3/3/21 episode summary

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-kusum is appalled at finding her daughters' hairs detached from their head while they are asleep, comprehending they are gunnu & sattu through their past incidents...she puts it back onto their heads before exiting the room

-kusum continues to ponders about the truth before chanchals calls out to her for the boiling milk & tries to coax her about the scenario ...they both wonder what the other person is thinking about before shrugging it off..

-kusum gives puttu the permission to go w/ his sisters...

-susheela says she's going to meet pramod ...she tells pramod about absconding rohtak to accomplish her dreams in mumbai...she praises for bonding w/ passing time w/ pramod ...pramod is internally heartbroken to discern that she was only revising some scripted lines but lies through his teeth about being exhilarated for susheela..she hugs him before leaving 

-dp contemplates on getting susheela hitched before any more financial crisis grovels them to doom

-gunnu criticizes sattu for running desperately after her aspirations to which she says she doesnt mind doing so...gunnu thinks about what she would be leaving behind of which sattu interrogates about...jagat barges in & much to his chagrin, notices gunnu & sattu...sattu repeatedly questions garima about her scrupulous behavior towards jagat's offer..

-pramod calls susheela to tell that dp called jai to solemnize the marriage date ...all are flabbergasted by this...she tells pramod to call off this alliance since girls cant do so in her household...susheela becomes more purposive about flying off to mumbai ...garima reflects over her passion vs marriage dreams from the past..

-kusum tells sp that she gave permission for puttu to leave..kusum defends garima from chanchal in regards to puttu's whereabouts...sp goes berserk over puttu to not leave the house ...girls wonder how to control sp's behavior so kusum suggests to engross him into his cooking hobby...susheela wonders if they'll be able to pull it off & garima says they have to dramatize it before she gets lost in her dream land by chopping cilantro leaves 

-kusum sees dp cutting in his sleep via his fingers acting as the scissor so she wonders how did the girls pick up the talent...girls continue to pretend so that sp's attention deviates from puttu via cooking..sp enters the kitchen & begins to cook the samosas w/ joy...garima says that doing something for family is joyful & susheela equates that to jagat's offer...garima brushes it off & susheela gets irked by this..

precap: pramod says he's ready for marriage...susheela beats pramod up regarding this... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

so did garima tell pramod to agree for the alliance?🤪

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

so did garima tell pramod to agree for the alliance?🤪

Nope , woh toh khud shocked thi. As per article he will confess his love for her. Issiliye Ha karega 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Nope , woh toh khud shocked thi. As per article he will confess his love for her. Issiliye Ha karega 

woh shocked hui ti k dp wants to fix their alliance as they were unaware of this sudden blooper in their life lol😆...pramod saying yes w/in a day despite knowing her aspiration & confessing his love followed by the sudden beatings doesnt buy me....😆internally, maybe he did realize his love but suddenly saying yes despite knowing of her goals & her being aloof to the feeling love doesnt buy me for some reason...😆

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kusum Ji won my heart again by not exposing the twins and instead supporting them silently. making up an excuse, intervening between the decision to get Susheela married and the suggestion of how to handle SP. That proud look after she realised was so endearing. 

Garima has probably realised that her aspiration is to become a barber and expand K&S. If so then she should tell Susheela. the "aur jo piche chute jayega uska kya?" was confusing. I dont really get what she was referring to.  my theory is she is either referring to the shop or herself. 

call it determination or separation but Susheela's is adamant about fulfilling her dreams and I think it's admirable. trusting Jagat is reckless but hey, the girl is trying in her own way. 

SP needs to get his head out of his rear. I dont care if he is currently jobless because of his own naiveness. that is on him or Jagat if you want. not his wife, not his family and definitely not his son whose life he has been absent from. he is taking out his frustrations in the worst possible manner. pulling puttu ear might be funny and even loving if was in any other scenario. but here it was to intimidate him which is not okay. 

this habit of the ruhail father's is so hateful that just makes me want to give the kids a hug and salute them for living- bearing these people. Chanchal is the best parent followed by Kusum ki in that household.

also if Pramod really did what I think he did, then it just shows that he has failed to understand Susheela. although i am not a fan of him, as a viewer would also be disappointed. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Kusum Ji won my heart again by not exposing the twins and instead supporting them silently. making up an excuse, intervening between the decision to get Susheela married and the suggestion of how to handle SP. That proud look after she realised was so endearing.  Yep, her smile was enough to say her feelings on feeling proud. 

Garima has probably realised that her aspiration is to become a barber and expand K&S. If so then she should tell Susheela. the "aur jo piche chute jayega uska kya?" was confusing. I dont really get what she was referring to.  my theory is she is either referring to the shop or herself. I also wondered but either she meant that if Susheela were to achieve fame, would she forget her & her family probably like getting star struck? Or herself in the sense that what would Gunnu be without Sattu, so like the loneliness perhaps?

call it determination or separation but Susheela's is adamant about fulfilling her dreams and I think it's admirable. trusting Jagat is reckless but hey, the girl is trying in her own way. Yes, no matter what the outcome is, I respect Susheela for expressing her dreams more openly & is aware of the ramifications amidst all this chaos. She is looking at the profit because she has admitted to being worn & torn between herself & Sattu. She predicts the DP will rather reprimand them for their efforts.

SP needs to get his head out of his rear. I dont care if he is currently jobless because of his own naiveness. that is on him or Jagat if you want. not his wife, not his family and definitely not his son whose life he has been absent from. he is taking out his frustrations in the worst possible manner. pulling puttu ear might be funny and even loving if was in any other scenario. but here it was to intimidate him which is not okay. Yeah, he's practically gone berserk by venting his frustrations on Puttu. If he's got problems with DP, deal em w/ DP. Why make Puttu witness all this brutality? Already, he's failed to some extent as a father. W/o talking with Puttu, he made a decision to make him an officer. 😕

this habit of the ruhail father's is so hateful that just makes me want to give the kids a hug and salute them for living- bearing these people. Chanchal is the best parent followed by Kusum ki in that household. The men of this family just go berserk if anything doesn't go as per their wishes indeed. Jai is a much better father than these two. 

also if Pramod really did what I think he did, then it just shows that he has failed to understand Susheela. although i am not a fan of him, as a viewer would also be disappointed.  LOL, that's what I was wondering as to why the sudden rush towards the confession. Made his realization go quickly ke it was just love at first sight & today he just admitted lol. I'm not, honestly, even really a fan of the love stories because I just feel, it distracts viewers from the overall story such as the fan-blowing moment in his dreams. At this point, he shouldve respected her decision as opposed to taking a hasty decision. Kinda expected more from him such as being supportive, but I low-key kept little-to-no expectations TBH. 🤷‍♀️