ShaKhi OS: Realization Of Love!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Since Kv noticed my page on Instagram yesterday ( a story seen from him to shout out loud) so here is a small treat for you guys today ๐Ÿ˜‹โค
Do not forget to wish that he notice my page more in future just to get more write-ups from me ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹
This one is based on the latest fire promo of SAAKK.

"The whole city is in the terror at the moment as the protesters continue to destroy various public properties in the name of protests! " The news anchor spoke as the phootage of fire and protests flashed on the screen.

Shaurya in frustration switched off the tv.

'Is this even a way to protest? Where people are getting hurt and loosing their lives! ' he thought looking at the black screen of the tv screen hung in his room.

He then went out of his room to distract his mind a bit only to see Shaan passing by the corridor while talking on the phone.

"I can't believe this Noor that Anokhi is out of her house at this time when the protests are going and also in the radar area where the protesters are destroying everything in their way! She will get herself in trouble! " Shaurya heard him say and that was enough to shake every fibre of his body and instantly be tensed.

"What?I need to go!" He muttered to himself before running to go out in search of her.

Lately, she had started to mess his brain so much that he usually wondered if she had made a place in his subconscious and he could claim her charges for that.

"Shaurya , where are you heading when it's not safe outside! " Alok said halting both shaurya's steps and his thoughts.

"Chachu I really have some important work and I need to do that right now! Don't worry I will keep myself safe! " He hurriedly informed and ran away before anyone else could stop him or question him.

'Ms. Bhalla please keep yourself alive and safe till I search for you!' he chanted in his head while driving the white SUV car.

Sooner he reached the radar area of protest and shock was an understatement which he felt at that moment seeing fire everywhere and people lying lifelessly on road.

'No no no! I need to find her before any negative thought corrupt my mind and heart! ' he ran here and there shouting her name with his full volume.

A sore throat he might get the next day but the matter in hand right now was far more vital then his throat.

As he was searching for her, he heard faint screamings of people from behind and he turned to notice that a bunch of protesters were approaching so he quickly hid behind a four wheeler. And when they passed, he sighed in relief.

As if on cue, his eyes shifted towards a certain her. She was lying lifelessly on the road with her back leaning towards the wall of a random house. His heart clenched in pain and he ran towards her, shouting her name.

Only if she could hear him, she could notice the pain and worry dripping from his voice and face.

"Anokhi please open your eyes! Don't do this to me! Please anokhi! " He repeatedly pleaded to her fainted self as he tried waking her up.

His whole world again crumbled to pieces as he witnessed the only person who he started getting fond of recently, in such a circumstance. History was repeating itself, once his mother left and now Anokhi was on the verge of leaving him as well.

'I won't let this happen again! ' he determined as he held her in his arms and looked for a safer place to be at the moment.

On finding a small confectionery shop open, he took her inside and started clearing the wound on her head with his handkerchief.

"Ahhh" She winced in pain as he touched it a bit carelessly.

"I am sorry! " He whispered and slowly she opened her eyes to find him beaming at her.

"Sir, you? "

"Yes! Whom did you expect? You scared me there, do you know that? It's like written in my fate to save you from troubles while you keep causing them for both of us! Who asked you to show up here? 'He ranted his fear and anger all at once.

" I am sorry sir! Actually... " She was about to continue when her eyes turned big in fear as they heard footsteps of someone approaching..

He turned behind and stood like a shield for her to save her from any kind of upcoming danger but immediately loosened up when he saw an old couple arrive.

He then heaved a sigh of relief.

"Kids are you hurt?Come with us! It's not safe here! " The old lady said and Shaurya nodded his head.

He once again held Anokhi in his arms while she gave him a shocked look.

"Sir I can walk! " She protested

"Do you have any idea what craziness you did by showing up here! "He simply stated and followed the old couple while holding her in his arms.

" You too! " She whispered back and he knew she was right.

Now there were two ways for him, either he accept the feeling or remain in denial. The latter one sounded more tempting but he couldn't cheat to his own heart.

'I put myself in danger for her.. Am I really falling for her?'  He asked himself seeking answer within.

"Young love! " The old man chirped to his wife making Anokhi embarrassed when Shaurya gave an indifferent look as if he didn't hear anything or he was in deep thinking to even notice that.

