|ANNS | Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Swetyz

Even when she fell in pit one should get sympathy, here my feeling is ye kitna baat karti yaar 

Darsh is šŸ¤©šŸ¤© in the scene 

Loved the scene but only for darsh 

Her scenes give pain to the ears, sorry to say, but it is not enjoyable she's calling herself beautiful. I was like what??

Then her accent is different from other Hindi serial actresses...

she looks too confident.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Her scenes give pain to the ears, sorry to say, but it is not enjoyable she's calling herself beautiful. I was like what??

she looks too confident.

Seriously either they have to change her or tone her accent down

Seriously either they have to change her or tone her accent down

hope they change her because it is impossible to tone her voice.

hope they change her because it is impossible to tone her voice.

Then they need to go Ekta kapoor on her

No other choice 

Seems  the show is going on cinderella

Rajvi going on trying payal to all šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Yet to see

Just saw the review of todayā€™s episode 

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago

she looks too confident.

Exactly. Her accent is totally different and irritating also.

Seems  the show is going on cinderella

Rajvi going on trying payal to all šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Yet to see

Just saw the review of todayā€™s episode 

But atleast Darsh's family scenes are good but FL's drama can't bearable only.šŸ¤£

Will see how it goes payal scenešŸ˜‰

Ok

So Rajvi is waiting in temple for Darsh to do some Dwajsthamb work

Darsh comes in last min and touches it and the pooja continues 

Later he says itā€™s been 3 yrs since both didnā€™t see the God, one because he couldnā€™t and another due to jiddi

Rajvi says her new sandals are biting her.Darsh says to throw away but Rajvi says because of one kami(donā€™t know how to translate correctly), one should not look at things as cheap

Nazar and Nazariya scene

Darsh says ok to meet the potential brides

Rajvi feels happy .Darsh gets call and payal falls from pocket 

Rajvi sees it and takes it, exchanges drivers to go to that girlā€™s house(donā€™t ask how but driver knows the girlā€™s house šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø)

GB comes to house happily, father scolds about izzat, she tells the other is roaming in streets without duppatta and with torn clothes 

(Couldnā€™t watch the crap but summary is father says something like shipping both sisters back to their place)

After the father leaves, FL says to grandma that itā€™s her duppatta that GB is wearing (she didnā€™t open mouth infront of father)

Oldie says should i ask the guyā€™s mom to make u as DIL

Same time Rajvi comes and asks whose payal is this 

Oldie tries to pass it as GBā€™s but Rajvi sees other leg donā€™t have payal and asks her to try

It didnā€™t even fit her

She says something like if it is supposed to be yours, it will come to u...... (excellent dialogue)

She keeps searching for the original owner of payal (cinderella vibes)

Nandu keeps crying and her sister gives band aid to ring finger and asks her to feed the cow as it wonā€™t eat from anyone elseā€™s hands

Cow not eating, nandu even tries to taste the grass saying itā€™s good only, then why r u not eatingšŸ¤®

Rajvi sees and asks if the cow can understand her

Nandu says she supplies milk to their factory 

Rajvi asks if the payal is hers Nandu says yes

Rajvi tells to try but nandu says she canā€™t allow Rajvi to touch her feet

Meanwhile oldie calls nandu and she had to leave

Darsh comes with new sandals and tells that he donā€™t even know the girl properly and just that while saving her, payal comes off and he safeguarded it and heā€™s ok to meet any girl Rajvi selects

Rajvi feels happy and they left( poor nandu didnā€™t get her payal back)

Father says another alliance for GB and that is sanskari family and they want GB to sing bhajan

( i can imagine her singing chikni chameli infront of them)

As GB doesnā€™t know bhajans, itā€™s the sisters duty to teach her

Nandu thinks until GB is there in house, her sister should face all these nonsense and decides to teach GB bhajan at any cost

Rajvi checks all house before sleeping and thinks Darsh looks good in blue (we too Rajvi)

Precap 

Darsh talking on phone to nandu about cows(???)

Rajvi banging thali to tell ppl something (what is this?? Kingā€™s court or what)

Please excuse for any mistakes

Tried watching whole epi without skipping 

Decided itā€™s not possible for me so gave my best 

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago

Ok

So Rajvi is waiting in temple for Darsh to do some Dwajsthamb work

Darsh comes in last min and touches it and the pooja continues 

Later he says itā€™s been 3 yrs since both didnā€™t see the God, one because he couldnā€™t and another due to jiddi

Rajvi says her new sandals are biting her.Darsh says to throw away but Rajvi says because of one kami(donā€™t know how to translate correctly), one should not look at things as cheap

Nazar and Nazariya scene

Darsh says ok to meet the potential brides

Rajvi feels happy .Darsh gets call and payal falls from pocket 

Rajvi sees it and takes it, exchanges drivers to go to that girlā€™s house(donā€™t ask how but driver knows the girlā€™s house šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø)

GB comes to house happily, father scolds about izzat, she tells the other is roaming in streets without duppatta and with torn clothes 

(Couldnā€™t watch the crap but summary is father says something like shipping both sisters back to their place)

After the father leaves, FL says to grandma that itā€™s her duppatta that GB is wearing (she didnā€™t open mouth infront of father)

Oldie says should i ask the guyā€™s mom to make u as DIL

Same time Rajvi comes and asks whose payal is this 

Oldie tries to pass it as GBā€™s but Rajvi sees other leg donā€™t have payal and asks her to try

It didnā€™t even fit her

She says something like if it is supposed to be yours, it will come to u...... (excellent dialogue)

She keeps searching for the original owner of payal (cinderella vibes)

Nandu keeps crying and her sister gives band aid to ring finger and asks her to feed the cow as it wonā€™t eat from anyone elseā€™s hands

Cow not eating, nandu even tries to taste the grass saying itā€™s good only, then why r u not eatingšŸ¤®

Rajvi sees and asks if the cow can understand her

Nandu says she supplies milk to their factory 

Rajvi asks if the payal is hers Nandu says yes

Rajvi tells to try but nandu says she canā€™t allow Rajvi to touch her feet

Meanwhile oldie calls nandu and she had to leave

Darsh comes with new sandals and tells that he donā€™t even know the girl properly and just that while saving her, payal comes off and he safeguarded it and heā€™s ok to meet any girl Rajvi selects

Rajvi feels happy and they left( poor nandu didnā€™t get her payal back)

Father says another alliance for GB and that is sanskari family and they want GB to sing bhajan

( i can imagine her singing chikni chameli infront of them)

As GB doesnā€™t know bhajans, itā€™s the sisters duty to teach her

Nandu thinks until GB is there in house, her sister should face all these nonsense and decides to teach GB bhajan at any cost

Rajvi checks all house before sleeping and thinks Darsh looks good in blue (we too Rajvi)

Precap 

Darsh talking on phone to nandu about cows(???)

Rajvi banging thali to tell ppl something (what is this?? Kingā€™s court or what)

Please excuse for any mistakes

Tried watching whole epi without skipping 

Decided itā€™s not possible for me so gave my best 

Hey thanks for the updatešŸ¤—

Really i am also getting cindrella vibes from this scenešŸ˜†

She overact sometimes if yoi noticed her well she became blank then again she does or say something unexpectedly because her expression was blank a few second before... Then she talks too much.... 

That's true... she overacts sometimes. 

Plus her accent is a total pain to the ears.