Be a best friend first !

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry for late responding as my exams are coming. 

Yesterday episode was superb. The dynamic of the episode was based on A woman dream! 

I love the pramod confession it was not a hush because it's been more than three months of sumod. 

The scenes where Pramod shares the fake relationship thing with his parents. They were laughing because he was not that kind of person . Pramod description of his future wife it was expected he wanted a girl from his profession but it turned out to be completely different. He fell in love with a tomboy , boxer and a future actress . Who is complicated in her own way . I love how pramod describes susheela confusing emotions and his worry why she doesn't share her innermost feelings . 

Second was Mini mom and Jay papa making their Son understand where he was wrong. And they didn't blame susheela for this but pramod. It was refreshing to see a Mother and father in laws asking his son to become her best friend and support system first then a husband. And give her love unconditional not as a condition. The way they motivates him to wait for the right time and be a part of her journey . 

Now we will see new relationship beginning of Sumod with honesty . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahika45 thumbnail
Amazing parents😚😚😚...I hope every in laws thinks in same manner.
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahika45

Amazing parents😚😚😚...I hope every in laws thinks in same manner.

Exactly . Surprised to see such progressive and understanding In laws and husband for the first time in ITV. 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

True..it will be an new/old beginning for Sumod as Pramod already said.... he wont leave her

„meri bhi na hai“ so cute

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

True..it will be an new/old beginning for Sumod as Pramod already said.... he wont leave her

„meri bhi na hai“ so cute

Confidence pramod on the way ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Pramod's parents are so sensible, fun, open-minded yet accurate 😁

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i will agree w/ the bit as to his parents explaining where he went wrong ...also, it was quite good to see a both parents equally partake an upbringing, especially for jai to witness his son's perspective & allowing mini to explain susheela's opinion from a woman's stand point without any hullabaloo...i liked that the father, for the first time on itv, is appropriately involved in raising his kid rightly just like the mother...letting him have his personal space, letting him open up on his own, explaining his perspective on a more neutral basis after hearing pramod's point of view...its a nice change to see this bc itv has this generic pattern of making the mother the who can easily sense her kid's pain in comparison to the father...yes, each parent has a different take and the child grows in the mother's womb but i usually hate it when the father either gets sidelined as a parent or is shown as more strict than they actually are in real life...i'm not denying that such restrictive parents exist but thats also a failure in parenting just like we see in ruhail family where dp is more restrictive in controlling the bonds within his family, sp also seems to be going in the same route with puttu in some way or the other at this point...jai knows when to be strict and when not to be so...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i will agree w/ the bit as to his parents explaining where he went wrong ...also, it was quite good to see a both parents equally partake an upbringing, especially for jai to witness his son's perspective & allowing mini to explain susheela's opinion from a woman's stand point without any hullabaloo...i liked that the father, for the first time on itv, is appropriately involved in raising his kid rightly just like the mother...letting him have his personal space, letting him open up on his own, explaining his perspective on a more neutral basis after hearing pramod's point of view...its a nice change to see this bc itv has this generic pattern of making the mother the who can easily sense her kid's pain in comparison to the father...yes, each parent has a different take and the child grows in the mother's womb but i usually hate it when the father either gets sidelined as a parent or is shown as more strict than they actually are in real life...i'm not denying that such restrictive parents exist but thats also a failure in parenting just like we see in ruhail family where dp is more restrictive in controlling the bonds within his family, sp also seems to be going in the same route with puttu in some way or the other at this point...jai knows when to be strict and when not to be so...

Pramod parents are awesome and which we can see that how they upbring Pramod. Otherside we Have twins parents , where they treate Twins as burden . They just wanted them to get married and out of the house . They never asked them to share anything ...I feel Twins childhood will be great because they were kids ..But what happens to them when grew older ? Why the same father cannot connect with his twins now ? 

Jay Chautala is a calm yet understanding father . The way he make pramod understand about his mistake was so good . Susheela is getting friendly and supportive in laws before her own father realise his mistake . 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Pramod parents are awesome and which we can see that how they upbring Pramod. Otherside we Have twins parents , where they treate Twins as burden . They just wanted them to get married and out of the house . They never asked them to share anything ...I feel Twins childhood will be great because they were kids ..But what happens to them when grew older ? Why the same father cannot connect with his twins now ? 

Jay Chautala is a calm yet understanding father . The way he make pramod understand about his mistake was so good . Susheela is getting friendly and supportive in laws before her own father realise his mistake . 

lol, 😂 thats why never expect every parent to be a carbon copy of one another...usually, people say, " har ghar mei yehi kahani" adage but i'm like "have you visited that "har ghar"?"😆like not every parent is gonna raise a perfect kiddo depending on the kind of resources & mentality provided...every person is bound to make mistakes here & there but what matters is having  introspection to where they are incorrect...dp makes mistakes but doesnt properly reflect over it despite several efforts and kyunki woh nhi manra toh i get susheela's point in that sense for which she felt like her identity & efforts were compromised thus the worn & torn wali feeling...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago