Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes were discussed so I can update at the top

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hi friends, sorry for the delay in making a new thread. Just now logged in and attended to your need first. 🤗

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi friends, sorry for the delay in making a new thread. Just now logged in and attended to your need first. 🤗

Thank you Madhuri. 🤗❤️

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you madhuri🤗

listmist thumbnail

Dulhan ka dil deewana❤️

Want to see dulhe ka sehra now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMELKQWhcYU/?igshid=91qdyfgyxliu

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Dulhan ka dil deewana❤️

Want to see dulhe ka sehra now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMELKQWhcYU/?igshid=91qdyfgyxliu

Yar aik baat batao. Kuch days pehle Aurra aur Mangesh sir ke sath Brijwasi ki pic ayi thy from the sets? What do you think he is doing there on the sets? 

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Yar aik baat batao. Kuch days pehle Aurra aur Mangesh sir ke sath Brijwasi ki pic ayi thy from the sets? What do you think he is doing there on the sets? 

Maybe just a reunion 😊

But I want their chemistry to spark☺️

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Maybe just a reunion 😊

But I want their chemistry to spark☺️

Yes 

bon will distant herself from everything even the restrictions kaka imposed on him and will not be focusing on relations ,poor girl would be feeling her life is a burden ,now what rights she can show on her family when she is not ani wife ,not bahu though this marriage was unwanted but ani and kaka let bon be emotionally invested ,ani ko ab yaad aaya ki parivarik Jeevan hota hai , I want bon to ask ki uske periods ke baad why people are imposing themselves on her ,agar ani ko societal expectations sr problem hai then explain ur kaka and society ,bon ki failt nahi 

It is like bon is a kid but no one else expects her to be no one considers her kind heart and people expects grown up maturity from her ,I guess ani after telling truth will see what impact it left on bon mind ,she would be thinking she was betrayed by her family like this ,she was about to be killed and ani did favour on her because he has not accepted her as his partner ,vaise voh bubble aur misconceptions sr bahar aayegi but how will she cooe with all relations,kis hak se ani ki help legi, kis right sr kaka aur ghar pe hak jamaayegi,padhau bhi kis hak de karegi

I want ani to see then he will realise the girl standing in front of him is not just a kid or responsibility but a girl who loves selflessly and unconditionally,has a golden heart, went through lots of emotional pain and on growing up will realise gravity , 

I really want bon to confront everyone and ani ki ab yaad aa raha hai use sach batana 

she it was in senses on that marriage day ,do u think what would have happened I want ur opinion

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Off screen visit thi just😭