Twist in upcoming track.... track continued

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok guys after watching ongoing track,i wanna future story be like this hope u all will enjoy this SS....... 

I dont wanna melodrama track like ARC  injured or Bon to get injured in saving ARC.....so gonna continue in postive vibe way๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ARC successfully completed his mission given by kranti grl and returning home with money with full of happiness that he can pay Bon's school fees......

ARC entering home with little tiredness calling Bonditha..Bonditha.... i have a good news for u tomorrow u can go to school and we able to pay complete fees tat too only with my work....ths money is not borrowed from someone its paid for my duty.... ARC says ths proudly,Bon remains silent ..... ARC,sees Bon's face and asks are u not happy with this great news Bonditha u r going to schl back and gonna continue ur studies,u know Bonditha how much happy am I right now,that today Barrister Anirudh Roy choudary can raise his head above with pride that he can stand up in his legs to make Bonditha as Barrister babu and looks at Bon, but Bon remains too silent and looks down..... ARC gets confused and goes near Bon and kneels down and makes her chin up amd asks with concern wat happened Bonditha,y are u looking sad and dull,anything is wrong with u,do u did anything mischevious or do u want anything????

Bon remains silent

ARC if u keep calm wat can i understand Bonditha,plz say me wat happened..... Again Bon remains silent...

ARC  got irritated and says always words of love never falls in ur ears na,so i should raise my voice na,ok only this language u can understood then fine,ARC  with anger tone if u never say me wats going on ur ming how can i get u๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...

BON hearing this voice got feared and moved a step back 

ARC say me Bonditha, then Bon in husky voice even i have something for u Pati babu, ARC is totally confused,Bon continues to celebrate ur happiness,i too have few things,wait let me bring it here.....

ARC in complete confusion with Bon words,and Bon returns with a bag and gives it to ARC and ARC receives that and asks Bonditha wats inside it....

Bon says plz urself open it,ARC wth great confusion opens the bag and got completely shocked and he starts to get sweat and his heartbeats gts increased๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

If u like ths SS plz like and give comments so that i can continue it....๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Ok guys after watching ongoing track,i wanna future story be like this hope u all will enjoy this SS....... 

I dont wanna melodrama track like ARC  injured or Bon to get injured in saving ARC.....so gonna continue in postive vibe way๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ARC successfully completed his mission given by kranti grl and returning home with money with full of happiness that he can pay Bon's school fees......

ARC entering home with little tiredness calling Bonditha..Bonditha.... i have a good news for u tomorrow u can go to school and we able to pay complete fees tat too only with my work....ths money is not borrowed from someone its paid for my duty.... ARC says ths proudly,Bon remains silent ..... ARC,sees Bon's face and asks are u not happy with this great news Bonditha u r going to schl back and gonna continue ur studies,u know Bonditha how much happy am I right now,that today Barrister Anirudh Roy choudary can raise his head above with pride that he can stand up in his legs to make Bonditha as Barrister babu and looks at Bon, but Bon remains too silent and looks down..... ARC gets confused and goes near Bon and kneels down and makes her chin up amd asks with concern wat happened Bonditha,y are u looking sad and dull,anything is wrong with u,do u did anything mischevious or do u want anything????

Bon remains silent

ARC if u keep calm wat can i understand Bonditha,plz say me wat happened..... Again Bon remains silent...

ARC  got irritated and says always words of love never falls in ur ears na,so i should raise my voice na,ok only this language u can understood then fine,ARC  with anger tone if u never say me wats going on ur ming how can i get u๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...

BON hearing this voice got feared and moved a step back 

ARC say me Bonditha, then Bon in husky voice even i have something for u Pati babu, ARC is totally confused,Bon continues to celebrate ur happiness,i too have few things,wait let me bring it here.....

ARC in complete confusion with Bon words,and Bon returns with a bag and gives it to ARC and ARC receives that and asks Bonditha wats inside it....

Bon says plz urself open it,ARC wth great confusion opens the bag and got completely shocked and he starts to get sweat and his heartbeats gts increased๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

If u like ths SS plz like and give comments so that i can continue it....๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Please do continue๐Ÿ˜ณ seems interesting! :)

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Thnk u so much will continue๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naki aur puch puch please continue ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Gonna continue the SS,hope u all enjoy keep supporting and suggest me with ur comments๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ARC is completely shocked on opening the bag and drops it down and Bon seems scared seeing ARC's reaction......

The bag contains ARC'S new avathar dress and muschath along with knife..... ARC  controlled himself and turns to other side facing BON away and in stammering voice,asks whats all these Bonditha from where u get these stuff's and whose is this, Bon looks too scared and remains speechless....

Then ARC sees window's be broken and goes near it,Bonditha i asked u too stay inside home for ur safety but u broken the window and came out,y u did this Bonditha,y u came to market area where lots of danger hidden over there,even ur life may be in risk Bonditha,even u may ..... he stopped and tears flows down in ARC'S eyes .....

