SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #3 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

But think from Anokhi's perspective.. she is not in love zone yet.. not consciously at least.. she is really worried about her teacher.. so she keeps talking about that.. that's expected as per the story line.

Anokhi's character will look unrealistic if she suddenly starts focussing on Shaurya instead of Ashtha🙂

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Exactly..🤣 even if ACP helped her one time kn her mind...what about the 1000000 times Shaurya helped her during the riots ? 🤣uski dhaal banke khada tha full time. kya pagal ladki hai😆

Issko bolte hai ghar ki murgi dal barabar! 🤣🤣

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I’m absolutely irritated with Anokhi. What’s wrong with her!! Gah. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Woh toh hai... But Anokhi bhi na.... Itne der professor ne protect kiya if usse ladne baitho lekin acp ko thank you bolo🤣🤣

Thank you se zyaada ladaayi mein pyaar chhupa hai .. woh dekho 🤣

Thank you is a formal greeting aap thank you kisi ko bhi bol sakte ho but ladaayi sirf apno se karte ho..

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ohmydzzzz so much 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Before becoming behosh also, today when Shaurya held her by her shoulder to protect her from the man coming towards them..they had a mini eyelock..but she brushed his hands away🤪. I was like girl, he held you to protect you. I know u think he dosent wanna find Aastha, but why insult his concern for you.

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Yeah....we actually needed this for Shaurya to properly feel jealous. Till now , he was'nt properly jealous jealous. Most of the times, we could actually categorize it as genuine concern. But today, he is seeing a development in their relationship. He saw that she feels ACP saved her and that she wamted to give him a rose.🤣 Now whatever scenes happen between her and acp are enough to make Shaurya burn😆. Cause he knows he deserved all this attention that ACP is getting🤣.

One post of me wants to him belive that she sent it for him but that sadistic part wants to see his reaction when he gets to know it was for someone else. 

But thankfully age said 'jo mujhe yaha leke aaye' not acp. It symbolically reached the ryt guy. 👍🏼

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Are we watching the same episode today.

I prefer today's epi (only watched 3mins) to whole of Saturdays 🤣

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Are we watching the same episode today.

I prefer today's epi (only watched 3mins) to whole of Saturdays 🤣

Yeah the initial minutes are good. He pulls her close. Then they fight and then again he protect her from a man..and they have an eyelock❤️. Now wait for sometime till Ahir comes 🤣🤣🤣.

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you se zyaada ladaayi mein pyaar chhupa hai .. woh dekho 🤣

Thank you is a formal greeting aap thank you kisi ko bhi bol sakte ho but ladaayi sirf apno se karte ho..

Kuch zyada hi apna pan hai inn dono mei😆

Shaurya ko karela bola but woh offend hi nahi hua🤣 aisa toh koi sirf apni student ke saath hi kar sakta hai....