3/4/21 - episode summary

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-dp wants to establish the alliance date..everyone compliments sp's handmade food...susheela reminds pramod about the deal..dp describes about susheela's behavior of which pramod chuckles about through reminiscing some old moments ...

-pramod agrees to the alliance much to susheela's shock & dismay...

-at night, susheela thrashes & criticizes pramod for agreeing for the alliance abruptly..pramod confesses his love to susheela to which she chastises him up for...susheela says only mini can break this alliance...while pramod declares that he does love her

-pramod's parents hear about  his story & love for susheela as they alleviate his wounds ..mini clearly explains the situation as to pramod breaking susheela's trust by suddenly agreeing in his overexcitement ..mini advices pramod to support susheela in her dreams & to let her open up to pramod by herself one day...

-garima interrogates why pramod suddenly said yes..susheela says mini is the one to call off this alliance..garima says wht is going to be dp's reaction...they then discuss about jagat's failed efforts to boot out gunnu/sattu from k&s...garima tells her to think more deeply behind jagat's plan...susheela asks garima whts her problem if gunnu/sattu chapter gets over as its bound to be over one day & dp would be aggravated to hear if his daughters are gunnu/sattu...

-susheela tries to explain her dreams getting suppressed by living in dp's house whereas garima is perturbed & 2 of her fingers are behaving like scissors...

precap: sp doesnt want puttu to end up as a barber...girls are risking k&s for the sake of their dreams to jagat...jagat's 36 teeth shine with exhilaration 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

-dp wants to establish the alliance date..everyone compliments sp's handmade food...susheela reminds pramod about the deal..dp describes about susheela's behavior of which pramod chuckles about through reminiscing some old moments ...

-pramod agrees to the alliance much to susheela's shock & dismay...

-at night, susheela thrashes & criticizes pramod for agreeing for the alliance abruptly..pramod confesses his love to susheela to which she chastises him up for...susheela says only mini can break this alliance...while pramod declares that he does love her

-pramod's parents hear about  his story & love for susheela as they alleviate his wounds ..mini clearly explains the situation as to pramod breaking susheela's trust by suddenly agreeing in his overexcitement ..mini advices pramod to support susheela in her dreams & to let her open up to pramod by herself one day...

-garima interrogates why pramod suddenly said yes..susheela says mini is the one to call off this alliance..garima says wht is going to be dp's reaction...they then discuss about jagat's failed efforts to boot out gunnu/sattu from k&s...garima tells her to think more deeply behind jagat's plan...susheela asks garima whts her problem if gunnu/sattu chapter gets over as its bound to be over one day & dp would be aggravated to hear if his daughters are gunnu/sattu...

-susheela tries to explain her dreams getting suppressed by living in dp's house whereas garima is perturbed & 2 of her fingers are behaving like scissors...

precap: sp doesnt want puttu to end up as a barber...girls are risking k&s for the sake of their dreams to jagat...jagat's 36 teeth shine with exhilaration 

What I like the most in the episode was : 

1) Dharampal describing susheela to her in laws. He even said she is a tomboy too. And in laws don't have any problems which was good to see.

2) Shishupal getting recognition for his cooking for the first time.

3) Sumod scenes I just love how she was beating him and he didn't hit her back but listen her frustration. 

4) Chautala scenes was the best. I will make a separate post ... So now pramod has to start from scratch . 

5) Garima realising her dream is a big moment.

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SP getting appreciation for his culinary skills was good. I have a feeling now that he is jobless he will start a catering service which brother dearest will reprimand him for.

I finally understand Susheela's desperation of going to Mumbai and I respect it. its multifactorial but the biggest reason is that she simply wants to rebel. her father clips her wings, her uncle spies on her like a creep, she cants do what she wants and the only person she trusted after Garima has managed to coerce her into a marriage she doesn't want. so she wants to show them that there is so much more she can do in life. she does the exact opposite of everything she says. dreams are useless = dream bigger. marriage is important = career is the most important.

now contrary to popular opinion, i found the "meri bhi na hai" irksome. I respect his feeling and that he willing to pursue his love interest. but she said no and no means no. irrespective of whether she knows/has feelings or not, he has no right to blatantly refuse her denial. this sentence throws everything that she said out of the water and enforces the "na main bhi ha hoti hai." if he has said something like I get it or apologise it would have made the thing a little better because it shows there is regard for her words as well. after that if he does what the Chautala's suggested it would be fine. 

and bro, just because someone shares their inner feelings doesn't mean they have romantic feelings for you. Jai said something very pinnacle today, "har doti pyar nahi hoti." and I so wish the creatives adapt it. I hope they show that not every woman will come back and fall in love with you after you brutally break their trust. I know that everyone deserves a second chance and she should give him that. but to be a friend or best friend if you want but nothing more. that is what i call progress.

the Chautala's are parents goal. the way hey calmly handled the situation and told him where he went wrong is admirable.

