Nora Fatehi breaks down as she talks of her struggle

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0tK8PWegg 

Nora talks with YouTube show host Anas Bukhash recalling the difficulties she overcame to make her mark as a performer. Long but really vulnerable and honest interview. I used to overlook her but this interview changed my mind. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She’s a hustler 😆

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was such a captivating interview , the things she said about parenting toward the end 

As a mother of toddler iam going to remember that while Iam raising my baby

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I adore Nora! I root for her. There are few things about her that I find very impressive. One is her international fan following on social media. She is pretty much a superstar to these people. The other thing that impresses me is how she changed the item number game. Her dancing is art. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

*Fans face* I soaked my pillow crying in the last few minutes when she started tearing up too. 

She is so so precious 🥺

Purushottamdz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Are koi AC chalao yar... By the way Nora is cute.

Purushottamdz thumbnail

Very few people get a position they want in life without struggle.. hustle is everything to get to the position..you always dreamed of..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: isabel655

Why didn’t she try to become an actress on her home country Morocco? I don understand why Bollywood hire foreigners when there are many beautiful Indian girls. First, Katrina, then, Jacqueline, Nargis, Lulia and now Nora and Isabele. From now on, either nepo product or a foreigner like her could only enter in Bollywood but no real Indian that are from poor or middle class family. Sad for Bollywood. No wonder people are losing interest on Bollywood day by day. I heard she was living in Canada. Who comes to Bollywood when someone lives on a developed country like that? She could’ve get good education and job in Canada. Heard that people get lot of facilities in Canada and many people get everything free. People from South Asia and other non-developed countries are dying to go to US, UK, Canada and Australia and this girl came to a dark place like Bollywood from a develop country like Canada. Jiah Khan also made the same mistake and she had to pay her life for that. 

To each his own. She says she always loved BW and worked her way to make a place for herself. Kudos to her. What happened to Jiah was awful but we cannot blame bollywood alone for it..her personal life and sooraj played a huge part in that unfortunate incidence. 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why didn’t she try to become an actress on her home country Morocco? I don understand why Bollywood hire foreigners when there are many beautiful Indian girls. First, Katrina, then, Jacqueline, Nargis, Lulia and now Nora and Isabele. From now on, either nepo product or a foreigner like her could only enter in Bollywood but no real Indian that are from poor or middle class family. Sad for Bollywood. No wonder people are losing interest on Bollywood day by day. I heard she was living in Canada. Who comes to Bollywood when someone lives on a developed country like that? She could’ve get good education and job in Canada. Heard that people get lot of facilities in Canada and many people get everything free. People from South Asia and other non-developed countries are dying to go to US, UK, Canada and Australia and this girl came to a dark place like Bollywood from a develop country like Canada. Jiah Khan also made the same mistake and she had to pay her life for that. 

People have different dreams. You may dream of an education in Canada. She left a Canadian university to pursue a life performing in BW. It’s only living a dream if you are living your dream not someone else’s.

I feel like I need to bookmark this video for the next time people start harping on PC and KKs accents. Accents evolve just like people. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes Katrina and her sister Isabelle are horrible actors but at least Katrina looked good unlike nepo kids. Btw some of the most iconic actresses from the old generation was not Indian so it’s not a new trend, those days they knew how to act, dance and be elegant classy. Nora is beautiful and her songs are breaking records with 1 billion views but I don’t know if Nora can act