On reaching, one floor up where the old couple probably lived, Shaurya finally made Anokhi lay on the bed comfortably and turned to the couple.

"Thank you so much for the help! I will just get my car and we will both leave! "

"It's not safe to go outside right now! Stay here  the morning, the you can leave! " The old man said.

"But it would  burden you unnecessarily!" He reasoned back.

"No it won't! We live alone and this way we  will have a company other than each other. " Both Shaurya and Anokhi smiled at the old lady's answer.

"Ouch! " Anokhi suddenly winced in pain as she tried to move her head forgetting about her wound.
The three heads looked at her in concern.

"Anokhi did you forget that you have a wound on your pretty little head? And what were you even trying to do? Head yoga? " He asked in irritation as his focused on the wound which was oozing more blood than earlier.

"Sorry sir I was just.. "

"Save your excuses for later! " He deadpanned.

"I will just bring something to treat the wound! "

"Thank you so much mam! " Shaurya immediately said.

Anokhi got shocked hearing that from him as she thought, thank you and sorry were the salutations which were not in his dictionary but here he was thanking a stranger for providing first aid box to treat her.

'Has the world turned grey or something?' She thought.

"Why are you looking at me like I am some alien who came from an altogether different planet Ms. Bhalla?" He asked though the worried look was still very much there on his face.

"Well I never thought you knew about salutations like thank you too so it feels good to know that you do know them. It's just you rarely use them! " She said her thoughts out loud.

"I don't waste them unnecessarily like you do! " He taunted back.

"Kids, don't fight at the moment! I am right here only! " The old man said seeing them about to start a World War 3 .

They both muttered a small sorry to him.

"Offo! Don't get angry on the kids! They already must be so tensed! Let them relax a bit!" Old lady said coming with a tray with first aid, a bowl of cold water and a clean piece of cloth.

"I just stopped them from fighting, nothing else! " The old man said in his defense but was anyway pulled away by his wife to a seperate room.

Both Shaurya and Anokhi chuckled at the older couple and he took the tray.

Slowly he started dabbing the wet cloth on her wound while she noticed his face closely.

" Sir why are you here? " She asked after  a moment of dead silence.

"To save you obviously! Why else would I be here? " He blurted without much thinking and immediately regretted it.

"Uhh.. I.. " He tried forming words but he was terribly failing to do so.

"I got my answer already sir! Don't worry! " She said in a confident tone.

He nodded slightly and continued to treat his wound like a professional doctor. Seeing him, no one could say that he was a professor by profession and that too of economics! The dedication in his eyes and the careful movement of his hands, not ready to hurt her in any way was just a sight to behold.

'Is this what people in love feel? To feel this much protective for someone that you can't imagine hurting them let alone do it intentionally! To feel happy just by seeing them happy and sad by seeing them sad! If it is what love is then I am falling for Ms. Bhalla for sure and I certainly don't regret falling! '  he concluded in his mind and a gentle smile appeared on his face making her confuse.

"What are you thinking sir? " She asked.

"You will soon get to know that Ms. Bhalla. And you are done! " He said taping the wound and looking happy with his work as if he was some artist who just ended up making one of his masterpiece.

She was about to say something when they heard a light knock on the door as the old man appeared with a tray of food for them.

"Sir it wasn't necessary! " Shaurya hastily said getting up from the bed!

"Well, maybe it wasn't but we wouldn't be able to sleep well thinking about two people sleeping with empty stomach here! " He said passing the tray to him.

"Thank you again sir! " Shaurya said smiling.

"It's ok! Now eat and then have some rest! " He left saying that.

Shaurya then walked back towards her side of bed and sat on the bed, putting the tray in his lap, he took a morsel and was about feed her when she held his wrist, stopping him from feeding her.

"Sir I have a wounded head and not hands! I can eat it myself! "

"That's not happening and not everyday Shaurya Sabherwal feeds people with his hands so enjoy till this service last! " He said finally feeding her.

Later in night, since the room had only one bed and obviously they couldn't sleep on the same bed, they debated on who will sleep where.

"You will sleep on the bed and I will manage on this chair Ms. Bhalla! " He said with finalty in his voice, leaning back on the chair.

