Its too late for this

Sanayahoulicz09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Always wondered what was the stint jasmine tried in the family week of Bigg Boss

OK I know its late for this but I think today since I saw this whole Jasmine ke ghar kaun jayeenge thing is taking rounds.Suddenly this crossed my mind.

She actually tried to up Aly's game

No 1 by pulling in a rivalry with Rubina

No 2 I have always noticed that ki koi Rahul ko chaddha deta hai toh woh easily aasmaan tak pohunch jaata hai. So she tried to build in over confidence in Rahul so that he makes a mistake and trips off top 2

But ya both her trials brought in the fact that she is negative than to highlight her real intention. No one understood this side of her.

But ya now this whole fan war is funny agar Rubina in her own comfortable space is talking ,bitching or doing whatever; is her choice; pulling out them to run trends is not worth it.Half cooked info is stupid and unnecessary we dont even know wht they were talking about by just hearing a part and doing this ruckus.......Aly supporting this war not mature and cool.

I dont understand kaun kiske ghar jaye ya na jaye how is it a big deal.It is not like they are best of friends.And ya I also saw a few saying everyone has moved on and only Rubina is stuck.Come on guys 130 plus days in a house how can erase of memories it will keep rolling around.It will take high time atleast sometime to forget.Right now their conversation is BB they have not lost the hang of it.You need to give everyone their space and not barge on them for the small things.

If we cannot move on they have lived that life give them the time.

Lets leave them on a happy note and give them the space they require.BB is over not started.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Fantastic post such positive and neutral posts are needed in this forum๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very well said. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Jasmin ka point sahi pakda hai. Uska yahi intension tha ki kisi bhi tarah Aly vs Ruby karake Aly ko top 2 me le aaye. Issi liye Salman, Alys mother, Aly sister ilham, even some media reporters Jasmin ke advice ko sahi bol rahe the... Salman Khan taunts Aly also after his eviction bol rahe the support support mat khelo karke ab bhugto๐Ÿ˜†