asks her to feed the cow as it won’t eat from anyone else’s hands

Cow not eating, nandu even tries to taste the grass saying it’s good only, then why r u not eating🤮

Whattt?? She tries to taste the grass?? Hadd hai!! Aisa kaun karta hai? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Rajvi sees and asks if the cow can understand her

Nandu says she supplies milk to their factory 

Rajvi asks if the payal is hers Nandu says yes

Hmmm... kam se kam Rajvi ko pata to chala ki payal kiski hai.

Rajvi tells to try but nandu says she can’t allow Rajvi to touch her feet

Bade pair nahi choote hain type scenario??

Meanwhile oldie calls nandu and she had to leave

Darsh comes with new sandals and tells that he don’t even know the girl properly and just that while saving her, payal comes off and he safeguarded it and he’s ok to meet any girl Rajvi selects

Rajvi feels happy and they left( poor nandu didn’t get her payal back)

Bechari Nandini... Rajvi ji, kam se kam payal to wapas kar jaati. 

Father says another alliance for GB and that is sanskari family and they want GB to sing bhajan

( i can imagine her singing chikni chameli infront of them)

You bet!! I'm actually imagining her doing this right now... 😆

As GB doesn’t know bhajans, it’s the sisters duty to teach her

Nandu thinks until GB is there in house, her sister should face all these nonsense and decides to teach GB bhajan at any cost

Oh!! She thinks? But lag to nahi raha ki is baar bhi GB ka rishta pakka hone waala hai...

Rajvi checks all house before sleeping and thinks Darsh looks good in blue (we too Rajvi)

Yeah... 

Precap 

Darsh talking on phone to nandu about cows(???)

Rajvi banging thali to tell ppl something (what is this?? King’s court or what)

What?? Banging thaali? 

Please excuse for any mistakes

Tried watching whole epi without skipping 

Decided it’s not possible for me so gave my best 

No issues... you at least watched without skipping to give the update. 🤗🤗🤗

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

driver toh bada hi smart nikla...🤣

cindrella nandu..😆

ek ghar mein jitni bhi ladkiyan hai sab pe payal try karni thi na ..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

driver toh bada hi smart nikla...🤣

cindrella nandu..😆

ek ghar mein jitni bhi ladkiyan hai sab pe payal try karni thi na ..

Yeah... driver to bada smart nikla. 🤣

Cinderella ki copy bhi kar li...

Abhi to I'm thinking ki ye grass kaun taste karta hai?? 

(Pata hai ki aisa mahaan karya Nandini ke alawa koi aur shayad hi kare... 🤭)

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Thanks a lot for the update... 🤗

😊

Hainn?? Driver ko Nandini ka ghar bhi pata hai?? Waah bhai!! 

🤣🤣

GB comes to house happily, father scolds about izzat, she tells the other is roaming in streets without duppatta and with torn clothes 

(Couldn’t watch the crap but summary is father says something like shipping both sisters back to their place)

Kar do please. Kam se kam is family ko to nahi dekhna padega...

Same pinch

I too thought the same

After the father leaves, FL says to grandma that it’s her duppatta that GB is wearing (she didn’t open mouth infront of father)

Oldie says should i ask the guy’s mom to make u as DIL

Same time Rajvi comes and asks whose payal is this 

Oldie tries to pass it as GB’s but Rajvi sees other leg don’t have payal and asks her to try

It didn’t even fit her

I had guessed it yesterday... ye koshish zarur ki jayegi. Kaamyab nahi hui, wo alag baat hai.

She says something like if it is supposed to be yours, it will come to u...... (excellent dialogue)

She keeps searching for the original owner of payal (cinderella vibes)

Wow!! They pulled off a Cinderella here... sahi hai.

That dialogue is definitely an excellent one... plus we can say that it is kind of symbolic too. We have always been shown that Darsh and Nandini are meant for each other (obviously leads to hain hi 😆) and they are supposed to be each others' only. So, they have to come to each other... ghoom phir ke. And they have been continuously showing this with them crossing paths with each other, Nandini finding the diya which was floated by Darsh's grandfather etc.

