Taapsee Pannu breaks silence on IT Raid, gives epic reply - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

πŸ˜‚ soon this Tapsee female will have to be giving epic replies in court. Tareek pe tareek. Tax cheatercock πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

πŸ˜‚ soon this Tapsee female will have to be giving epic replies in court. Tareek pe tareek. Tax cheatercock πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Bad world taking away bucks , if pay taxes how to buy magical droplets , some one donate poem  shirt to poor tapsee while going to court πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Next is Swara Bhasker in line for her Switzerland wala Bunglow.....my God can this Govt make it any more obvious?? πŸ€’

Election time...take away attention from main muddas like petrol price, unemployment, Farmer's protests.....again use poor Sushant's death..file chargesheet...use some famous names....jo journalists bole usko jail mein daalo...celebrities against mein bole to IT raid..drug chargesheet daalo....and then people wonder ki why Khans don't speak up....jab nahi bolte toh they are called traitors...agar bola toh pata nahi kya karenge...this govt has ruined my India...I don't know this India anymore 

Is India considered a democracy anymore?? the reputation that India had build is all going down the drain..🀒

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Next is Swara Bhasker in line for her Switzerland wala Bunglow.....my God can this Govt make it any more obvious?? πŸ€’

Election time...take away attention from main muddas like petrol price, unemployment, Farmer's protests.....again use poor Sushant's death..file chargesheet...use some famous names....jo journalists bole usko jail mein daalo...celebrities against mein bole to IT raid..drug chargesheet daalo....and then people wonder ki why Khans don't speak up....jab nahi bolte toh they are called traitors...agar bola toh pata nahi kya karenge...this govt has ruined my India...I don't know this India anymore 

Is India considered a democracy anymore?? the reputation that India had build is all going down the drain..🀒

hope it will be swara bhaskar next time. She does spew a lot of nonsense, you know.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

as for the rest of what you have, its sounding like one of the crazy left news orgs- bbc for example. They never have anything bad to say about all the blasphemy laws and conversions taking place in other countries, but will fault NDA for even trying to bring in uniform laws. Talk about phonies/ hypocrites. πŸ˜‰

and as for the khans, are we glad they dont speak up! They sound dumb whenever they do. πŸ˜‚  

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That’s what this government has been good at. And they have their bots always to count on, who will blindly defend every single act of theirs and abuse anyone who will have anything different to say. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ring Master and his Tipsy... Such a fantabulous combination. Ring Master gets alleged of rape and molestation, and lo behold, promptly comes Tipsy to give him a certificate of the biggest feminist of all the time. 

What patriarchy smashers, man!!!

BTW, Why would have anyone raided the house of a nobody back in 2013, especially when the nobody was not only sasti but poor too?

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It is such an effective and hilarious way of conducting the PR. 

Firstly divert an IT raid as an witch hunting by BJP via social media and have all leftist media to make articles which states that these people are being investigated, and also add the fact in those articles that these people are vocal critics of government, to give an impression that the reason why they are target isn't because they have dodgy accounts,  but because they are being punished for speaking against BJP. 

And than spread false and manipulated information and theories in twitter appearing to be savage and bold,  and than have articles after articles written about it being a befitting and epic replies.

Reminds of someone's similar PR strategy.  That someone being the douchebag named Kangana.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Ring Master and his Tipsy... Such a fantabulous combination. Ring Master gets alleged of rape and molestation, promptly comes Tipsy to give him a certificate of being the biggest feminist of all the time. 

What patriarchy smashers, man!!!

BTW, Why would have anyone raided the house of a nobody back 2013, especially when the nobody was not only sasti but poor too?

It is hilarious how she is trying to manipulate the words of the minister, when it was clear FM wasn't talking about her.