Ekta, Jeetendra, and Jackie to appear on Indian Idol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

How many people are coming this week?

MochaQueen thumbnail

maybe its for next week🤔

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

How many people are coming this week?

Ajay-Atul, Hema Malini. And also Team Roohi - Rajkummar, Janhvi & Varun but I don't think they will be there for the whole episode.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why are they only calling actors when there are more than a dozen faces from the music industry?

Didn't anyone from Sony watch Times of Music? Hell they even aired certain episodes...they need a new team asap.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

maybe its for next week🤔

wow I noticed you’ve been around on the forums for 16 years! I thought I was ancient!! Good to know I’m not the only one who’s been around so long 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

wow I noticed you’ve been around on the forums for 16 years! I thought I was ancient!! Good to know I’m not the only one who’s been around so long 

Yes I think I am one of the oldest people here😆

altgr thumbnail

15 & 16 Years on IF. WOW. ⭐️

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Why are they only calling actors when there are more than a dozen faces from the music industry?

Didn't anyone from Sony watch Times of Music? Hell they even aired certain episodes...they need a new team asap.

Totally agree. I really wish they would call musicians and singers instead of actors. But maybe they prefer actors because the lay public is more likely to recognize them and feel the nostalgia than singers or musicians. My grandparents and in some cases my parents usually know which film and actors a song is from but not the musicians behind it. 

However I believe that should be all the more reason to call people from the music industry, to give them the recognition and due credit they deserve.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aditii

Totally agree. I really wish they would call musicians and singers instead of actors. But maybe they prefer actors because the lay public is more likely to recognize them and feel the nostalgia than singers or musicians. My grandparents and in some cases my parents usually know which film and actors a song is from but not the musicians behind it. 

However I believe that should be all the more reason to call people from the music industry, to give them the recognition and due credit they deserve.

@bold: Their main demographic is actually from senior citizens to early 90s kids, when music was a huge deal. Imagine how nice they would feel if they'd see the people who they grew up listening to.

@bold: The channel could cash in on actual nostalgia created by the musicians. Ever since Santosh Anand ji came on the show, everyone has been talking about him. I know the channel did a noble thing too, but did they ever get so much hype after season 10? No they didn't. I fail to understand how come their marketing team is so stupid and lack basic knowledge while we have much better ideas 😆 And I don't even have a degree in marketing 🤣