"No sir.. " She tried arguing.

"Consider this day as your jackpot offer Ms. Bhalla as if you didn't have that wound on your head, I wouldn't have offered you to sleep on bed!" He stated.

"No sir, you will have a sore back later." She tried explaining him the consequences of it.

" It's fine Ms. Bhalla, you need to rest and I will make sure you do exactly that. " He stated as he helped her in lying down properly and covering her with duvet.

He then sat opposite to the bed, on a not so comfortable chair and slowly slept leaning back on it seeing her sleeping.

In the middle of the night, his eyes opened abruptly and he touched her hand which felt unusually warm, he then touched her forehead which was warm too.

'Because of the wound she is getting slight fever I guess! '  he thought and took out his handkerchief, dipping it in the fresh glass of water, hekept it on her head carefully not not wetting the bandage or the wounded site.

He continued doing it until her temperature got back to normal.

"Things you do for love! " He muttered to himself while yawning as he saw a relieved look on her face, he sat back seeping in her features, who knows if he gets this golden opportunity in future! Though we all know he belongs only to her.

Thanks for reading. 

Also guys are you interested in reading some offscreen oses on kv and deba bonding? If yes then do let me know! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Since Kv noticed my page on Instagram yesterday ( a story seen from him to shout out loud) so here is a small treat for you guys today ๐Ÿ˜‹โค
Do not forget to wish that he notice my page more in future just to get more write-ups from me ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹
This one is based on the latest fire promo of SAAKK.

"The whole city is in the terror at the moment as the protesters continue to destroy various public properties in the name of protests! " The news anchor spoke as the phootage of fire and protests flashed on the screen.

Shaurya in frustration switched off the tv.

'Is this even a way to protest? Where people are getting hurt and loosing their lives! ' he thought looking at the black screen of the tv screen hung in his room.

He then went out of his room to distract his mind a bit only to see Shaan passing by the corridor while talking on the phone.

"I can't believe this Noor that Anokhi is out of her house at this time when the protests are going and also in the radar area where the protesters are destroying everything in their way! She will get herself in trouble! " Shaurya heard him say and that was enough to shake every fibre of his body and instantly be tensed.

"What?I need to go!" He muttered to himself before running to go out in search of her.

Lately, she had started to mess his brain so much that he usually wondered if she had made a place in his subconscious and he could claim her charges for that.

"Shaurya , where are you heading when it's not safe outside! " Alok said halting both shaurya's steps and his thoughts.

"Chachu I really have some important work and I need to do that right now! Don't worry I will keep myself safe! " He hurriedly informed and ran away before anyone else could stop him or question him.

'Ms. Bhalla please keep yourself alive and safe till I search for you!' he chanted in his head while driving the white SUV car.

Sooner he reached the radar area of protest and shock was an understatement which he felt at that moment seeing fire everywhere and people lying lifelessly on road.

'No no no! I need to find her before any negative thought corrupt my mind and heart! ' he ran here and there shouting her name with his full volume.

A sore throat he might get the next day but the matter in hand right now was far more vital then his throat.

As he was searching for her, he heard faint screamings of people from behind and he turned to notice that a bunch of protesters were approaching so he quickly hid behind a four wheeler. And when they passed, he sighed in relief.

As if on cue, his eyes shifted towards a certain her. She was lying lifelessly on the road with her back leaning towards the wall of a random house. His heart clenched in pain and he ran towards her, shouting her name.

Only if she could hear him, she could notice the pain and worry dripping from his voice and face.

"Anokhi please open your eyes! Don't do this to me! Please anokhi! " He repeatedly pleaded to her fainted self as he tried waking her up.

His whole world again crumbled to pieces as he witnessed the only person who he started getting fond of recently, in such a circumstance. History was repeating itself, once his mother left and now Anokhi was on the verge of leaving him as well.

'I won't let this happen again! ' he determined as he held her in his arms and looked for a safer place to be at the moment.

On finding a small confectionery shop open, he took her inside and started clearing the wound on her head with his handkerchief.

"Ahhh" She winced in pain as he touched it a bit carelessly.

"I am sorry! " He whispered and slowly she opened her eyes to find him beaming at her.

