Now want to see a more assertive Dr. Saab

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It would be nice to see a more assertive side of Dr. Pramod without getting the least bit aggressive - now that he knows how he feels about Susheela. I don't see her falling for a meek fellow, the way Dr. Saab is shown most of the times so far.

For example, I was disappointed to see he did not intervene at all when Jagat was talking crap about the girls in HB to DP.

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kalegirl

It would be nice to see a more assertive side of Dr. Pramod without getting the least bit aggressive - now that he knows how he feels about Susheela. I don't see her falling for a meek fellow, the way Dr. Saab is shown most of the times so far.

For example, I was disappointed to see he did not intervene at all when Jagat was talking crap about the girls in HB to DP.

Thoughts?

Actually in this show Male leads speaks when they think it's right. But I feel he will change now.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Thoughts?

Think that is because he knows they can manage on own. But yeah will be nice to see how he pursues his love.