Garima needs to tell Susheela and more importantly herself what she really wants. I feel bad for her honestly. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

SP getting appreciation for his culinary skills was good. I have a feeling now that he is jobless he will start a catering service which brother dearest will reprimand him for.

I finally understand Susheela's desperation of going to Mumbai and I respect it. its multifactorial but the biggest reason is that she simply wants to rebel. her father clips her wings, her uncle spies on her like a creep, she cants do what she wants and the only person she trusted after Garima has managed to coerce her into a marriage she doesn't want. so she wants to show them that there is so much more she can do in life. she does the exact opposite of everything she says. dreams are useless = dream bigger. marriage is important = career is the most important.

now contrary to popular opinion, i found the "meri bhi na hai" irksome. I respect his feeling and that he willing to pursue his love interest. but she said no and no means no. irrespective of whether she knows/has feelings or not, he has no right to blatantly refuse her denial. this sentence throws everything that she said out of the water and enforces the "na main bhi ha hoti hai." if he has said something like I get it or apologise it would have made the thing a little better because it shows there is regard for her words as well. after that if he does what the Chautala's suggested it would be fine. 

and bro, just because someone shares their inner feelings doesn't mean they have romantic feelings for you. Jai said something very pinnacle today, "har doti pyar nahi hoti." and I so wish the creatives adapt it. I hope they show that not every woman will come back and fall in love with you after you brutally break their trust. I know that everyone deserves a second chance and she should give him that. but to be a friend or best friend if you want but nothing more. that is what i call progress.

the Chautala's are parents goal. the way hey calmly handled the situation and told him where he went wrong is admirable.

Garima needs to tell Susheela and more importantly herself what she really wants. I feel bad for her honestly. 

Okay I quite disagree at some point. 

First of all I will say Susheela is having a soft corner there were many scenes even yesterday pramod describe her moods with him. They were deep and intense and full with emotions and one of the example was Susheela getting emotional around Pramod . 

Meri bhi " Na " was not a rude but to win her back here with part 2 ! 

Pramod monologue was beautiful and something which I would say he is in love actually not crush etc . He genuine feels for her and wanted her to share her fears desires etc which she never did before. 

Pramod did a mistake and he got it as beaten by Susheela. She would definitely give a second chance here. Pramod has never forced her for anything.  He wanted to know her jo ki woh express ni karti. I wanted Susheela to be expressive here , and shares with her loved one openly . Susheela is the one who is longing for love in her life. Parents have never try to understand , being twins was a problem as their father wanted them to behave in a certain same way. Susheela rebel nature is a threat according to Dharampal . Because she is a tomboy and dp said it yesterday . 

Susheela needs space and time to adjust for love feelings. She is not a perfect because currently she is doing a fiasco by joining hands with jagat. 

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Okay I quite disagree at some point. 

First of all I will say Susheela is having a soft corner there were many scenes even yesterday pramod describe her moods with him. They were deep and intense and full with emotions and one of the example was Susheela getting emotional around Pramod . 

Meri bhi " Na " was not a rude but to win her back here with part 2 ! 

Pramod monologue was beautiful and something which I would say he is in love actually not crush etc . He genuine feels for her and wanted her to share her fears desires etc which she never did before. 

Pramod did a mistake and he got it as beaten by Susheela. She would definitely give a second chance here. Pramod has never forced her for anything.  He wanted to know her jo ki woh express ni karti. I wanted Susheela to be expressive here , and shares with her loved one openly . Susheela is the one who is longing for love in her life. Parents have never try to understand , being twins was a problem as their father wanted them to behave in a certain same way. Susheela rebel nature is a threat according to Dharampal . Because she is a tomboy and dp said it yesterday . 

Susheela needs space and time to adjust for love feelings. She is not a perfect because currently she is doing a fiasco by joining hands with jagat. 