"Sir, you? "

"Yes! Whom did you expect? You scared me there, do you know that? It's like written in my fate to save you from troubles while you keep causing them for both of us! Who asked you to show up here? 'He ranted his fear and anger all at once.

" I am sorry sir! Actually... " She was about to continue when her eyes turned big in fear as they heard footsteps of someone approaching..

He turned behind and stood like a shield for her to save her from any kind of upcoming danger but immediately loosened up when he saw an old couple arrive.

He then heaved a sigh of relief.

"Kids are you hurt?Come with us! It's not safe here! " The old lady said and Shaurya nodded his head.

He once again held Anokhi in his arms while she gave him a shocked look.

"Sir I can walk! " She protested

"Do you have any idea what craziness you did by showing up here! "He simply stated and followed the old couple while holding her in his arms.

" You too! " She whispered back and he knew she was right.

Now there were two ways for him, either he accept the feeling or remain in denial. The latter one sounded more tempting but he couldn't cheat to his own heart.

'I put myself in danger for her.. Am I really falling for her?'  He asked himself seeking answer within.

"Young love! " The old man chirped to his wife making Anokhi embarrassed when Shaurya gave an indifferent look as if he didn't hear anything or he was in deep thinking to even notice that.

On reaching, one floor up where the old couple probably lived, Shaurya finally made Anokhi lay on the bed comfortably and turned to the couple.

"Thank you so much for the help! I will just get my car and we will both leave! "

"It's not safe to go outside right now! Stay here  the morning, the you can leave! " The old man said.

"But it would  burden you unnecessarily!" He reasoned back.

"No it won't! We live alone and this way we  will have a company other than each other. " Both Shaurya and Anokhi smiled at the old lady's answer.

"Ouch! " Anokhi suddenly winced in pain as she tried to move her head forgetting about her wound.
The three heads looked at her in concern.

"Anokhi did you forget that you have a wound on your pretty little head? And what were you even trying to do? Head yoga? " He asked in irritation as his focused on the wound which was oozing more blood than earlier.

"Sorry sir I was just.. "

"Save your excuses for later! " He deadpanned.

"I will just bring something to treat the wound! "

"Thank you so much mam! " Shaurya immediately said.

Anokhi got shocked hearing that from him as she thought, thank you and sorry were the salutations which were not in his dictionary but here he was thanking a stranger for providing first aid box to treat her.

'Has the world turned grey or something?' She thought.

"Why are you looking at me like I am some alien who came from a altogether different planet Ms. Bhalla?" He asked though the worried look was still very much there on his face.

"Well I never thoughr you knew about salutations like thank you too so it feels good to know that you do know them. It's just you rarely use them! " She said her thoughts out loud.

"I don't waste them unnecessarily like you do! " He taunted back.

"Kids, don't fight at the moment! I am right here only! " The old man said seeing them about to start a World War 3 .

They both muttered a small sorry to him.

"Offo! Don't get angry on the kids! They already must be so tensed! Let them relax a bit!" Old lady said coming with a tray with first aid, a bowl of cold water and a clean piece of cloth.

"I just stopped them from fighting, nothing else! " The old man said in his defense but was anyway pulled away by his wife to a seperate room.

Both Shaurya and Anokhi chuckled at the older couple and he took the tray.

Slowly he started dabbing the wet cloth on her wound while she noticed his face closely.

" Sir why are you here? " She asked after  a moment of dead silence.

"To save you obviously! Why else would I be here? " He blurted without much thinking and immediately regretted it.

"Uhh.. I.. " He tried forming words but he was terribly failing to do so.

"I got my answer already sir! Don't worry! " She said in a confident tone.

He nodded slightly and continued to treat his wound like a professional doctor. Seeing him, no one could say that he was a professor by profession and that too of economics! The dedication in his eyes and the careful movement of his hands, not ready to hurt her in any way was just a sight to behold.

'Is this what people in love feel? To feel this much protective for someone that you can't imagine hurting them let alone do it intentionally! To feel happy just by seeing them happy and sad by seeing them sad! If it is what love is then I am falling for Ms. Bhalla for sure and I certainly don't regret falling! '  he concluded in his mind and a gentle smile appeared on his face making her confuse.

"What are you thinking sir? " She asked.

"You will soon get to know that Ms. Bhalla. And you are done! " He said taping the wound and looking happy with his work as if he was some artist who just ended up making one of his masterpiece.

She was about to say something when they heard a light knock on the door as the old man appeared with a tray of food for them.

"Sir it wasn't necessary! " Shaurya hastily said getting up from the bed!

"Well, maybe it wasn't but we wouldn't be able to sleep well thinking about two people sleeping with empty stomach here! " He said passing the tray to him.

"Thank you again sir! " Shaurya said smiling.

"It's ok! Now eat and then have some rest! " He left saying that.

Shaurya then walked back towards her side of bed and sat on the bed, putting the tray in his lap, he took a morsel and was about feed her when she held his wrist, stopping him from feeding her.

"Sir I have a wounded head and not hands! I can eat it myself! "

"That's not happening and not everyday Shaurya Sabherwal feeds people with his hands so enjoy till this service last! " He said finally feeding her.

Later in night, since the room had only one bed and obviously they couldn't sleep on the same bed, they debated on who will sleep where.

"You will sleep on the bed and I will manage on this chair Ms. Bhalla! " He said with finalty in his voice, leaning back on the chair.

"No sir.. " She tried arguing.

"Consider this day as your jackpot offer Ms. Bhalla as if you didn't have that wound on your head, I wouldn't have offered you to sleep on bed!" He stated.

"No sir, you will have a sore back later." She tried explaining him the consequences of it.

" It's fine Ms. Bhalla, you need to rest and I will make sure you do exactly that. " He stated as he helped her in lying down properly and covering her with duvet.

He then sat opposite to the bed, on a not so comfortable chair and slowly slept leaning back on it seeing her sleeping.

In the middle of the night, his eyes opened abruptly and he touched her hand which felt unusually warm, he then touched her forehead which was warm too.

'Because of the wound she is getting slight fever I guess! '  he thought and took out his handkerchief, dipping it in the fresh glass of water, hekept it on her head carefully not not wetting the bandage or the wounded site.

He continued doing it until her temperature got back to normal.

"Things you do for love! " He muttered to himself while yawning as he saw a relieved look on her face, he sat back seeping in her features, who knows if he gets this golden opportunity in future! Though we all know he belongs only to her.

Thanks for reading. 

you're just making me fall in love with them even more!!! like is that even possible??? LOVED THIS OS!! so sweet and cute and simple. โค๏ธ

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This is so cute.๐Ÿ˜€

Heroine in trouble and hero is here.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Loved their bickering abd Shaurya's logic for his care.

Beautiful OSโค๏ธ

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That was beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘
loved reading it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

This was adorable! Absolutely loved Shaurya taking such good care of her! These two already bicker like wife and husband๐Ÿ˜† 

I hope we see something similar on screen with the two of them stranded together and an old couple thinking these two are young lovers

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome os

Loved how Shaurya took care of Anokhi..but he didnt left his one liners in that situation too๐Ÿคฃ

So only Shaurya realised he love herUr title mislead meI thought both realised

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Unres

Beautifully written Dishiโค๏ธ

I so wanted someone to write an OS on the promo and here we are with such a beautiful piece of work! Shauryaโ€™s one liners were so much fun to read and him finally accepting that he loves herโ˜บ๏ธ and I liked how you explained love๐Ÿ™ˆ All in all, it was a super amazing writeup๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please do write more๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

Edited by deepshiii - 3 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

you're just making me fall in love with them even more!!! like is that even possible??? LOVED THIS OS!! so sweet and cute and simple. โค๏ธ

This compliment is something that encourages a writer as well as boost them to write more โค๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much , I am happy that you love them because of our stories here and trust me you won't regret one bit as they are worth all the loveโคโค

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazykaju

This is so cute.๐Ÿ˜€

Heroine in trouble and hero is here.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Loved their bickering abd Shaurya's logic for his care.

Beautiful OSโค๏ธ

Thank you so much! 

Shaurya's basic nature won't got it might rub off on her though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorp1AN

That was beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘
loved reading it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so much for reading! 

Glad you loved reading itโค