ShaKhi OS : yearning of hearts

RaarA thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone....

So, I am back with a small OS.

Hope you like it....

Shaurya got up from his chair and looked around his office. It's the same old place it was years ago. But still it's different place now....

This day seems very very long for some unforgettable reasons. Today is his birthday after all. He want nothing else but hid away here. This place held so much memories of her.... that stupid, stubborn, crazy and........too much kind girl.

The girl who changed his life. He couldn't help but remember the events of his birthday that occurred three years ago.

Anokhi came towards him with a soft smile with a envelope in her hand.

" Happy Birthday sir. " She wished giving him the envelope.

In a letter inside it, she had poured his heart out confessing her love. And what had he done. He berated her for being kiddish and ignored her love calling it a teenage crush. And advised her to keep her focus on her studies rather than wander around.

He looked at the same letter that was lying at his drawer and smiled brokenly as a traitorous tear fell from his eyes. Now, she is gone. Too far away from him. She didn't even said anything and walked away her separate path.

Now she don't even need him.

" May I come in sir. " A voice broke his trance.

His eyes widened remembering that voice, this voice still haunts his dreams after all these years.

" Ms Bhalla...." He drawled " how lucky I must be that your presence graced my office after two years seven months and fifteen days. "

" Happy Birthday sir. " She smiled lightly.

He looked at her totally mesmerised. She was still as beautiful as ever, dressed in a beautiful blue saree.

" Sir are you alright? Ummm ....by the way you are looking tired and...old. " she joked.

" Ofcourse and you are looking are looking as tiny as ever. Now, may I know why you are here?" He asked bitterly.

" I just came to meet you..." She replied " I.. still love you. "

" It's just a crush...." 

" It's not. " She insisted " I meant it. Even after years I still do love you. Agar aap nahi karte ho, toh batao kyu aaj bhi umeed lagaye huye ho. Tell me why you didn't marry? Tell me why you still have that letter? Why you follow my every step and achievement? I am not a kid sir. I am twenty four now. Even after all these years my heart still yearn for you. "

He walked towards her and stood right in front of her towering over her.

" Now, look at me and answer. Do you really want to be with me? If I hadn't rejected you that time, then you wouldn't have succeeded in life. You would have been stuck with me and my insecurities, jealousy and...."

" That day I walked away without saying anything. Do you know why? Because I promised myself I will first create my own identity and will make you feel proud of me. Aaj main jo bhi hoon uska credit aapko nhi jata hai. I still do and always will love you Mr Shaurya Sabharwal..." She confessed as tears fell from her eyes.

" I love you more Ms Anokhi Bhalla. " Shaurya replied and embraced her tightly.

" Happy Birthday. " She whispered.

So this was a small OS. Hope you liked it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

This is such a sweet OS👍🏼 I love that she took time to become her own person and proved to him that her feelings weren't just a crush. They say right, if you love something, set it free. If it's yours it'll come back. Truly happened just like that ❤️Also Anokhi in a sari was such a nice touch

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

This is such a sweet OS👍🏼 I love that she took time to become her own person and proved to him that her feelings weren't just a crush. They say right, if you love something, set it free. If it's yours it'll come back. Truly happened just like that ❤️Also Anokhi in a sari was such a nice touch

Thank you so much. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

So beautiful os❤️

When i read she is standing in a saree i was like did she married smone else😲

Lol uske wapas aane ke baad bhi he is in denial😆

Loved their confession

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful  OS...

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

So beautiful os❤️

When i read she is standing in a saree i was like did she married smone else😲

Lol uske wapas aane ke baad bhi he is in denial😆

Loved their confession

Aww thank you so much

Don't worry Nikki won't marry anyone but Shaurya

RaarA thumbnail

Thank you so much

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Perfect. 

This is actually something I want to see... Anokhi actually making he own identity and becoming independent. 

And thank you for writing this... Its pleasure to know there are others who want the same. Its very Well written 👏

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So beautifully per need os this was! Thank you so much for the treat!! ❤❤❤❤

Nan_ArHi thumbnail

This is such a beautiful OS. Enjoyed reading. Thank you for the OS ❤️