He will be forced too

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

At first i thought raghav will forced pallavi to marriage and than change my mind an thought maybe their marriage will be a compromise

But seeing how raghav is deseprate to please his mum i think she will force him to marry pallavi

Same go with pallavi she will prove the marriage to plz her in laws and 

In the wedding night their tell each others that both are forced and maybe pallavi will be the one to draw limit and tell raghav that she is forced to this marriage and she will never give him the husband place they will be husband and wife only in the eyes of their parents

Hope the cvs give us somthing different not a classic forced marriage 

What you think girls why and how those two will get married

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by NESRIA


At first i thought raghav will forced pallavi to marriage and than change my mind an thought maybe their marriage will be a compromise

But seeing how raghav is deseprate to please his mum i think she will force him to marry pallavi

Same go with pallavi she will prove the marriage to plz her in laws and 

In the wedding night their tell each others that both are forced and maybe pallavi will be the one to draw limit and tell raghav that she is forced to this marriage and she will never give him the husband place they will be husband and wife only in the eyes of their parents

Hope the cvs give us somthing different not a classic forced marriage 

What you think girls why and how those two will get married


Even I was thinking this. I feel his mother will like Pallavi and to get his mother back in his life, he will get married to her. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Nahiiiiiiiii smiley19 I don’t want them to get married on any such conditions. I so hope that they get married purely out the love they’ll have for each other! CVs you better give me thissmiley7

Posted: 1 months ago

I feel like this will happen. Tbh I kind of prefer it. Adds spice to the show. If they had love marriage it would be too boring. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Isn't it too early for marriage track but knowing ITV rules what you mention above might just happen

Edited by Mages - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Mages


Isn't it too early for marriage track but knowing ITV rules what you mention above might just happen

Yes it is early to talk about marriage

It is a long way that let them drag as much as they want smiley2

Posted: 1 months ago

Yep. We should get prepared for this emotional thing. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Makayla200231


I feel like this will happen. Tbh I kind of prefer it. Adds spice to the show. If they had love marriage it would be too boring. 

Excatly it will be nothing intresting to watch

Because knowing our ragu and pallu it will be a treat to watch how this type marriage will do to them

Edited by NESRIA - 1 months ago

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
I hope love marriage yoga no forced bakhwas drama

pencil Romessa   stackexchange 12   eye 642

Romessa 12 642 1 months ago luvdesitelly
Forced marriage or love marriage Kya hoga ??

pencil anokhi12   stackexchange 16   eye 1258

anokhi12 16 1258 1 months ago libran90

Topic Info

16 Participants 24 Replies 2082Views

Topic started by NESRIA

Last replied by anokhi12

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP