Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

I love the car scene too. It was cliche but I loved how he just was in her space to help her. Also whats amazing is that the eye lock scenes dont really last long, its more conversational. So not like the previous shows where they would be in each others arms and have a long eye lock and stand uncomfortably lol 

Yeah right car scene was cliche...but nicely done. They are yet to fall in love, now just some sparks.☺️

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The sparks are there. It’s interesting to see how the both fall. Looking forward to it. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

The sparks are there. It’s interesting to see how the both fall. Looking forward to it. 

Yeah the sparks are there so def interesting to see how they fall for it. They also introduced consent yesterday when acp said she is above age and can make her decisions for herself to shaurya reminding him and the audience that though they share a student teacher relationship, she can make her decisions for herself and it’s not forced ..so shaurya can’t force her and neither will he 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Acp ka shaurya ko padai likhai ke bare main poch nah was weird...doesn't acp know he is a professor.

TR_19 thumbnail

I love the car scene too. It was cliche but I loved how he just was in her space to help her. Also whats amazing is that the eye lock scenes dont really last long, its more conversational. So not like the previous shows where they would be in each others arms and have a long eye lock and stand uncomfortably lol 

Their eye locks are small but cute 😍 

I also loved how anokho looked at him while her hair was tied up on his button 😆

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Their eye locks are small but cute 😍 

I also loved how anokho looked at him while her hair was tied up on his button 😆

She also pays attention to everything he says and it impacts her so.. next time she will tie up her hair and then go to see him lol and he will object to it lol 

TR_19 thumbnail

She also pays attention to everything he says and it impacts her so.. next time she will tie up her hair and then go to see him lol and he will object to it lol 

If he object on tieing her hair omg that means he likes her in khule baal

TR_19 thumbnail

Their eyelocks are short but so passionate ❤️ anokhi feels awkward looks aways.

TR_19 thumbnail

Like today we got hair cut scene and car scene it was unexpected...its like treat for shakhi fans