I understand all that you said and somewhat agree. 

like I said, it's admirable that he wants to pursue and win back his love. I am saying that the line "meri bhi na hai." is a way of disagreeing with the no and that I find irksome. if she said no, back off and give her time. if his love is not a joke as mentioned by him then her no is not a joke as well.  he made a mistake, I know. that's is not my problem. i dont even doubt his intentions. I just disagree with the line.

the characters were never meant to be perfect, that's what makes them realistic. Susheela is a bail buddhi. Pramod made an impulsive decision. Garima is keeping quiet about her dreams. SP and DP are horrible parents. Kusum Ji is torn between her duties as a mother and wife. Chanchal hides behind a mask of sarcastic. puttu is cant stand up for himself. all of them a flawed and that's what I love about the show because I relate to so many of these things. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

I understand all that you said and somewhat agree. 

like I said, it's admirable that he wants to pursue and win back his love. I am saying that the line "meri bhi na hai." is a way of disagreeing with the no and that I find irksome. if she said no, back off and give her time. if his love is not a joke as mentioned by him then her no is not a joke as well.  he made a mistake, I know. that's is not my problem. i dont even doubt his intentions. I just disagree with the line.

the characters were never meant to be perfect, that's what makes them realistic. Susheela is a bail buddhi. Pramod made an impulsive decision. Garima is keeping quiet about her dreams. SP and DP are horrible parents. Kusum Ji is torn between her duties as a mother and wife. Chanchal hides behind a mask of sarcastic. puttu is cant stand up for himself. all of them a flawed and that's what I love about the show because I relate to so many of these things. 

That's true.  All are not perfect and that's what make them perfect. Pramod has to start from beginning now. Gone that fake relationship ...Now sumod will start fresh beginning

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

now contrary to popular opinion, i found the "meri bhi na hai" irksome. I respect his feeling and that he willing to pursue his love interest. but she said no and no means no. irrespective of whether she knows/has feelings or not, he has no right to blatantly refuse her denial. this sentence throws everything that she said out of the water and enforces the "na main bhi ha hoti hai." if he has said something like I get it or apologise it would have made the thing a little better because it shows there is regard for her words as well. after that if he does what the Chautala's suggested it would be fine.  LOL, I thought I was the only one who found the dialogue to be somewhat absurd for some reason but I'm glad you noticed it too. Like, she said she's not interested at this point to pursue a relationship. End of discussion. That's why I was lost as to this sudden butterflies in the stomach wala smile moment & was telling you this in the other post. He's cognizant of her feelings & goals + she never explicitly said she loved him so why this line for? ðŸ˜†

and bro, just because someone shares their inner feelings doesn't mean they have romantic feelings for you. Jai said something very pinnacle today, "har doti pyar nahi hoti." and I so wish the creatives adapt it. I hope they show that not every woman will come back and fall in love with you after you brutally break their trust. I know that everyone deserves a second chance and she should give him that. but to be a friend or best friend if you want but nothing more. that is what i call progress. LOL, I agree with this bit, like its not always appealing to the eyes, the exploratory factor is required. ðŸ˜†

the Chautala's are parents goal. the way hey calmly handled the situation and told him where he went wrong is admirable. I actually liked it too as had it been some other parent, they would've either berated him or the girl. He himself reflected until they explained it more clearly. 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail

LOL, I thought I was the only one who found the dialogue to be somewhat absurd for some reason but I'm glad you noticed it too. Like, she said she's not interested at this point to pursue a relationship. End of discussion. That's why I was lost as to this sudden butterflies in the stomach wala smile moment & was telling you this in the other post. He's cognizant of her feelings & goals + she never explicitly said she loved him so why this line for? smiley36

I thought I was the only one too. at least I am not the only one. the butterfly smile was probably caused he confessed. it's sweet that he doesn't want to lose her but the way he went about doing it was not very smart. he lost her in the end. vaise which post are you talking about tho?

LOL, I agree with this bit, like it's not always appealing to the eyes, the exploratory factor is required. smiley36

exactly. 

I actually liked it too as had it been some other parent, they would've either berated him or the girl. He himself reflected until they explained it more clearly.

the Chautala's have been fantastic so far in the show. I really like how they didn't start talking lecturing him as DP does.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

LOL, I thought I was the only one who found the dialogue to be somewhat absurd for some reason but I'm glad you noticed it too. Like, she said she's not interested at this point to pursue a relationship. End of discussion. That's why I was lost as to this sudden butterflies in the stomach wala smile moment & was telling you this in the other post. He's cognizant of her feelings & goals + she never explicitly said she loved him so why this line for? smiley36

I thought I was the only one too. at least I am not the only one. the butterfly smile was probably caused he confessed. it's sweet that he doesn't want to lose her but the way he went about doing it was not very smart. he lost her in the end. vaise which post are you talking about tho?

The episode of March 3rd. ðŸ˜†

Red_eyes thumbnail

Susheela and dr. Scene was nice