True

Nandu keeps crying and her sister gives band aid to ring finger and asks her to feed the cow as it won’t eat from anyone else’s hands

Cow not eating, nandu even tries to taste the grass saying it’s good only, then why r u not eating🤮

Whattt?? She tries to taste the grass?? Hadd hai!! Aisa kaun karta hai? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣

Rajvi sees and asks if the cow can understand her

Nandu says she supplies milk to their factory 

Rajvi asks if the payal is hers Nandu says yes

Hmmm... kam se kam Rajvi ko pata to chala ki payal kiski hai.

Rajvi tells to try but nandu says she can’t allow Rajvi to touch her feet

Bade pair nahi choote hain type scenario??

Yup same old 

Meanwhile oldie calls nandu and she had to leave

Darsh comes with new sandals and tells that he don’t even know the girl properly and just that while saving her, payal comes off and he safeguarded it and he’s ok to meet any girl Rajvi selects

Rajvi feels happy and they left( poor nandu didn’t get her payal back)

Bechari Nandini... Rajvi ji, kam se kam payal to wapas kar jaati. 

Payal still with would be MIL

Father says another alliance for GB and that is sanskari family and they want GB to sing bhajan

( i can imagine her singing chikni chameli infront of them)

You bet!! I'm actually imagining her doing this right now... 😆

As GB doesn’t know bhajans, it’s the sisters duty to teach her

Nandu thinks until GB is there in house, her sister should face all these nonsense and decides to teach GB bhajan at any cost

Oh!! She thinks? But lag to nahi raha ki is baar bhi GB ka rishta pakka hone waala hai...

She will definitely do something for breaking the alliance 

She’s in love with that guy naa

Rajvi checks all house before sleeping and thinks Darsh looks good in blue (we too Rajvi)

Yeah... 

Precap 

Darsh talking on phone to nandu about cows(???)

Rajvi banging thali to tell ppl something (what is this?? King’s court or what)

What?? Banging thaali? 

Yaa and the grandpa is like it has been 3 yrs since i listened to thali banging 

I am like what is this non sense

Please excuse for any mistakes

Tried watching whole epi without skipping 

Decided it’s not possible for me so gave my best 

No issues... you at least watched without skipping to give the update. 🤗🤗🤗

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Skipped the BB family scene yaar

Couldn’t watch even after trying a lot

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I guess kai logon ne yahi socha hoga... in beheno ka packup ho jayega to is family ke scenes nahi dekhne padenge. smiley36

This family is simply unbearable...

Hmmm... pata nahi ise apni payal kab wapas milegi. 

Obviously. Ye GB kuch na kuch to karegi hi... she is in love with another guy. So, ye kuch na kuch to karegi... and blame as usual BB and Nandini par aayega, very conveniently. 

Hainn?? 3 saal se ye thaali peetna nahi suna? Ye kya baat hoti hai?? 

Matlab hum log soch rahe the ki ye Raval family kam se kam normal hai but ab to yahan par bhi aisi ajeeb cheezein dikh rahi hain... smiley29smiley36

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

Skipped the BB family scene yaar

Couldn’t watch even after trying a lot

the supporting casts and dialog in this show is cringy!!! could they not have a good supporting backstory???

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have seen only the last 2 epis and quite liked it..dunno what was shown before..first the hero is good..heroine is dumb but she is good for the hero and his family.... Leaving the ott characters aside  , ml family is good n warm...

Hero's mom..I always liked Narayani n she has a good role here , unless they butcher her and turn her negative..

Now the Cinderella twist was something I liked...coz I was expecting a stupid dragged story where Rajvi chooses gun and she runs away before her marriage blah blah...but rajvis smartness was something pleasant . She found out the girl and she will get her son married to nandini , saving me.so many epis of torture . N rajvi will be a no nonsense mil (much better than kokila modi) , I hope nandini learns something from her. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

That's true... she overacts sometimes. 

Plus her accent is a total pain to the ears. 

Her accent is like the old grannies she has a screeching voice and on that she keeps talking crying unnecessarily as if she has no class.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Exactly. Her accent is totally different and irritating also.

Thankfully I thought I am alone....