Bon goes near ARC but he never turn to Bon still facing away,Bon in slow voice,Pati babu, do danger or life risk have any difference for women and men,i mean for me and u,if my life in risk and even i may die then wat about u pati babu๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ..... reply me pati babu

ARC remains silent๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

Bon continues....

Not only u there are lots of ppl over there who never knows wat gonna happen there ( i concluded in market, small fire accident takes place and lots of smoke so ARC and kranti grl escapes that kranti man from officers and completed the mission),so if life is at risk its same for all na pati babuโ˜นโ˜นโ˜นโ˜น

ARC is shocked hearing these words๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Bon continues.... pati babu you are well talented barrister babu,so only morning u diverted me with ur speech and didnt tell me truth where u r going and wat for u r going ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

ARC feels too restless and moves from there to other side.... Bon continues now i need to know the truth pati babu y u did this y u were in disguise and risked ur life pati babu and say me entire truth pati babu who was that grl  with u,only for my school fees do u risked ur life pati babu, Bon started to cry loudly..... 

ARC  in complete shock, dont know wat to do how to speak to Bonditha about the fact and will she able to understand the entire drama  that takes place in market๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ARC decides to say the truth he goes near Bonditha and kneels down .... Tears rolling down in her eyes and ARC  holds her hands ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ซ.... 

ARC in soft voice,Bonditha there is nothing to feel scared or sad over this Bonditha,actually wat happened over there is just a drama and nothing done with intension to harm anyone including those officers, those disguise and small fire accident is to save a life of person who seeks and wants,free nation and even we think the same na Bonditha so only i helped that grl in this mission to reach a goal, the man who we freed from officer is selfless person... Bonditha,not only for ur school fees but for our nation to get free i did this Bonditha,in this Wat wrong do find with me Bonditha,say me na Bonditha,ARC raised his voice.... Bon remains silent and looks at ARC...โ˜นโ˜นโ˜น

ARC gets up and says,wats wrong with me Bonditha๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

BON wipes her tears and goes near ARC,and in slow voice pati babu, i did not ask u watever u did is right or wrong.... it may be right too as u have very good intension of free nation..... but i wanna know whether u agree u did right thing for free nation.... Are u confident pati babu with the thing that happened in market.....

ARC  with full confidence, ofcourse Bondith absolutely right Bonditha, whatever i did is with full of right intension one side free nation and other side my own work's money fr ur school fees... even i didnt hurt anyone's feeling Bonditha,so i am cent percent correct with this mission and earning๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

BON says,agree to u pati babu if u r this much confident then even i am happy pati babu....and she smiles.... ARC feel relieved somewat he managed to convince Bon over this.... 

ARC says eat fast and sleep soon so u can get ready for school tomorrow.... BON nods her head....

But patibabu.... ARC wats this Bondith, even after all these explanation u continue with but.....

Haan patibabu,as a patni,i will follow ur path and accept all the fact of u in which way u wanna me to accept.....i will follow my patni dharam pati babu...

ARC feels little akward hearing these words from Bon,

wat patini dharam all these Bonditha,just now focus on ur studies Bonditha.....

Bon says,then as student Bonditha i cant accept u did right barrister babu( baristerra babu)....

ARC got shocked and with confusion wat are u telling Bonditha,just now u told me u r happy,wat happened to u suddenly......

BON says as a patini i accept to u,but as a student i dont accept u did right.... ARC totally confused๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Bon continues,few months back someone told me if u wanna follow the path of someone then u follow the path of Mahathma Gandhiji,am ready to follow that but the person who taught me to follow forget that...... 

Gandhiji is a person who trust the path of ahimsha leads to free nation, but if i believe this is correct and right one then wat today my patibabu did is wrong..... if my pati babu is cent percent confident wat he did is correct and right... then the person who taught me to follow Gandhiji is fake and false..... 

Now little Bonditha is totally confused wheather patibabu is right or barrister babu is right, for sure i have to think over it pati babu๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” nahi nahi baaristera babu๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ARC totally shattered after hearing these words from Bon 

What will be ARC's response for Bon willl continue soon...

Keep supporting guys.....

rajiraji14 thumbnail

[QUOTE=sharafah]

Please do continue๐Ÿ˜ณ seems interesting! :)

Track continued keep chking๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

rajiraji14 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sakshi_04]

Naki aur puch puch please continue ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Track continued keep chking๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=rajiraji14]

Wow!! BON's dialogue was punch!! Powerful!! It was nice how you brought in patni dharm and being a student of her opinions and conflicting thoughts!! Didnt think about it!!! The story is very nicely written!! Kudos!! Keep writing... I wanna know how it goes and mostly Ani's thoughts and reflection! And yes Ghandi ji's fervent supporter just resorted to something that was against Ghandi's principal... and why was that? School fees or attraction for someone? I am sure your story will be able to answer this question.. really enjoyed the way you wrote ๐Ÿ˜ณ

rajiraji14 thumbnail

[QUOTE=sharafah]

Thank u so much dear for this lovely support..... yeah keep reading soon vl get answer for all ur questions๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

rajiraji14 thumbnail

[QUOTE=sharafah]

Buddy started one more ss in name of upcoming twist hope u enjoy tat too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