Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

ImageImage

These 2 deserve their own happy&safe space,nothing should take them out of that place,no evil eyes on them. 🙏

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw Poooja's IG story...Looks like Some function is coming up... Wonder what is it ....In mrng Leena posted a story saying new beginnings...I hope there will be no more Abhi and thing 2 useless wedding function again..even if there is AbhiGya will end up marrying each other again

Are they still shooting in Goa ?

Ralulo thumbnail

Thought they are banned to shoot there 😕 maybe back in Mumbai&continue in some other location,outdoor.

Will they really miss a chance to make Abhigya suffer more than already did? No expectations. 😳With some luck this rape case climax by june or whenever the slot will change and then God knows what else. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Am tapping out of the show man. I don't have the patience. better off watching old episodes. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

❤️ they will be always my tishabhigya. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

LOL. I just read that the judge declared Abhi guilty and released him on bail. 😂🤣 No court does this. Never. Nonsense and sadism likhne mein writers are maahir. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Also the supposed raped person is free to follow him,harass him with phonecalls,mentally and emotionally blackmail his wife...and she's still seen as the poor one. 🤪Kkb logic&sensibility.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

the sole purpose of this track is to torture Pragya and in the process Abhi. that's it. Last track was to torture Abhi and in the process Pragya. 🤬🤔Glad both tracks failed big time. 

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Looking better,that's how all tracks were-one of them getting all the hits and because they dared to fall in love and want to live as couple the other one suffers too;difference was that Abhigya were spending more time together before;now doing everything to avoid that complete reunion and to stay with twins too much. No water will wash the complete disaster this show has become. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

There was light at the end of the tunnel in previous tracks. there was negativity but Pragya always stood strong, gave it back to them and Abhi came to know the truth some time or the other. There was justice, delyaed but at the end of every track, there was justice. there was good amount of abhigya lovestory with vamps both failing. Now it's the reverse and the audience is not having it. 👍🏼